main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Databank Update: DVD Undelete

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gladiuus, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiuus

Gladiuus Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2003
    Boooooring. Only interesting thing I saw was that Bai Ling's character is apparently from Humbarine, which was slagged by Greevy. Shaak Ti is also semi-confirmed as having died in the liquidation of the Jedi temple.

2. veamon69

veamon69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2005
    Not semi confirmed. Theres a screenshot I saw bout a week or so ago from the dvd leaks, one was yoda landing on dagobah, the other is grievous killing shak-ti. Can't tell where it is, but she's surrounded by guards on her knees, he's behind her and then you see a lightsaber blade coming from her back to her chest.

3. Major_Jordan_McKell

Major_Jordan_McKell Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2004
    From the Databank update:

Although her earlier death at Grievous' hands was completed and included on the DVD as a deleted scene, it should not be considered the canon version of her fate. This is because she is still visible later on in the movie as part of the Kashyyyk hologram. The deleted scene on the DVD, "General Grievous Slaughters a Jedi," should instead be considered an interesting look at what might have been.

4. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I enjoyed the part about Yoda salvaging his escape pod to build his hut.

5. ConservativeSoldier

ConservativeSoldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Is this a Hyperspace only thing?

6. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    No it's not Hyperspace, but your user name and user info absolutely kills me [face_laugh] .

7. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Small update. Still wish that Garm bel Iblis had been in the Delegation of 2,000 scenes.

8. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Actually, there are some nice tidbits of information here. Luke purged information regarding Dagobah's connection with the Force from New Republic-era databanks, and there is further info regarding the Mandalorian incident on Norval II, first mentioned in the Mandalorian Insider article.

TC

9. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    Groiks. If Padmé and Bail have been added here, I wonder if the OS is actually going to get round to doing an Alderaan/Naboo RotS update? And where is Bail Organa's office? I wanted some sort of link to Cantham House... :(

Still, the latter three entries were good. And it's confirmed: Shaak Ti's death as depicted in the novel is the official version.

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>and there is further info regarding the Mandalorian incident on Norval II,<<

Which entry?

11. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    Padmé's. Reveals that the Mando force was ambushed before they could get near her.

12. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    I wonder if the OS is actually going to get round to doing an Alderaan/Naboo RotS update?

I imagine, yeah, since an Alderaan update will have the planet, Breha, Captains Antilles and Colton, the Tantive IV etc; the Naboo update will have Padme's family, Queen Apailaina etc.

13. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    I'm not sure how much stock any of you put in the cartoon, but in it grievous doesn't take shak-ti with him and the chancelor.

14. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    He doesn't do it in Labyrinth of Evil, either.

15. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003

When the Separatists stabbed at the heart of the Republic with a daring attack on the Jedi Temple, Shaak Ti led the defense of Palpatine alongside Jedi Masters Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama. Both Roron and Moudama fell to General Grievous' attack, and Shaak Ti was bound and rendered helpless as Grievous escaped with the Chancellor as his prisoner.

You guys are talking about this, right? :confused:

Reversal of Fortune showed her bound and helpless.

16. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Cornkill and Foul . . . how considerate of you to remind me, Rogue Follower. I'm sure you had only the best interests in mind.

17. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    I personally they woulda included the scene that was on 3SA that i posted in one of these threads.. the one with her meditating and Anakin walking up behind her [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.