main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Daughter of No One, Daughter of Someone- 12/11/05: Important Author Announcement!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodeName_Targeter, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    I knew I loved my fellow Hitwomen for some reason. ;)

Oh yes, Marsha, I didn't ask/whine for sympathy, I just vented. Not my fault I've got friends who stand by me.

:Targeter:

2. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Okay, I was originally going to try and post sometime late this week, but I kinda lost my muse after a certain something, so we'll see what happens.

I will do my best to post by the end of next week. If not, well, you guys can throw things at me.

Actually, I tkae that back, i don't trust Jamie... she might throw exposives at me... ;)

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I hope you find your muse!! [:D]

NYC

4. Jamie_Fel

Jamie_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2004
    *Solo grin* Hey it's me!! I'd never do that Targeter!! Not at you!! *notices small explosive in her hand is visible and quickly hides it behind her back* I'm a good little girl! O:)

5. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    *kills M_3* I hope you find your little lost bunny! Wait, what am I saying?

6. Arryn_Fel

Arryn_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2004
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Arryn_Fel

Sep 18, 2004
    G'night guys!!

8. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    I'm surrounded by maniacs...

*sees the men in long white coats coming towards her*

Uh-oh...

9. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10. Dark_Lord_Yoda

Dark_Lord_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    *gets out stick* Bad men in white coats leave Targeter alone... *proceeds to whack men in white coats with stick* :D

:Yoda's evil twin:

11. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Hmmm, I was planning to try and write something during science but after failing my quiz horribly, I figured I might want to either pay attention or steal someone's notes...

12. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    That's the spirit, Targy! :p

*Throws Targy's muse back at her, but misses*

Whoopse! :p [face_blush]

13. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Finally found the way back to this thread... Great start Targeter, can't wait to read more.

14. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    *sighs* Thanks TR, now it'll be even loster. (yes, bad grammar there, oh well)

Thanks LJS! Glad you're enjoying so far. ;)

15. Arryn_Fel

Sep 18, 2004
    Hi!! Where is everybody???

16. Arryn_Fel

Sep 18, 2004
    Hey, Explosion Girl, can we still throw stuff at you since you didn't post before the end of the week?! I promise I won't throw any explosives at you!! O:)

17. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    No not yet, I take that back right now, because while I was talking in an AIM chatroom 3MD set up, and Yub Yub reminded me that the JCC House Cup ends next week, meaning all my energy will be focussed on thata. So no post this week unless I get inspiration, but I will try to have one done by October 4th ishy....

*ducks head and hides*

18. Fel_Jedi

Fel_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
    AWW! Come on!! *pouts* You take all the fun out of it!

19. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Good start to the fic Gabby.

More soon ?

20. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Okay, so I lied. *grins sheepishly*

Here ya go:

Chapter 1, Part 2:

Five minutes later, Ilana was standing stiffly upright before Iella Antilles?s desk, Iella sitting behind the desk and Winter in a chair beside it, keeping her expression blank.

Passing her a folder, Iella said calmly, ?You?re being sent to Bakura on a long-term mission, Miss Celchu.?

?For how long, and when do I leave?? she asked.

?You?ll be on Bakura for approximately seven months give or take,? Iella hesitated, ?And you?ll leave in three days.?

Ilana?s head snapped up reading the mission profile. ?What? Three days??

Iella nodded. ?Correct.?

?I was under the impression that agents received more than three days between missions,? Ilana said calmly, though inside her anger was building quickly.

?Normally, yes, they do, but this is urgent and we have no other available agents who can get the job done. So you?re being sent out,? the older woman said in a no-nonsense tone. ?Now, if you?ll look at your identity for the mission. You?re posing as a bodyguard for Senator Jordan of Chandrila but the Senator will only see you when the time is right. In other words, you?re free to roam the planet, except for a few rare occasions and when it might be useful to be with the Senator. You?ll find the details in that folder.?

Ilana nodded and skipped over the part with the 'character profile.' ?Alright, what?s my objective then??

?That was the next thing I was going to talk about,? Iella said, with a slight smile. ?There've been rumors of a rebel group starting to form on-planet, that could potentially rise up against the current Bakuran government, and take over. Your mission is to gather as much information on them and if possible, put down the rebellion.?

She raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised at the mission overview. ?Do I have a back-up team on planet??

?No.?

?I have no back-up?? Ilana asked, disbelievingly.

?I didn?t say you didn?t have back-up, I merely said you didn?t have a back-up team,? Iella replied smoothly.

?What?s my back-up then??

?One person.?

?Oh great,? she said sarcastically.

?He?s a Jedi.?

?Oh,? Ilana blinked a few times. ?I take back my complaint then.?

Iella chuckled at her expression. ?I thought you might. Now then, all the information pertaining to your mission is in that folder, if you have any questions, ask one of us before you leave. Good luck, Miss Celchu.?

Ilana nodded rose silently from her chair, nodded to the two older women, and then exited the office.

?Well,? Iella said, turning towards Winter once Ilana was safely out of hearing range, ?What do you think??

?She?ll probably be fine,? Winter replied, brow furrowed with concern. ?But what I do want to know is why she seems to dislike me so much.?

Iella frowned slightly. ?What do you mean??

?I?m not exactly sure, but there are times, like when she?s tired, that she lets her guard down and I can definitely tell I?m not her favorite person,? Winter replied.

?It?s probably nothing,? Iella shrugged it off. ?I think that I?d probably hate us too, if I was being sent out on a mission three days after I?d just gotten back from one.?

?Probably,? Winter agreed, though in her heart she knew that wasn?t the answer. ?By the way, we?ve got a meeting with General Cracken in five minutes.?

Iella nodded, and the two women rose to go meet with their superior officer, thoughts of the agent, code name Oleander, banished for the moment.

_____

It's a bit short, but I split a longer post into two. ^_^ Hope y'all likes.

El next posto

21. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    Melikes....

22. Jagsgrl412

Jagsgrl412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2004
    Me likes too! I just came here to read it I was busy and it was put down on my to do list! Great Story! Targeter we need you at Family Ties to set of the explosion that is what Explosion Girl does!

23. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Sorry, quick reply, in class, lol. Thanks you guy!

*runs back to her history class*

24. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    If I was Ilana I'd probably have shot my superiors by now... three days downtime is no fair.

[face_thoughtful] Who's the Jedi?

25. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Smuggler_Shidakis: lol, yeah, I probably would too if I was her. [face_whistling] Uh-uh, I'm not telling you who the Jedi is... ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.