main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Dates for July's Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jun 26, 2007.

?

Dates for July's Meeting

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Weekend of 30th. - 1st.

75.0%
  2. Weekend of 7th. - 8th.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Weekend of 14th. - 15th.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Weekend of 21st. - 22nd.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Guy's,

Let me know what you'd like to see for a meeting date. I have posted everything from this weekend till the end of the month. I'd like to see some feedback on this. I know some of you are going to be coming over this weekend to help out with my collection move. So if it is easier we can just make it then? Remember we only need 3 active member to be counted as an offical meeting. So if that is easier we can go with that. But you've got to LET ME KNOW!

Seeya,
    TK

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Looking at the calendar, Saturday the 21st works best for me. Hope to see all the new people there!

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello,

That Saturday sounds good with me. We can technicality count this past Sunday as a meeting if need be. We did have the min. number of people show up. But I'm am ALL WAYS up for more get togethers. So Saturday sounds good. Let's see what everyone else has to say? Till then...

SeeYa,
    TK

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    hiya fellas,
    I can possibly make the 21st, although the 22nd would be better for me. It all depends how soon we run out of $$ on our family trip to SC...
    If we do it on Sunday, I would be happy to host....

STeve

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sunday sound fine with me. If you'd like to host it be my guest. That's all up to you. But sunday does sound fine. Let's see what everyone else thinks?

Ok guy's ....... LET US KNOW !!

We will also still be getting together on Saturday if anyone would like at my place. We are still working on the collection. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    This just in...

The meeting will be SUNDAY the 22nd. Sorry I was just reminded I have a gig on Saturday with the 501st. It is our yearly BBQ cookout. So the meeting will have to be Sunday for me. It is still up to you'll where we have it.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> We will still be working the collection on Saturday night just like before if anyone would like to come. I'm pretty sure I'll have Jess & Brandon anyone else is welcome.

7. jedikat77

jedikat77 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Hello! My name is Kat and I'm a potential new member looking to meet up with everyone on the 22nd along with my fiance Rob. We're huge SW freaks and looking forward to join up with fellow fans. We're also having a full SW wedding in October :)

Looking forward to attending the upcoming meeting, I'll check back to see when timewise and where?

MTFBWYA,

Kat

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I will commit to hosting. Sunday 7/22 at my house. I am going to be away beginning this Saturday, but will be home next Fri or Sat. Please leave a post here if you are planning on attending, so I can know what I need to prepare for. Come with ideas for the film idea that was spawned at C4. New members welcome! I will post directions to my house when I get home. I live in Alton, so be adivised that for some of you from Manchester, it will be about an hour each way...but it's a nice drive ;)

TK, I'll keep in touch with you via cell during the week to get updates about the meeting, since I won't have internet access...

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good.

I know I'll be there. You can most likely count on Brandon and maybe Jess. I'm sure John will see this as well. Just let me know what you need. Have a great Vaction and I'll see you Sunday.

SeeYa,
    TK

10. Darth_Brutalus

Darth_Brutalus Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2006
    How far would it be from Merrimack? If it's not too bad, my wife and I might be able to make it.

11. jedikat77

jedikat77 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Myself and Rob (potential new members) can be there, just let just let us know when and where :)

Kat

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

I will have all the info up sometime this weekend. With address and phone number to help everyone out. That way you can Map Quest it and call if need be.

SeeYa,
    TK

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hmmm... Sunday might be a bad day for me, depending on what time the meet is going to be. Anyone have an idea what time Steve is planning on having the meet?

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    John,

I sent you a PM.

Everyone else the meeting is from 12noon to whenever. Say 5/6pm. That way everyone has time to get there and we have some time to meet and get to know everyone esle. I believe we'll have some new people with us this time around .We hope!! LOL :)

SeeYa,
    TK

15. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I will try to make it. Hopefully I can get out of another meeting.

16. MasterAdana

Apr 21, 2007
    Sorry for double posting but I can actually make it. There is just one question I have. It is possible to bring my son? All of his babysitters are currently on vacation.

17. jedikat77

jedikat77 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Hi everyone,
    Please be sure to post the location of the meeting soon so we can plan accordingly :)

Many thanks!

Kat

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello EVERYONE !!!

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !!!

Here is the meeting up date. :)

The meeting well be this Sunday July 22nd. from 2pm to 7pm. This is a FAMILY EVENT MEETING. We would like to invite EVEYONE and your family's. This will be our summer COOKOUT get together. There will be hotdogs and bugers. You are ALL more than welcome to bring any extra dish you would like. Salads, beans, chips, drinks. It will be BYOB. I believe we all are adults here are can be responiable.

If anyone would like to make a posting of anything they would like to bring please feel free. AGAIN, Please feel free to bring the WHOLE family wifes, husbands, kids. Bring the whole gang!

The address is :

34 Kent Locke Circle
    Alton NH 03809

From what I understand, sametime mapquest can not bring up the address. So you can search this address as well it is only min.s away.

Johnson Restaurant
    Rt 11 Alton NH 03809

Steve will be posting more detailed derictions tomorrow morning. PLEASE CHECK BACK. If ANYONE has ANY ??? PLEASE feel free to call me. Most of you have the number but just incase is it....

TK 603-866-6466

I hope to see everyone on Sunday. Till then.....

SeeYA,
    TK

19. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I will be bring ..... (This is TK) lol

My wife and 2 daugthers. Samantha & Sophie. lol

Oh ya, I'll also be bring.... Drinks, I will cover ALL drinks. I will be bring bottled water, Soda's, juices and last but not leased....beer. I'm sure I'll have something for everyone. lol
    See you all there.

SeeYa,
    TK

Ps> I think the wife will have some kinda salad as well. :)

20. MasterAdana

Apr 21, 2007
    Wow, this is great. My son jumped in the air when I told him and loves the name for the group as well.

I can bring some chips and dip and let me know if wine would be ok or wine coolers. I have a ton of Johnson's Bratwurst in my freezer and will bring those as well. If anyone wants sauerkraut, it's homemade.

Just let me know.

Try Yahoo Maps, they are usually pretty good with newer addresses. I use it at work for our employees to get directions.

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good !

Wine is fine. We should have a good turn out of Kids as well. Can't wait see everyone there.

SeeYa,
    TK

OH YA, I love Kraut !! :)

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey good call.

The address is at Yahoo Maps. Which everyone can find at Yahoo.com Here is the link with dircetions from my house not that it will help anyone. lol But it can give you an idea of where your going. lol :)

SeeYa,
    TK

http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&q2=34%20Kent%20Locke%20Circle,%20Alton%20NH%2003809&q1=418%20Tri%20City%20Rd,%20Somersworth%20NH%2003878&trf=0&lon=-71.041031&lat=43.314187&mag=8

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003

THIS JUST IN >>>

Please remember to bring your camras Sunday. We will be taking a new group photo for the web site. Plus pictures through out the day. I've also heard that we may be visited by a Storm Trooper tomorrow as well. I think all the kids coming may enjoy that. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

24. MasterAdana

Apr 21, 2007
    Will do, thanks for the reminder

25. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Hello everyone!
    I've finally returned from my cyberless vacation and am barely here in time to tell you NOT to use the yahoo map directions! I looked at them and don't recognize half of the street names. And, although it might get you close, it will not get you to my house, so here are the actual directions:

From Rochester/Dover/Somersworth areas: Take 16 North to exit 15 (Rte 11 West) Once on Rte 11, proceed 11 miles to to the flashing yellow light at Ridge Road. You will see Johnson's Restaurant ahead on the left hand side. Turn LEFT at the light onto Ridge Road. Go 1/4 mile and turn RIGHT onto Stockbridge Corner Road. The pavement will end, but the gravel road is well maintained. After about a mile, the pavement returns and as soon as it does, turn RIGHT into Kent Locke Circle. Follow the circle to the RIGHT, and turn into the first PAVED driveway on the right. There are 2 mailboxes at the top of the drive, one green and one white. Follow the left fork of the drive to our house (#34). The house is grey with maroon shutters. My phone is 859-1450 and my cell is 603-285-5095 if you have any problems getting here.

From Concord/Manchester/Merrimac: Take 93 to Exit 15E (Rte 393 & Rte 4). Follow 393 until it ends and becomes Rte 4. Stay on Rte 4 until you reach the Epsom traffic circle (there is a shortcut through Chichester before you get tot he circle to Rte 28 Nroth, so if you know it, then use it). Otherwise, go to the circle and go 3/4 of the way around the circle to Rte 28 North. I'm not sure of the mileage, but you will be in 28 for a while. It will progressively get more narrow as you approach Alton. Some landmarks to look for to know you are getting close are Moosewha Realtors, The Surf Shack, and Hamwoods Road. At Hamwoods road, 28 has been resurfaced, so that is a sign to get ready to turn. When the new surface ends, you will see a yellow sign for 40MPH/Stockbridge Road. Turn RIGHT onto STockbridge Road. When you have gone 1.1 miles, the road splits. Bear LEFT and continue on Stockbridge Corner Road. Just after the split, make an immediate LEFT onto Kent Locke Circle. Follow the circle to the RIGHT, and turn into the first PAVED driveway on the right. There are 2 mailboxes at the top of the drive, one green and one white. Follow the left fork of the drive to our house (#34). The house is grey with maroon shutters. My phone is 859-1450 and my cell is 603-285-5095 if you have any problems getting here.
    Please call if you have any questions! Looking forward to seeing you all and to meeting those of you who I have not met yet!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.