Beyond Daughter of No One, Daughter of Someone- 12/11/05: Important Author Announcement!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodeName_Targeter, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    Title: Daughter of No One, Daughter of Someone
    Author: CodeName_Targeter
    Timeframe: around the YJK time
    Characters: Ilana Celchu, Kyp Durron, Iella Antilles, Winter and Tycho Celchu
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance
    Keywords: Daughter, mission, NRI, love
    Summary: Tycho and Winter were the perfect couple and deepy in love but something happened on Hoth where they met and she kept a secret from him in the form of a daughter. Now Ilana Celchu works for the NRI and Winter's oblivious to their relation, while Ilana's not. When Ilana is sent on a deep-cover mission, the girl who's given up on love is about to rediscover some... And her parents are about to discover a secret...
    Notes: For my purposes, Celchu is a common last name on Alderaan.

Thank you to flowerbee for being my beta for this!

~*~

Prolouge

With a sigh, Tycho Celchu slumped against his cockpit seat, pulling off his sweat-soaked helmet as he did. Since they hadn?t gotten the X-Wing simulators hooked up at Hoth Base set up yet, Luke had had them flying their actual starfighters for practice. Pushing open the canopy, he smiled gratefully to the tech who attached the ladder to the cockpit and then began to carefully climb down.

About three feet from the ground, his ears were greeted by the sound of a woman yelling, ?Tycho!? Turning around slightly to see who it was, his face broke out into a large grin as he spotted the person who had hailed him hurriedly weaving in and out amongst the pilots and techs on her way towards him. ?Winter!?

Jumping down the last few rungs, Tycho turned and enfolded Winter D?lataire in a tight hug that was returned, and lifted her up off her feet, twirling her around. The two hadn?t seen each other for three weeks because the white haired woman had been on an Intelligence mission for the Alliance.

?When did you get back?? he asked her at last after he?d set her back down and the couple began walking towards the hanger door.

?Late last night, it might?ve been morning actually,? Winter replied. ?They had me in debriefing for hours, I just got out about an hour ago.?

?You must be exhausted then,? he said sympatheticly.

?No, just a bit tired nothing that a nice warm bath and then a bit of sleep won?t fix.?

He glanced around and then said quietly in her ear, ?Care to celebrate your safe return??

A pale pink flush came to her lightly tanned cheeks as a hand came up to cover her shocked yet laughing expression. ?Tycho!?

The pilot chuckled and continued to say such things all the way out of the hanger, curious to see whether or not she?d slap him or burst out laughing first.

*~*~*

Across the hanger bay, Leia Organa was greeting the Rogue?s commander, Luke Skywalker, who was sitting on his X-Wing?s ladder, talking with a fellow pilot.

?Hey Luke, Wedge,? Leia said acknowledging both pilots. ?How?d training go??

?Hello, Leia. Pretty good I suppose. These boys are finally learning how to fly,? Luke replied with a joking tone and expression.

Wedge Antilles put on a pained look. ?See what happens when you pin medals on a guy? His head gets too big for his own good and he starts to enjoy torturing his poor pilots. Princess, can?t you do anything to stop the tyrant??

The other two laughed and Wedge grinned at Luke. ?Is he really that hard on you guys?? Leia asked Wedge.

?You have no idea,? Wedge said with a shudder.

Movement across the hanger bay caught her eye and she turned slightly to see Winter and her boyfriend Tycho moving quickly towards the other exit, her friend?s cheeks a light pink.

?What are you looking at, Leia?? Luke asked her.

She gestured with the warm drink she held. ?Those two. That right there is the perfect match.?

The two pilots nodded. ?I?m glad he found someone that he loves,? Wedge said seriously, all joking aside. ?He?s been through so much in the past year or so?

Leia turned away once more as the couple disappeared out the door. ?They bot
  2. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
    This one sounds interesting! I'm going to have to keep up with it. :D ~*~Austyn
  3. Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Master

star 4
    Nifty. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I can imagine:

Winter: *jaw drops* My secret baby!
    Tycho: What do you mean, secret baby?!?!
    Winter: Um... ummm ... ummm..
    Tycho: I HAVE A KID! OH SWEET FORCE!!
    Secret Baby: I'M NOT LOVED!! WAAAA!!

hee hee hee.
  4. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Jaina_Solo_59 Force Ghost

star 4
  6. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    Daughterofflame and Jaina_Solo_59: Thanks!

Smuggler_Shidakis: LoL! I don't think that that's exactly how it'll turn out... Maybe in the comedy version... ^_^ Thanks, glad to have you reading.

flowerbee: :D Thanks my wonderful beta!

I'm curerntly deciding on whether to write chapters and give them out in pieces, that way manageing to update faster, or whether to just wait and post the whole chapter, but that means you guys would have to wait longer. Tell me which you guys'd prefer. ^_^

:Targeter:
  7. Nomad-2 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    This is wonderful!! Poor Winter!!!!

Whichever is easier for you :)

NYC
  9. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whatever you want to do!
  10. Rouge_JeDi_NuRse Jedi Knight

star 1
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    that was so sad, ohhhhhhh how could you, how could you!!!!!!!

now thats over soooo goood

soooo incredibly goood
  11. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    Argh, I tried to post this last night but my internet cut out :(

Nomad-2: Thanks

NYC: Twankies! Argh, that's no help...

flowerbee: That's no help either... ^_^

Rouge_JeDi_NuRse: Awww, thanks! Glad youre enjoying it so far.

EDIT: Markup codes are a b****
  12. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Hmm. I'll have to keep an eye on this... ;)

I know that this isn't a comedy, but it seems to be seting up for a few good *ahem* akward moments. :p
  13. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    *grins* Twankies! *pats on head* Good little aide. ;) Yeah, there will definitely be some intersting/awkward/humorous moments in this...

14. MJSLSBS Jedi Knight

star 1
    what how could u do that 2 tycho and winter. good start though :D can't wait for more'

MJSLSBS
  15. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Great start! I can't wait for you to update.
  16. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    I can see it now:

Tycho: Ilana, I am your father :p

or

Ilana: Tycho, I am your daughter. :p
  17. stupid_gizka Jedi Knight

star 1
    This looks like beginning of a very interesting story...cannot wait for more. Wonders what will Tycho say...
  18. DreamOfKenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Very interesting start, and with some of my favorite characters! Can't wait for more.
  19. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    MJSLSBS: Do what? *looks around innocently* Thanks!

VaderLVR64: Thanks!

ThrawnRocks: *snorts* i don't think it'll be that corny/cliche.... but you never know... actualyl, you're giving me ideas for soemthing I can write as a bonus once I complete this...kinda like a behind the scenes/thigns you didn't see...

stupid_gizka: Thanks! And we won't be finding that out for awhile...

DreamOfKenobi: Thanks! They're some of my favorite charries too. ^_^

20. Sephrenia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Another Tycho/Winter story :) Great.

And here I was thinking I was one of the odd ones who liked peripheral characters.

Glad to see you back Targeter

21. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks Sephrenia! Glad to have ya reading! ^_^

Well everyone, I just started my freshman year of high school today so I'm not sure whne the next post will get out I'm thinking of mabe posting chapters in sections as so not to have so long between updates if you know what I mean. Anyways, enough of m ramblings, I'll shut up and go work on that now.

22. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes! Work slave... er, umm... M'lady!

Do I get a browniee now? :p
  23. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    Hehe, nope, sorry ThrawnRocks, no brownies yet. I need to go bake some more actually.

:p

24. Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Master

star 4
    Tycho: Ilana, I am your father

Lol.

Brownies? Where?
  25. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    You started the 7th?? o fair!! I had to start the 18th of August :(

NYC