main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dave Filoni

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RONDC20, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RONDC20

RONDC20 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 10, 2001

Sorry. That earlier post was a mistake I of course mean to say Dave Filoni. Is there anyway to send him an e-mail? Does Lucas Animation have a website?

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Lucasfilm Animation's website is essentially starwars.com at the moment, from what i can tell. Though they do have a divisional listing on Lucasfilm's website.

It's unlikely Dave has a public e-mail address, especially after having such a raised profile from The Clone Wars' publicity. For similar reasons why George Lucas wouldn't have one. Us fans (and critics) would fill it up faster than he could read 'em! ;)

He might lurk on the messageboards here or at starwars.com, but that's probably the closest semi-option you have currently, unless Dave decides to start posting during his down time (and, Dave, we'd be happy to have you drop in if you're up to it- we'll even make Garth wear a dress and clown shoes while riding a unicycle and calling himself Betty!).

(and Garth- I will alter the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further!)

;)

3. MvG-88

MvG-88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2008
    :D

This may be a bit offtrack but what happened to the Henry Gilroy questions? Did I miss something?

4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    "This deal's getting worse all the time!"

Gilroy interview hasn't happened yet, not sure why there's a delay.

5. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    The Gilroy questions have been passed on to LFL. Patience. :)

6. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Robot Chicken Star Wars II was EPIC!!!

7. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Dave could be on the forums perhaps browsing covertly - perhaps with a username like "PLOKOON4EVER" or something else similarily discreet.

8. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Come to think of it, the one username "ImNotDaveFiloni" did raise some suspcions.. o_O [face_thinking]

;)

9. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Alllriiiight, you got me, I....uh...wait....no, I'm not Dave Filoni. I'm not even someone hired by him to throw you guys off track....right? XD

Funny thing is, first time I posted in the Welcome board, someone jokingly (or not) suspected that I was Dave in disguise. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.