Tucson Dates

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by hal9k1, Aug 27, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know we have the proper channel to set this through and such but I'm making a request.

Can we have a thread with JUST set dates for events either RPG, MINI, Movie, Charity events, ETC.?

I have to ask off from work over 2 week in Advance (Alot of us ahve to do that) to even get to be able to request off and most of the time I can follow ALL the threads on whos is doing what on what night.

It get very confusing trying to follow 3-4 threads per week as to what day is what function.
  2. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought thats what your websight calendar was for? Maybe mroe people need to refer to it, but Ill start this list off....

09/03 Tusken building party/Phoenix : Anyone iterested in building the sand monkey to seek 501st status is welcome to attend.

09/08 Reid Park Zoo Planning meeting and fun day 9am: Come enjoy the zoo while getting an idea for the layout for the upcoming Howl O Ween event

09/16 TMC Hospital visit 10am

09/23 Toyboxx recruitment drive and TFF Meeting 4pm

10/26 Reid Park Zoo HowlOween night 1 6pm

10/27 Reid Park Zoo HowlOween night 2 6pm

10/28 Reid Park Zoo HowlOween night 3 5pm

10/31 Howloween TMC Visit 10-am
    CRS Childrens Clinic Visit 3pm-4:30

3. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you!

Yes that IS what the calendar is for but I have to put that stuff into it and sometimes I can't even follow all the dates and times things are going on.
    http://www.danzelmo.com/www.tucsonfanforce.com/calendar.htm
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby