main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Daughter of No One, Daughter of Someone- 12/11/05: Important Author Announcement!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodeName_Targeter, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    You never answered my question:

What was teh second guy drooler??

Also, what's Model UN?

Ooh! Now both Bus Rides and Flight delays create posts [face_mischief]

I'm not going to even bother trying to revive OoE? for now :p

2. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    i could've sworn I had answered your question... but elsewhere...

Model UN is like UN except for high schoolers. best way I can explain it.

And it's a 3 hour bus drive. *ish mad*

Don't even mention Oil or Ewoks to me right now, I'm already losing my mind.

~Jenn

3. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    I could've sworn you haven't...

That UN sounds inetersting...

Ooh! It'll drive you mad? Hehe. Maybe I should bring it up [face_devil]

4. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    UP!!

Come on, Jenn... Post? Please? Pretty please with chocolate Daisies on top?

5. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    *bangs head on the desk*

I'm working on it, I swear, but I have absolutely awful writers block on all of my stories and its driving me crazy. THe only one I've actually been able to write for is Oil or Ewoks?

*sighs*

I'll try to work on it, I swear.

~Jenn

6. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Sorry about the DWB. It's got me too. :(

7. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Yeah, it kind of shocks me that you can actually help me complete a post so quick :eek:

But I guess we pay for that by not getting more of this. :( Oh well. :(

8. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    *sneaks into thread in a hitwoman uniform*
    *assassinates DWB*

9. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Upping again to beg for an update.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

10. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    WANT.MORE.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I'm back master.... post soon?

12. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
  13. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    I'm trying you guys, really, I swear I am. :(

I had about half teh post written but then the paper vanished.. :( I'll try, honestly.. I haven't been able to write anything lately.

I'm glad y'all still like it though. :)

Love you guys! :)

~Jenn

14. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    :) Keep working at it... that nasty DWB has to go away eventually. :)

15. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Part 3:

Not a single one of the bar patrons did so much as glance their way as the door swing open to admit Ilana and Kyp. She glanced around the room casually, as it searching for an empty seat, but really so that she could study the bar?s occupants. Kyp lightly tapped her shoulder and gestured towards an empty table. ?Why don?t we go sit down, Kara??

Silently applauding him for remembering not to use her real name, she smiled at him and nodded. ?Of course.?

Following him towards an empty booth, she took the seat that gave her a clear view of the door. Not only was it her preference, but Kyp had also been here before and would have a better idea of who they either might need to talk to or to run from.

A server droid sped up to them on its one wheel and came to an abrupt stop. ?You two want anything??

?A Tatooine sunrise for myself and a lomin ale for the lady,? Kyp replied easily, leaning back as he played with a few credits.

?Coming right up,? the droid replied, wheeling away and back towards the bar.

?Isn?t it a little early for drinking?? Ilana asked him quietly, yet pointedly, after a few seconds.

The droid returned with their drinks and set them down. Kyp passed over some credits and then raised his tankard towards her. ?That?s why you got the lomin ale, love.?

Ilana rolled her eyes as she took a long sip from her own tankard. The man was such an insufferable prat!

A man making his way towards their table caught her eye. ?Look to your left,? she said quietly, not moving her lips.

He didn?t turn his head, only flicked his eyes in the direction indicated. ?I see him. He?s the one we want to talk to. Keep a sharp eye out, he?s probably got a few men in here watching his back.?

She nodded curtly, eyes still on the approaching man. ?Right, I already see one of them, I think.?

?Well, look the others. Oh, and play dumb, will you?? he suggested, turning to face the man with a smile.

?What?? Ilana started to ask, but she was forced to shut her mouth as the stranger was most definitely now in hearing range.

?Larak!? he said with a smile. ?I was beginning to think that I wasn?t going to see you again.?

?You can?t get rid of me that easily, Remard,? Kyp said, smiling in return as he shook the extended hand, rising to his feet as he did.

?How have you been? I was beginning to think that you weren?t going to come and I wasn?t expecting to see you at this hour.?

Ilana smirked. Apparently Jedi Durron was never a morning person.

?It was the choice of the lady, not myself,? Kyp replied, rolling his eyes as he gestured towards her.

Remard turned towards her, as if noticing her for the first time. ?The name?s Remard Krugarn, lady,? he said, extending a hand towards her.

Ilana smiled and nodded, hiding her inner confusion. What name was she supposed to use? ?Pleased to meet you,? she said coolly, flicking her gray eyes briefly towards Kyp.

Be Kara, a familiar male voice echoed in her head. ?I?m Kara Lazzara,? she completed her sentence.

?Are you in the employment of Senator Jordan as well?? Remard asked apparently talking no notice of the brief lapse in conversation.

?I am,? she replied curtly.

?How about joining us for a drink?? Kyp asked mildly, gesturing to the table. Remard nodded and moved to sit next to Ilana, but Kyp quickly sat next to her, casually putting his arm around her shoulders.

Inwardly, Ilana rolled her eyes. It didn?t matter if they were Intelligence, pilots, or Jedi, these males were all the same.

?So have you thought about my offer yet?? Remard asked, taking a tankard from the serving droid.

?A bit,? Kyp answered evasively, sipping at his drink.

?My employer is impatient for your answer, Larak,? Remard said.

?You?ll have our answer in time,? he replied calmly.

Remard gestured towards Ilana. ?Well what about her??

?You?ll have our answer in time.? Kyp?s tone was cold and flat.

The stranger looked as if he were about to make some remark, but he quickly shut his mouth, hi

16. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    ?You have five seconds to explain to me what the hell just went on in there. Those five seconds begin now."

Wow! Kyp better get going . . . good 'fic, Master! I just began reading it today . . . very nice!

KT

17. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Update! Squeeee!

The man was such an insufferable prat!
    That he is, Ilana, that he is. But remember, he's your insufferable prat! ;)

?You have five seconds to explain to me what the hell just went on in there. Those five seconds begin now.?
    Oooh... Ilana's mad. Better get talking, Sithie!

I love the way they interact, Jenn... It makes me grin.

=D=

18. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Thanks Padawan! :)

Gina; Yeah... she's defintely pissed off... I'm trying to get a little more character developement in and show her faults... of which there defintely are many. :p

19. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    You are so not posting as much of this at DT. *gets annoyed*

I'll get around to a marathon read someday...

20. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Characters with faults are the best kind. Mary-Sues are icky.

Oh, Kyppie[/], you got some 'splaining to do....

21. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    [face_dancing]

Finally! A post :D

Haha. [face_devil] That's right. Put Kyp in his place, Ilana. Better yet, just shoot him at four seconds [face_devil] :p ;)

22. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Myra: I'm reposting DoNDoS over there, it's not completely caught up yet.

Gina: Kyp's not Ilana's insufferable prat. She hates most males that might be romanticall interested her in. And yes, Kyp certainly does have some explaining to do... if he wants to live

Thrawn: Happy now? :p *rolls eyes* No, Kyp's going to live... and she's not trying to put him in his place... she's just really really ticked off because... well, you'll see.

23. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    Well, he's my insufferable prat, then. :p

24. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
  25. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    OOh nice post, liked Ilana's interactoin with Kyppie, and the ending line was perfect. :)

Need.More.NOW!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.