main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Dawn of a Rebel: The Bria Tharen Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bria, Jul 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    as for OOTP i don't think you want to know.

Oh? Is that frustration I sense? If so, welcome to the club. ;) Well, Matt and I have read the whole thing. Not sure if DarthPipes has finished... perhaps say what you want, but hide it behind a black highlight tage: [ hl=black]spoilers in here[/hl]. Without the space after the first braket of course. :)

Here's pictures from when I went to a midnight book release with friends. :)

2. MattPeriolat

MattPeriolat Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm saying nothing either, but I understand the vibe of frustration. The book was one LONG... almost a torture. Seems like NOTHING good happens for our heroes!

I loved TG and am expecting tie ins to Smuggler's Run. Reunion is safe and sound in my bookcase, awaiting my restart of the NJO. Shatterpoint, well, I'll wait for Bria to finish before greater discussion.

SEE TERMINATOR 3!!!!

3. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I sort of gave up on the NJO after Traitor...

I'm too broke to continue with that and its sad to see all your favorite characters die one after the other...

~Crystal~

4. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Here are pictures of me in costume at the Midnight release for OOTP. Ravenclaw robes for me. :cool:

I finished Reunion and it absolutely rocked! There were several surprises in it, and when the end came, I was blown away. :eek:

But in a good way. :D

:cool:

Happy Fourth of July!!!

5. MattPeriolat

Aug 16, 2001
    Ready for Final Prophecy yet, Bria? :)

I haven't read Reunion yet, but yea olde fingers are crossed.

6. MattPeriolat

Aug 16, 2001
    Bit of news for ya, Bria. Clone Wars Vol. 1 is out tomorrow for sure, so keep your eyes open!

Got some sad news today too. A babysitter I had for YEARS when I was a child passed away on July 1st. Stuff like this is making me feel very old. Like I'm losing bits of my past the more time that goes by.

7. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Matt,

I'm so sorry. That has to be difficult.

~Crystal~

8. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Yes, Matt, I was very sorry to hear about that. :(

I have finished moving my icon website over to Brinkster, so it is my hope that next week I can start to work once again on my HST website. :) First though I'm going to Canada on Thursday to spend 3 days with friends. I look forward to it. :D

Have fun at Comic Con Matt. Bring back some SW stories to share. ;)

9. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I've given up on brinkster. It has totally failed me. I've decided to move my website(s) to angelfire. I don't really like angelfire but it cooperates much better than brinkster and even though it says it has add pop-ups, I haven't had any problems.

~Crystal~

10. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
  11. Bria

May 15, 1999
    That's a bummer, crystal. :( I've figured out that my bandwidth isn't being used by some one visiting the website, so my graphics must be too big or something. I'll have to work on that.

My icon website hasn't given me the least bit of trouble. :)

12. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Well I'm glad it hasn't caused you too much grief. I'm thinking about rejoining under another e-mail addy (I must have a hundred of them now) and see if that works. I know my sites are heavy graphic orientated.

19 days 'til moving time!

~Crystal~

13. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    7 days!

~Crystal~

14. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I've Moved!

~Crystal~

15. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Cool! :) Where'd you move? Another town? Same town? Another state? Country?

I currently have friends visiting from Canada and they will be here through next week. Once they head back home though, I really intend to get my website back up and running, ASAP. This is getting silly. [face_blush]

16. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I moved two hours north of where I used to live. Though right now I'm attending a university. Moved in here Thursday! I'm kinda bored, though, I don't have a roommate. She decided not to come.

~Crystal~

17. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Ah, campus life. Well, have fun. :)

18. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    campus life, any fun?

19. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Its all right. Not the greatest but I'm still away from home... :p

Its kind of rough though, all the studying. I can't stand it. All my classes are very detailed. I have two exams coming up next week. Blah!

~Crystal~

20. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I hate college!

~Crystal~

21. DreaRenthal

DreaRenthal Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(

In a way, I envy you. I never got to experience campus life or even go to a place where that was possible. :(

22. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    It's just the school work, that bites. Living a dorm is great. We had our homecoming game last night and it was intreasting!

The football teams got into a fight, right in the middle of the field, right in the middle of the game. It was great.

~Sarah~

23. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Gotta love fights at school. ;)

Hey, head's up! The new Ensential Guide to Vehicles is awesome, and I haven't even really read it yet. The way the book is laid out is fantastic and it looks really neat and professional too. :cool:

Even better... the Bria was included in the short Other Vehicles and Vessels of Note at the end. I don't know if my email to Mr. Blackman about the inclusion of the ship had anything to do with it, but I was thrilled nonetheless to see it. :D ;)

24. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Oh, yea! I'm excited. They don't really describe (or I can't remember) the <i>Bria</i> a whole lot. Only that she was Han's first ship and therefore his first pride and joy. Oh I'm excited. Too bad I'm a poor college student....

[sigh] College is SO MUCH work!

~Crystal~

25. MattPeriolat

Aug 16, 2001
    Hey guys, how are things?

Sorry I'm gone so much these days but things are rather crazy at home. HOPEFULLY I'll have some news of interest shortly, non-SW related.

Gotta admit, I've actually been taking a break from SW, aside from the Dark Horse comics. I have the books of course, but haven't really been reading. Just been WAY too busy.

Anyway, just checking in with you folks, making sure everyone is well. Keep in touch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.