main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dawn of a New Era I: Jedi Resurrection (post-SbS AU) - K/J, J/T, A/OC - COMPLETED 3/27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterKobe, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Poor Jacen. It's also good he's cut off from the Force so Tahiri and Jaina don't feel him. Jaina already has to deal with feeling Kyp. Can't wait for more.

~~Jilly

2. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Spike2002: actually, Jacen and Tahiri got together before Anakin "died". as for the youngest Solo, how can we really be sure where he is? his body disappeared! :eek:

JainaDurron: u got #50! woohoo. :p yeah, Jaina's already in bad enough shape as it is. just imagine if she was able to feel Jacen's pain. it would positively kill her. [face_devil]

3. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    question to all my readers... do you want to see more of Kyp in the next post or do you want to find what happened on Ryloth with Anakin's body? vote now. you have until 11:45 pm PST to decide. thank you all.

4. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Vote? Vote? It's 11h15pm....AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I shall vote now!!!

I am a devoted Kyp fan so therefore I vote a post with my gorgeous rogue Jedi Master...hehehehehehe :) :)

I am of the opinion that Jacen with Tahiri is a little weird.....I think it a little odd getting with your dead little brother's "girlfriend". That, of course, being my OWN humble and very personal opinion..... :)

More soon!!!!!!

EDIT : Crapola with these time differences.. I don't even know what time it is on these boards.....ah well...hope I'm still on time..

5. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    C3SoloPO: that's one vote for Kyp. as for Jacen being with Tahiri, she was never with Anakin in my story. they were strictly friends. but it's cool. you must be on the East Coast, it's a 3-hour time difference. :)

edit: sure are we now that Anakin's dead? [face_devil]

6. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I'm here, and I am thinking right now about how cruel you are. More soon.

7. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    jedi_princess: what? me? cruel? :eek: no! take it back! :p

8. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    hey, look! it's the new post. careful, it's longer than usual. :) although I don't think it's one of my better chapters.

Chapter 10: Kessell spice mines

As the amphistaff whipped across his back, Kyp Durron winced in pain. The blow caused him to lose his balance and stumble to his knees. The pair of Yuuzhan Vong walking alongside him roughly hoisted him to his feet and motioned for him to keep moving. Shirtless and bleeding profusely, the Jedi Master briefly considered defying his captors. A coufee pointed at his throat caused him to re-think that plan. At least he was released from the Embrace of Pain.

With his mind clear and focused, Kyp could once again draw upon the power of the Force. His first order of business was to send out another plea of help. There was no guarantee that anybody received his last one. Much to Kyp's surprise, he felt the unmistakably fiery essence of one Jaina Solo. Throughout the years, the two Jedi had formed as strong a bond as could be. He sensed Jaina sending him sensations of love and strength through that bond. It united them so much that they could send complete thoughts to each other.

//Where are you Kyp?//

//I'm on Kessel, where are you?//

//We're just leaving Ryloth.//

//We? What are you doing there?//

//Me and about twelve other Jedi. Long story.

//Well hurry.//

//Ok ok. Have patience.//

//Jaina?//

//Yeah?//

//I love you.//

//I know.//

After communicating with Jaina, Kyp felt much better. Soon, he would be off this Sith-forsaken planet. One could only take so much of the spice mines. Even if that one was a Jedi Master. Now that he had help coming, Kyp started on figuring out a way to get up to the surface. Surveying his surroundings, he noted the presence of eight Yuuzhan Vong warriors. "No problem." He had taken out ten before getting captured. Of course, there was one major difference. Danni Quee still had his lightsaber. Well, he would have improvise.

Using the Force, Kyp caused a landslide in the tunnel, preventing anyone from going deeper inside. Now, the only way out was towards the surface. As soon as the Vong heard the commotion, they came rushing into the tunnel. One Jedi Master against eight Yuuzhan Vong warriors. "A fair fight."

Kyp vaulted over the first two warriors, catching the third in a vicious dropkick. Upon landing, he immediately formed a whirlwind of stones and debris to protect him. Now that he was suitably defended, he hurried to get out of the mines. The damp darkness was beginning to toy with him. Making him feel as he felt all those years ago. How ironic was it then, that Han Solo had rescued him from Kessel that first time and now it was his daughter coming to help him now.

Jaina Solo. The mere thought of even her name caused Kyp's heart to beat faster and his palms to sweat. His deception regarding the remains of Sernpidal had angered her greatly but shortyl thereafter, she told him that she couldn't live without him and kissed him. When Jaina admitted her love for him, Kyp felt as if he had died and become one with the Force. Such was his elation. From that point on, they were inseparable. Jaina had even made him move all his belongings to her quarters, as it was the bigger of the two.

Then came Myrkr. Kyp had been greatly upset when he learned of the strike team's mission, mostly because Jaina had volunteered and he wouldn't be able to protect her. They had argued about it that whole day. As Kyp became more and more convinced that this was the right thing, the fighting took on more of a playful tone. That night, they had made love for the first time.

Several weeks later, while the strike team was en route to Myrkr, Jaina discovered that she was pregnant. When Kyp found out, he immediately had wanted to take an X-Wing and join the mission but Jaina talked him out of it. She had reasoned that his presence would serve as a deterrent and she wanted to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Kyp grudgingly accepted her explanation and looked for ot

9. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Okay, that was a nice post. Still evilish though. ;)

10. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    He won't love her when she finds out what she's been doing ith Zekk. ;)

11. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    jedi_princess: what can I say? it's the Sith in me. ;)

Spike2002: hmm, what has she been doing with Zekk? two kisses! :p besides, she's carrying Kyp's kid(s). with the Skywalker/Solo bloodline, it's apt to be twins.

12. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    just a little UP so more people can read this. :)

13. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    YAY!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the Kyp post!!!!
    So Jaina is pregnant? Yes!!!!!!! Kyp is gonna be a daddy! :)

14. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    C3SoloPO: yes Jaina is pregnant and it's Kyp's.

speaking of Miss Solo, heeeeeeeere she is! the timeline of this chapter is shortly before and concurrent with the previous Kyp chapter. enjoy!

Chapter 11: Back From the Dead

A frustrated Jaina Solo screamed out loud. She was not used to feeling so helpless. She wanted with all her heart to go and rescue Kyp but the current circumstances did not allow her to do so. First and foremost, she and the other Jedi had to find and bring back Anakin's body. Only then could they go after Kyp. The Jedi divided themselves into four groups of three each. Jaina, Tahiri, Tenel Ka and Aayla would each head a group. No sooner had they split up than yet another huge bolt of lightning struck that same stone-slab table as before. The Jedi immediately rushed back into the clearing. What they saw there shocked them all. Two glowing blue figures. Jedi Masters Qui-Gonn Jinn and Mace Windu. Aayla immediately fell to one knee.

"Masters Windu and Jinn, can it be?"

"Yes, Aayla. We've come back for a very important reason. All of you, please turn around."

As the Jedi looked behind them, they saw the one thing that they had never expected to see again. Not after Myrkr. A young man dressed in traditional brown Jedi gear. Very strong in the Force. Ice-blue eyes stared out from beneath the hood of the Jedi robe. The ensuing silence was deafening. After several long minutes, Jaina finally found the strength to clear her throat. From behind her boomed the distinctive voice of Master Jinn.

"Behold my fellow Jedi, the turning point of this war."

With those words, the mysterious Jedi pulled down his hood. The shock running through the crowd was almost tangible enough to be a presence in its own right. Almost right away, two thuds could be heard. The sounds of Jaina and Tahiri fainting and collapsing to the ground. After several attempts to revive them, the two women finally came to. Jaina noted that the newcomer had adopted the trademark Solo grin. He looked very much like their father. She shook her head to assure herself that it wasn't a dream. Still staring at the young man, she jumped back when he spoke.

"Hey big sister. I'm home now. Everything's gonna be ok."

Jaina didn't say a word, she just fainted again.

15. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I hope she hit her head off a rock on the way down ;) :p

16. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Spike2002: LOL! I think jedi_princess meant to call you cruel and evil instead of me. :p Poor Jaina, imagine if she did hit her head on a rock. Oh, the pain, the suffering, the agony. :p

17. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    the miscarriage... :p

18. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    the crispy fried Kyp. :eek: :p

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    *smiles*

I have an idea for your next chapter ;)

20. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    LOL......fainting Jedi....hehehehe

Okay, but clear me up on one thing...why is that a turning point in the war?

On another note....go save Kyp!!!

21. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Spike: Well, let's hear your idea. :p

C3SoloPO: Do you remember in Destiny's Way when Luke said, "now everything changes," after he learned Jacen was still alive and on his way to Mon Calamari? This is very similar but it's not Jacen, it's Anakin. The Yuuzhan Vong are very sure that they've killed him and when they see him alive, it will be the turning point. And don't worry, Jaina's on her way to save Kyp, now that Little Brother is up and about. :)

22. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    just upping this so my readers can see it. :)

23. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Ooooo Jaina's pregnant? sweetness. All she has to do is find kyp, rescue him and marry him. Not to hard, eh?

Jez

24. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Jez: Trust me, it's gonna be harder than it sounds. Or maybe not. I don't know yet. Or do I? (whoa, that even got me confused) :p

Oh yeah, here's a post.

Chapter 12: A Twin Spin

The ocean world of Mon Calamari. The provisional capital of the New Republic. All the surviving senators had fled here from Coruscant when it fell to the Yuuzhan Vong. Luke Skywalker sat in his meditation room, deep in a Jedi rejuvenation trance. The past three years had not been kind to the Jedi Master. Not only were these alien Yuuzhan Vong undetectable in the Force but they were ruthless warriors, having all but taken over the entire galaxy. Anti-Jedi movements still ran wild. And now there seemed to be a disturbance in the Force.

On the distant world of Ryloth, something big was happening. Luke still was not quite sure what it was but it would definitely have an impact on this war. Whether or not that was good news remained to be seen. Stretching out with the Force, Luke caught glimpses of his niece. Wait, there was something else. Anakin? Luke felt his throat go dry. Yes, now everything surely changes. He commed his sister Leia and told her that he needed to see her immediately. Half an hour later, she showed up at the Skywalker residence with her apprentice.

"Took you long enough."

"Ha ha little brother. Not quite easy when you're training someone."

"True enough."

"Now, I know you didn't interrupt my practice session with Jysella to exchange pleasantries."

"Something major is about to go down. We've got to be ready at a moment's notice."

"Why not now?"

"Patience my dear sister. Jaina will let us know when it's time."

"Jaina?"

"Yes."

"Is she in trouble?"

"No. On the other hand, I think you will be surprised. Just be prepared to go whenever I give the word. You and Han."

"Ok. May the Force be with you."

"And with you little sister."

As Luke said that, he gave Leia a little smirk. The twins would probably never truly learn who was the older and so this was a constant source of good-natured ribbing. Her response was to give him a glare that would have melted all the ice on Hoth.

25. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I can imagine Han's reaction to finding out Jaina is pregnant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.