DATE/PLANS FOR FIRST MEET (Come in and let us know what you think)

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by That_Wascally_Droid, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    ha ha, i took them off my wall for cleaning, you get nothing! MUAHAHA! j/k... anyways i would like some stormie armor as well... edit: i didnt see your post up there already saying you had biker scout armor, my bad.
  2. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    You should check out some of our pics for the EPII premiere. I am in there with my fellow darksiders and some of the 501st!!

Yep, and here's a link to the pic of just us:

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b0c2dd92/bc/Star+Wars/Darksiders.jpg?bcZCva9Ag2Ls9sHQ]

Sweetness on the Stormtrooper armor idea, DSGeorge! I myself wouldn't mind owning some plain (non-rank marked) Clonetrooper armor.
  3. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Can we have one of our future meetings at Wonderland Comics??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  4. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL!!! A meeting at dirtland comics would complete our journey into "DORKDOM", yes!!!!

[face_mischief]
  5. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    wonderland comics? you mean home of the 'popcorn pulverizer?' lol...
  6. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL!!! A meeting at dirtland comics would complete our journey into "DORKDOM", yes!!!!

Dorkdom? How's about "Stinkdom"? [face_laugh] Would the owner put all of our costumes up to his face and smell them?? [face_laugh]

you mean home of the 'popcorn pulverizer?'

Care to elaborate on this one, Jedi-Finney?? I am curious, and eager to hear more things to use to punk that dude out. He's a strange one.
  7. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    well i used to go there because its not that far from my house... i havent been in a while because it smells so frickin bad in there... anyways everytime we'd go in there he'd have this huge bucket of popcorn... oh my god we would be in there like 5 minutes and the bucket would be empty and pop corn would be all over the floor, his shirt and his cash register... i mean calculater... hehe... so we just started callin him the popcorn pulverizer cause he just killed that popcorn! i wonder if he ever got an actuall cash register, one time he couldnt even sell us something because he didnt have change in his pocket, said he just got a haircut or osmething... funny... oh the memories.
  8. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen. . .
    Errr wait.
    So how many people are each of you bringing?
    I'm just bringing a friend. Maybe two.
  9. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    well uhh i might bring one person maybe two, my g/f isnt really that interested... shes only posted on here like 3 times. lol... well she is still a star wars fan, just not as much as i...
  10. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup! Gonna be there, mostly in the afternoon, I think, still working out my schedule.

And I'm not bringing anybody to the meeting... at least, I don't think I am.
  11. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My other friend sounded interested :)
    I didn't tell him the specifics, just that it was a net meet and he's all 'You know those things never[/i go well with you!'
    :p
    Just the ones I dragged him along on! lol
    But he said if he's not working he'd like to go.
    They're two great guys, you guys'll like 'em :)
  12. jedivalens Jedi Master

star 4
    ill ask some people and see if they wanna go.
  13. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    At the Comic Con in San Diego last weekend, I took the information of 5 people who might want to join the Fresno Fan Force. Who wants to take the responsibility of contacting the 5 people and inviting them to post on your board and attend the upcoming meeting? PM me and I'll give you their information.
  14. Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Knight

star 1
    My scout armor was about $250, all together I think I have about $1200 invested into the Biker Scout costume and about $500 in the Jango as of right now. Which garrison are your friends from In the 501st. Im with the Central California garrison
  15. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
  16. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Has anyone taken MJF up on her offer? lol
  17. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Has anyone taken MJF up on her offer?

I can do it, if it helps my bid for V.P. of our group...... ;) [face_devil] [face_mischief]
  18. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    i did already, i emailed the people, but no responces yet...
  19. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh my god we would be in there like 5 minutes and the bucket would be empty and pop corn would be all over the floor, his shirt and his cash register... i mean calculater... hehe...

LOL!!! [face_laugh] The things we could talk about good ol Wonderland!!! Perhaps we should start a new thread where we post our encounters there?????

i wonder if he ever got an actuall cash register, one time he couldnt even sell us something because he didnt have change in his pocket, said he just got a haircut or osmething... funny... oh the memories.

To answer your question Jedi Finney.... He still does not have a cash register. To make matters worse, popcorn seems to be a minor inconvience when you compare the dozens of TV dinner(with food oozing out still!!, gross!!) packages smashed up against his chair and adjoining wall (which BTW, he rarely vacates!)

What a place???!!!???

I like the intiative shown by already attempting to contact the supposedly interested parties. [face_smile]

20. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    i cant even stand to go in that place, it stinks of B.O. even just by walking by there... ikk
  21. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It stinks of box office?
    Yeah, I know. That was just bad :p
  22. jedivalens Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
  24. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    i can probably make it. i'll see if I can drag along a few others too.
  25. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.