main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Daughters of the Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NERWEN, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NERWEN

NERWEN Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2005
    Ok I am a Dark Forces obbsessed and love Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, this is an AU and takes place a couple years after Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I write a lot for fanfiction.net and my sister writes tons of Jan and Kyle stories there too.

The summery is Problems start to occur for Jan when someone from her past threatens to destroy the life she has worked hard to build, and reestablish the Empire, can Jan stop this person before they destroy her new life with Kyle,

I know it sucks.

----------------

Daughters of the Empire

Chapter One: A Dishonorable Name

Another successful mission, Jan thought how many does that make? She didn?t know, she had long since stopped counting the missions she had been on, only the important ones mattered. Dark Trooper Project, Rusaan, Dessaan, those mattered. In the long run this one wouldn?t.

All she wanted to do now was go home to Yavin IV and see Kyle. Jan smiled when she thought about seeing him again, since her capture their relationship had taken a new turn, feelings long since suppressed were now let out and Jan felt a feeling she had not felt in a very long time, completion. Life was finally being good to her, whether it was the Force?s will or her own destiny, she didn?t know, but now she knew nothing would keep her from being happy.

?Excuse me miss,? a man stopped her on her way out of the building from her meeting with Mon Mothma, ?You are Jan Ors are you not??

?Yes I am,? She told him wondering if this guy wanted just be able to say he had met her or really had something important to say.

?I have message for you, woman told me to give this only to you.?

Jan raised her eyebrow, and was even more surprised that it was not a holograph but was on a simple datapad.

Meet me at the Spirit of Victory in 1 galactic hour.

Ena

Jan?s face turned white and her feeling of happiness left as if in hyperspace. Her mind was a blur as she made her way towards the cantina. Why was she here now, what does she want? Were the ones racing through her mind, but the most terrifying one was, what will she do? Jan was no fool; she could take away all that Jan had worked so hard to build.

Jan entered the cantina and took a seat at the bar, she ordered a drink. Her hands trembled slightly as she brought the glass to her lips. She stared at the door way waiting for Ena to walk in, her thoughts turned to what she would be like after all of these years, had she changed?

She knew she hadn?t when she saw her walk in. Even though her face was obscured by the hood on her blue-gray velvet cloak, the richness of it told Jan all she needed to know. The way Ena walked as if she were above everyone in the room, the frightening thought was that she probably was.

She sat down next to Jan, graceful as could be, she took of her hood letting her rich curly golden-red hair ripple down her shoulders. Men in the cantina turned to stare at the gorgeous wonder before them, but Ena gave them a piercing gaze with her green eyes, silently telling them that they would never be good enough for her. Ena was still the walking spotlight that Jan remembered.

?Ena,? She acknowledged in greeting.

?Jan,? was the greeting she returned and then turned quickly down to business, ?I assume you know of our father?s death.?

?Of course, it happened years ago.?

?I suspected you would, you also probably danced in the streets along with the rest of the Rebels that you call friends.?

That stung Jan slightly but she didn?t show it, ?it?s the New Republic now,? Jan said sternly then asked, ?What you are doing here, I know you didn?t just up and think that perhaps I didn?t know of our father?s death.?

?You always assumed the worse in us sister is it any wonder why father turned you out??

?I left on my own terms and you know why I did, what I would like is to know why you show up after all of these years.?

She turned her nose up at Jan?s impudence as she would call it, ?Very well then, what I have asked you here for is to give you the chance to bring honor to your name again.?

?I

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Nice start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.