main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dawn (L/M, H/L, K/J one shot, post-NJO)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obaona, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    AWW! That was fantastic, obaona! Very sweet!

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    JainaDurron: Hehehe. :p

Jaina_Solo_Durron: Thank you. :D I'm glad you enjoyed. ;) And yes, the K/J . . . honestly, I'm surprised people liked it that much! :p I put it in there as a lark! :p

Lt_Jaina_Solo: All these 'Jaina' usernames! :eek: :p And thank you! [face_blush] :D

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I read this when I was having a bad night, and I didn't want to reply when I was grumpy. :p But I loved it. I thought it was a great idea for all six of them to describe the scene one by one. :)

Oh, and I was confused when you mentioned Jaina's still-flat stomach or something like that. Were you implying that she wasn't pregnant or that she was but she wasn't showing yet? These are the strange thoughts that run through my head. :p

Jae Angel

4. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    NJ: Okies. :p And thank you. :) I honestly don't remember anymore how I came up with it. :p And I'm implying that she's pregnant, yes. ;) It's supposed to connect with the only words spoken in the story - "Look. It's a new day." It starts off with Luke and Mara, who are new to this whole thing but nevertheless older, to Han and Leia, who have been through it all, to Jaina and Kyp, who are just starting out. :) New day. Get it? :p

That make any sense? :p

5. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    Wow Oba! I normally don't (as in pretty close to never) read NJO fics but I was just called to this one. Mostly because it was you, then there was the little L/M tag in the title, and THEN, just to top it all off! It's called DAWN!! (my first name's dawn-haha!) This is excellent! I loved the relationships between the characters and how they were all interconnected. Keep it up Oba. I'll be here to keep reading.

;) (dawn) Paige

6. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    Ariapaige: *giggles* So it took all of those things to get you to read it, eh? ;) Well, I'm glad you enjoyed! :D And 'Dawn' is a pretty name. :D I enjoyed writing the characters, and figuring out how to connect the scenes. 'Twas interesting to do, as I've done anything like it before. :) Thank you again. [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hey oba, where's that K/J you were discussing? ;) Kidding, I know things are hectic due to the holidays. At least I know I'm bonkers.

~~Jilly

8. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    I haven't forgotten. :p I have an idea for it, but I'm not sure if it's workable. [face_blush] Or if it's any good!

9. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    Ooer! I just read this! And it's great! :D

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Oh I'm sure it'll be fine and a good idea. :) If you ever wonder and need some help, I'm usually on MSN, username is in my profile.

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.