main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Databank for all Anakin/Padmé Fics!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by StarBlazer, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Wrong Again
    A/A 14 part song-fic about events in Ep2 and into ep 3... the decline in their relationship when Anakin starts going darkside and his eventual fall. Focused mainly on Padmé's feelings/views.
    romance first/Angsty later.

2. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I have one A/A fic:

Second Chance

Summary: A year after ROTJ, both Anakin and Padme are still alive, but unknowing of each other's presence...

3. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    i've written a dark/episode iii anakin poem. Thrill of the Ride Episode III poem - Anakin's thoughts as he descends closer to the darkside. anakin/padme angst, but only a little.

and a short anakin/padme vignette, also set during episode iii. In My Heart (The Pendant)

4. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    I'm glad to see this place has come alive again, SB. I have one to add:

Without a Reflection A Post-ROTJ Anakin Vignette. Implied A/A.

And of course if you haven't at least glanced at Dawn of Darkness you're really missing something. Anyways it's an A/A Episode III Cannon WIP, come and join the fun if you like.

5. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Hello everyone!
    Gosh I haven't been here in a long time :eek: anyway, I saw all these wonderful ani ami fictions and just wanted to tell all that there is a new fiction award comming up at Jedi Girl- Protected Hearts I'm sure you would all enjoy voting. If not, thanks for your time.

6. Cindy_Cupido

Cindy_Cupido Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    Whoa.. It has been a long I have came here.. Anyhoo.. Just want to let u all know that I have started a Christmas story about Ani/Ami with a light touch of the twins causing chaos as usual. hihi :p

It's lighthearted, fun comedy!

U can read it at the link below:

Untitled Christmas Story

Luv Cindy :p

7. Cindy_Cupido

Nov 16, 2002
    Whoa.. It has been a long I have came here.. Anyhoo.. Just want to let u all know that I have started a Christmas story about Ani/Ami with a light touch of the twins causing chaos as usual. hihi :p

Untitled Christmas Story

8. Cindy_Cupido

Nov 16, 2002

Untitled Christmas Story

9. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    I have written a Ami/Vader Romance set at Pre-ANH. Two chapters have already been posted. Interested? Check it out here: The Capture

MTFBWY!

-LV

10. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Hi! Here are mine. Then My Father Is Truly Dead is not necessarily an "Ani/Ami", but could be.

Title: Destiny
    COMPLETED
    Summary: Begins right after Padme and Anakin's wedding. Speculation on Episode III events.

Title: Belonging
    vignette -COMPLETE
    Summary: Holiday EU ? Skywalker and Solo families and friends get a gift from the past (Takes place between Destiny?s Way and the new Force Heretic Series)

Title: Then My Father Is Truly Dead ROTJ
    vignette -COMPLETE
    Summary: The dark lord's thoughts before going to the Emperor, as he contemplates his son's rejection.

11. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Um . . . *has an Ani/Ami fic*

Title: Rain
    Rating: G.
    Summary: How and why Padme and Anakin seperate.

12. Meredith_B_Mallory

Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2001
    [darth vader voice] I was dead, but I got better... ;)

Yeahhh... anyway, without further babbling from me: The Databank Website has been Updated!

2.8.03- Wow, I let the place go static for far, far too long. I'm very soory, but RL hit me with a whole bunch of curve balls. ^_^ Anyway, as you can see, we have a new layout. Also, I'm in the process of creating a library-- letters A-C are up, with some new stories mixed in. (These include two new stories by Anakin's Goddess, one new piece by Aeryn Sun, one new piece by anidanami124, and new pieces by Cindy_Cupido and Bobill.) More to come in the next week, I promise!

Sigma,
    Meredith

13. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    *crosses fingers*

When is the next update on the fic archive?

*bounces impatiently*

*LV*

14. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    I have a short one-post:

She Made My Bed

It's an angsty-mush type of story.

15. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    I have another V/P fic to add. It's called Sinful By Nature...It is Alt.Reality and occurs during the early Imperial Days. Vader doesn't wear the mask...and Padme has no affiliation with the Rebel Alliance.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10567169&replies=0

*LV*

16. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    :) If I may humbly add my fic...

A Candle in the Darkness
    - a Vader(Ani)/Padmé AU... which is co-authored by -LadyVader- :D and is still in progress

17. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Hmm, well, I didn't find this thread until just now, and my A/A story is now totally completed! :p [face_laugh] Oh well.

Here's the link: A Bumpier Road

It's an AU set during AOTC and Episode III, and it has both Lightside [face_love] :D and Darkside [face_love] [face_devil] A/P endings. I hope you'll check it out. ;)

18. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    I just want to say that I'm extremely gald this is back in business!!

_PSK_

19. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Just found this and would like to add my fic
    Always Through The Soul

It's taking the place of Episode 2, when Padme and Anakin find eachother again. The rest you'll have to read for yourself :p

20. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I don't know if I've posted links to these fic before, but I'll post it again as I've transferred both the fics to the new 'Saga Forum"

FLAMES

Ansgt-romance PAdme and ?

This my take on TPM in which Anakin looses the race and the royal party is stranded on Tatooine. Quigon is killed and Obi is left with a big problem on his hands.

Nestled inside is a surprise romance, but I won't devulge more than that right now.

The link is here

TEARS OF THE SUN

Vader/Ryoo

In his search for Padme, Vader stumbles upon a pretty young girl who's resemblance to Padme is striking. But he knows it can't be Padme because the girl is just 17 or 18 years. Hoping to somehow tract Padme through her, he lets her stay on his ship. The girl turns out to be more than he's bargained for.

The link is here

21. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here. [face_shocked] Keep em coming! :)

*SB*

22. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    I actually just found this thread. [face_blush]

This is a story I recently completed. (just in case someone might be interested)

Alliance ? What if Anakin didn?t turn?

It begins after AOTC and goes through ROTJ and includes L&L, Obi-Wan, Yoda and others. It?s Padmé?s story and a twist of the OT, filled with romance and action. :)

23. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    More Ani-centric with OC's, Knights and Eros Bound is a peice that focuses on Anakin and his relationships over all... Padme focuses very strongly in the first few chapters and makes 'scattered appearances' throuout... Clone wars era...

24. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    I'd like to add my humble little fic to the database. The story is "What I Know" and it's an in progress Clone Wars through EP3 novel length AU. It's A/P centric with a lightside ending...eventually.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11421643

BTW: The link is also in my signature, sorry I'm having trouble with my links of late.

25. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    JDH3 I am here to help you with your link.

I'd like to add my humble little fic to the database. The story is "What I Know" and it's an in progress Clone Wars through EP3 novel length AU. It's A/P centric with a lightside ending...eventually.

You have to read this story. You are going love it.

"What I know": A Clone Wars through EP3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.