1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Dawn of a New Threat (100 yrs after the Yuuzhan Vong)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Amidala14, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "Uh," Kaylen replied. He really had no idea how to respond to that. "Uh, well, let's just move on. It, uh, doesn't matter."
  2. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brins smiled. For once in his life, a genuine smile had creeped across his face. He quickly suppresed it and turned back forward. "Thank you. That is what I'd wished to hear."
  3. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth giggled.

"You're so funny! Though not as funny as the Crazy Sullustan! He was crazy!!"

She giggled again. "His ears were so big! Oh! And then there was that man who kept saying he was a Bothan and couldn't you see his fur? And the Wookiee who kept trying to shave! That was a mess!"

She chattered away happily about other residents of the Happy Waters Asylum, unaware of Kaylen, who was slowly backing away. When she finally did, she grabbed his arm and tugged him towards her.

"Stay." She giggled.
  4. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'll get back to the NR and Imps, soon, I promise...

IC:

Feylis saw the fleeting smile cross Brins's face.

The big softie, she thought, and smiled.

"I'm sure it is, Master Brins."
  5. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaylen shook his head regretfully. He said sardonically, "You're utterly insane, your moods are mercurial, and you seem to have imprinted on me. Perfect. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought was, 'I hope to get a short, insane Sith girl hopelessly in love with me for no apparent reason.'"
  6. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth burst into tears, her face becoming streaked with red.

"I...I...I'm sure th-that's wh-what m-my m-mother th-thought t-too. O-Only n-not exactly l-like th-that. She probably th-thought, 'I hope to have an insane short daughter to ship off to the asylum.' N-no o-one l-loves m-me even though I l-love th-them. I'm a-all a-a-a-wone!!"

By now she was hiccuping great gigantic hiccups, so big that she was practically boinging from her perch on a rock.

"N-no N-no wone l-loves me c-cuz I'm...I'm in-insane!!"

Tears streamed down her face and her nose was running. She continued to boing up. Mereth put her head on her knees, covering her face with her blonde hair.

"I-I c-can't h-help it ei-either th-that I'm b-blonde!!"
  7. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaylen was startled and really didn't know how to respond. "Hey! Hey! I... didn't mean it like that! It's okay." He almost patted her on the head to comfort her, then paused as he realized she was armed and upset. "It's okay," he repeated, in the same soothing tone one would use on a feral beast poised to attack.
  8. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth continued bawling her head off, not noticing Kaylen's speaking. When she did, she looked up, shocked. Mereth sniffed.

"Y-Y-you d-didn't?"

9. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "No, no, of course not!" Kaylen didn't know how he'd gotten into this, but he recognized that now he'd have to play it through.
  10. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth jumped up and smiled.

"Really?!" In her excitment she reached up and hugged Kaylen. "Gee, thanks!!"
  11. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I have decided that from now on, I will be making all of my posts in technicolor. :)

IC: The spirit of Shadoloo drifted through space, idly watching all that went on and seeing the progression of events from deep in the past to far into the future. Such visions were depressing, so he focused only on the now. His attention came to rest with a single furry Bothan who was currently speaking with a human and eating dinner aboard some sort of warship. The spirit of Shadoloo wrapped itself around the Bothan, reaching inside, possessing the unfortunate creature.
  12. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "..." said Kaylen, having no idea what to do now. No Sith document had ever mentioned how to do romance! Or handle insane people, for that matter...
  13. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brins turned around to see that the other two Sith had fallen behind and were hugging eachother. "C'mon Kaylen. Don't mind her, she's just looking for some affection. Just start walking, she'll follow."
  14. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaylen didn't know how to respond at first, but followed the elder Sith. "You know, the last time I had something this attached to me, it was an old pet of mine. It had to be put down for assaulting little old ladies. Is this going to do that too?"
  15. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The possesed Admiral Brey'lya finally reached the fleet mustering point for the new vessels which had been moved to the front lines. He personally ordered that all communication to the command structure be severed, and that the offensive fleet be put under his direct control.

Once the fleet was mustered, several thousand robot ramships sped off into hyperspace, followed by the Republic fleets. Orders were transmitted to the allied forces amassed in the Bothan System, to begin their campaign into the rogue Imperial's space.
  16. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: My color coding for my last post didn't work, and since I know that you all care so much about the technocolor posts, I am reposting here for your viewing pleasure.

The possesed Admiral Brey'lya finally reached the fleet mustering point for the new vessels which had been moved to the front lines. He personally ordered that all communication to the command structure be severed, and that the offensive fleet be put under his direct control.

Once the fleet was mustered, several thousand robot ramships sped off into hyperspace, followed by the Republic fleets. Orders were transmitted to the allied forces amassed in the Bothan System, to begin their campaign into the rogue Imperial's space.
  17. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth ran up to them. "One of the reasons I was sent away was because I accidentally lifted my grandmother up and slammed her down on the floor."
  18. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaylen thought that one over. "Maybe you're my pet's reincarnation, then. Or something."
  19. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brins kept walking. Those two were perfect for eachother. If one didn't become, or even fall more, insane it would be a miracle.
  20. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Brey'lia's rogue fleet emerged from hyperspace over the Imperial capitol at Eriadu. Six thousand ships spread out into a wide fan and swept down on the planet from one side, firing with all their firepower at the defensive fleet from beyond the maximum reccomended distance, their accuracy becoming better as they moved closer to the enemy. The combined Hapan, Bothan, and Wookiee fleets reverted to realspace at the opposide end of the planet. The gravity wells activated, trapping the fleets in system, while the two forces converged on the Imperial position. The fighters remained behind, not wanting to get caught in the rivers of energy being fired from the capitol ships.
  21. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth smiled. "Something. Definitely something. I'm not a pet...I'm my own person!!"
  22. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "What's that smile supposed to mean?"
  23. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mereth became puzzled. "I don't know. Should it mean something? Cos if it should, it doesn't. And so then I should have smiled meaninglessly. D'ya think it might be the first meaningless smile?"
  24. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    As they entered the great city once again Brins gave each there assignments. "Mereth, Kaylen. You two will travel to Tatooine. You must find a lost tablet telling of an ancient Sith prophecy. Feylis and I shall investigate reports of Sith in the area dying of a mysterious poison."
  25. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "...Fetch!" Kaylen mumbled under his breath. Aloud, he said, "So, how are we going to get there? I've got an A-wing, but it can only seat one, even at our sizes."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.