main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dawn of the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Louis du Codroy

"I don't mind, but I'd like to get to my home as soon as we can. Do you know how long we'll be in that little town?" Louis asked looking over to the John. "I mean, my mother's funeral and all...not exactly something one should miss is it?" he added. Louis then pulled out a small flask full of what no one really knew, to be honest he wasn't entirly sure, all heis new was that his mother had given it to him and said if ever he got tired and didn't have a source of blood around, he could drink from that and grow just a strong without it.

Louis' mother was a vampire much like him, sickened by vampiric behavior, tired of watching as countless hundreds of humans fell just so the vampires could keep their half-lives. She would always creep into Louis' room as he slept and speak to him, telling him about his purpose letting his subconscience mind engrave this onto him. 'Louis, humans and vampires, hell even werewolves, we are not meant to be enemies. We are meant to co-exist, something your father doesn't understand, probably never will. Nowadays there are alternatives to drinking blood from the living, science has come a long way, now we can just drop by the nearest hospital or blood bank and get what we need, werewolves can go to the nearest butcher's market. But we don't because no one has ever even considered such ideas. You Louis, you must be the one to change the future.' she said one night. 'You may not know it but there is a human out there who will one day rise up to defeat the vampires...a chosen one if you will. Find her, join with her, and bring about an end to this darkness that we have wrought upon this world. You will know her, for she will shine as both the sun and moon shine, but do not fear that light, for in that light you will find the truth and be freed from having to walk in the darkness, you my son will walk in the light, and you will stop your father.' she added, those were the last words Louis would ever hear from his mother, but they held as strong now as they did then.

"Or if it's because you're getting tired I wouldn't mind driving if you need to take a break." Louis added, he really needed to get to Philly, he could feel that his father was about to do something big, something bad. "I just don't want to be late to my mother's funeral, everyone would be pissed if I was." he continued. "It's going to be held tomorrow and I can't take the chances." he added. "But if you're set on taking a stop that's ok, I'll just call ahead and see when exactly the funeral is and get a ride." he added, he then spent the remainder of the trip to Ohio in silence.

TAG: John

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

"Yeah, I just feel better taking the night off from the road, sorry," John replied cooly. He wasn't about to mention why he really wanted to stop, which was that he didn't trust Fredrick as far as he could throw him. And, he figured based on the man's appearance, that wasn't a very long distance.

He drove on, the roads curving only slightly along the interstate journey, which was when John saw a curious sight. When he checked again it was gone, but that had certainly been odd.

Who knew there were bats that big in the Midwest?

After awhile they reached the town, a small farming community in southern Ohio. John knew one or two of the residents' kids in passing, you got all sorts at the U. "Well, here we are," he remarked, as they pulled up to the Super 8.

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vince Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    Vince blinked in disbelief. A girl?

He started laughing, a pretty amused laugh at that. He made no efforts to hide his fangs or his ears (Which, admittedly, were abnormally large even by Vampire standards, an odd side effect related to the actual conversion itself, he presumed), and literally had to keep from rolling on the ground from the laughter.

He sighed, wiping a tear from his eye. "Oh, sheesh, sorry ma'am. It's just... I thought you were a [i]pillow![/i]" He chuckled again. "Talk about nuts, eh? Must be getting senile at the ripe old age of 22..."

He coughed and tried his best to regain his composure. "Anyway, sorry about the intrusion. Name's Vincent, Vincent Quincy Seward... wait, what am I doing? I'll be on my way, sorry."

The disposition wasn't an act, which would honestly have taken a few young vampire women by surprise. He wasn't usually dark and brooding, after all. That was just the whole 'heat of the moment' when he was on the job. Or perhaps he had a severe mental disorder. He shrugged the thought away.

"Again, sorry, and again, I'll just be going now..." he turned to leave, and then reversed. "But first, could I trouble you for [i[your[/i] name, little lady?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, inside Abandoned Shack, Woods of Ohio

The timid young woman stared at the young vampire. He didn't look so bad. But what if he... No. He wouldn't attack her. Would he?

"But first, could I trouble you for your name, little lady?"

Allene smiled. "I'm Allene Blair. It's nice to meet you. You don't have to go. This isn't my place anyway. It's sorta abandoned, if ya ask me." The young woman rubbed the back of her neck nervously and smiled. Then her blue eyes looked up at Vince.

"So, uh... you on vacation or something?"

Tag: Vince Seward

4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    CS approved:

Name: Fran Carson
    Species: werewolf
    Appearance: tallish, thin and with dark curly hair and dark eyes. In wolf form larger than a regular wolf, with steel grey colouring except for a black stripe diagonally on his back.
    Personality: stubborn, short-tempered, and impatient. But really ok once you get to know him.
    Weapons: Fran has the ability to change at will into a large wolf, but this is only on the night of the full moon. The rest of the time he stays in human form and possesses great strength, stamina, senses and speed. Also carries a large hunting knife and a cross round his neck (gold, obviously)
    BIO: Born into a family of werewolves in Upstate New York, Fran always knew that one day his ancestry would kick in and he would gain the ability to change into a wolf at the moon?s call. It came at 17 and Fran took to his inner wolf like a natural, changing was quick and, relatively, painless for him and easily learning the basics of hunting, running and fighting as a wolf. He did at first have some issue with his wolf cravings for raw meat, but is now at ease with it.
    Just before the war he was preparing to become an Alpha wolf, however when the war began there was chaos for the werewolves. The humans mistrusted them and the vampires hated them and saw them as a threat. Many wolves were wiped out by both sides, including Fran?s parents, brother and sisters. Living off the land since then Fran has been trying to make a life for himself as a lone wolf, doing jobs here and there. He wants to reunite the werewolves and decide what they should do in the vampire ruled world; join them or fight?

IC: Fran

The full moon's light shone down, creating a silver blanket over the Ohio fields. A hare sat up straight, it's senses on edge only a second before the large wolf landed on it. Fran quickly did his business of eating this dinner before moving on. It was a clear crisp night with a bright moon in the sky. If he were feeling less cautious, Fran would have howled a hunting call. But there was nobody now to answer him and if he indulged in a wild call. It also had the potential of bringing every nearby vampire down on him. Werewolf howls sound different to a normal wolf's, although normal ones do still respond to it.
    Running across an open field, Fran let go the full force of his speed, pounding into the ground. Up ahead he saw the abandoned farmhouse, it had served well enough as a hiding place for his human supplies and although he relished in his time as a wolf, it was also risky and he would have to change back soon. Some time ago he'd been in a vampire ridden city and he'd had to go without changing at all for three months and that had driven him near mad. It was wrong to keep a wolf caged up, it just made them more vicious when they were let out. It hadn't been pretty when he finally was able to change after that length of time.
    Fran pushed these thoughts out of his mind as he smelled a few things which weren't normal in the area around the farmhouse. Firstly, the unmistakeable death odour of a vampire, like ash, death and slightly sour, and another of a young girl, freash off a farm by her earthy scent. Did the vampire bring a victim out here to toy with her? Or was she a slave that had escaped and he was now reclaiming? Either way Fran couldn't let it happen. He stalked up to the house, being as silent as he was able. Through a window he saw the vampire and the girl, though they appeared to be just talking. But vampires don't talk for long before the biting starts.

TAG: Vince and Anelle.

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: OMG TWINKY!!! I haven't seen you in a while.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Hey chan. Thanks for breaking the tension of my dramatic entrance. :p

7. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Vince Seward

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact I [i]am[/i] on vacation," Vince replied, adjusting his scarf slightly. "And, I might add, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Allene," he added with a sort of bow-like flourish.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer, actually. I just needed to get out of town for a few days, you know how it is," he continued, glancing around at the room. "Although I am curious as to why you're out here by yourself if this isn't your house, either." He shrugged. "Guess you're on vacation too, eh?" he chuckled.

"However, I'm beginning to think that we need to ask the owner's permission first. Is it alright with you if we stay here?" he asked half-jokingly towards the window.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Fran

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

When the vampire turned and addressed him, Fran started back a little. He hadn't seen that coming, it usually took a very experience vampire to sense him when he was on his guard. Instinct took over and he burst through the window. Taking a defensive stance between the vampire and the girl. He gave a long throaty growl, snapping in the vampire's direction. If it came to a fight, then Fran would have to take the advantage quickly because once a vampire gained the upper hand they generally stayed that way unless you had a spare crucifix.
    He took a run and jumped at the vampire at chest level. Normally he would have gone for the throat, but it would hardly slow down an opponent like this, and besides, undead blood was poison to werewolves and other creatures.

TAG: Anelle, Vince

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

While Vince had obviously known about the person behind the window, he [i]hadn't[/i] expected the person to: 1. Be a werewolf and, 2. Launch itself through the window and then proceed to attack him. So his surprise and what he muttered next were only understandable, if not repeatable here.

He dove out of the way, quickly pulling out his handguns and pointing them at the 'wolf as he skidded to a halt. "Now, that's not very nice," Vince began, getting to his feet, guns still trained on the assailant. "We were having just a [i]lovely[/i] conversation here and you just burst in through the window and try to maul me."

He fixed his scarf with one hand while keeping his right hand gun aimed. "Look, I don't want to fight you, I'm on vacation. I was going to kick back, relax, maybe tike a hike through the fields... y'know, vacation stuff."

"Although while we're on the subject, do you understand me or do I need to shoot you to protect the little lady right there," he continued nodding in Allene's direction.

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Allene

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran gave a low growl. HE was the one protecting the girl here. And those bullets could only do him serious damage if they were silver, and as they were rare and hard to make Fran seriously doubted a vampire who did not know he would be encountering a werewolf would have them loaded into his gun. He moved sideways, not taking his eyes off the vampire nor lowering his head in any way of submission. Fran still had all the instincts of an Alpha wolf and submitting in any way would be inviting death. Plus this vampire was beginning to annoy him, first sensing him and then dodging his attack.
    Stopping when he was between the girl and the vampire again, he resumed his previous defensive position and snarled a warning. Leave or die.

TAG: Vince, Allene

11. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    (work and school sucks >.<)
    IC: Mavik Dorin

Mavik walks away from his shop continuing his tought searching for what maybe the most effective killing sword. "ok so the hilt must be made from steel but lightend enough to where the strikes can be swift and decisive and the blade must be curved for any possible assassin strikes." Mavik begins mumbling to himself until he comes across a house that he never would have noticed unless he knew he wouldnt have any ideas on him at all. So he walks towards it looking up at the moon as it useually gives him inspiration for his hilt designs. "well looks like tonight will be a beautiful night for smithing, hmm whats a good symbol for a hilt? Hmmm a flower, a rose? hmm something elegant, but yet something strong though." Mavik says looking up towards the moon as he realizes that hes been wondering close to the house, and looks inside to see three figures,quickly he kneels down and inside his head the thinks to himself. Wow me with out my swords, everytime mavik EVERYTIME! With that out of his mind he begins to make plans about what to do and decides to try to get a closer look.

Tag: Fran Vince Allene

12. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Ohio countryside outside of Westerville

*While the trek had started smoothly for the Snakeroot team, there had been a couple of hang ups after they had crossed into Ohio.
    First, a checkpoint at the exit they took had nearly exposed their ruse. Obstinately set up to screen the meeting happening in Westerville, the only reason they had gotten through the roadblock was through judicious false grandstanding, becoming more trouble than the most likely result of searching an obviously decrepit and barely-together charter bus.

Not even an hour after they had rolled on, they had hit something in the road that had blown out both right rear wheels, bringing the carrier to a grinding halt.
    Despite the fact that it was a warm and humid night, the 8 or so individuals donned scent-lock gear, darker clothing, and sidearms of some sort. This was not the city, and while vampires were bad enough, the night held other dangers as well...

They had been halfway through getting an emergency spare on when one of the techs heard the flapping. Looking up, they spied Vincent flying overhead, passing at a diagonal angle to their position but notably backtracking from the road they had taken.

The end result was the abandonment of changing the tire and getting other gear out. MacLeary quickly donned his body/neck armor, combat harness, and holsters as well as his weighted combat gloves.
    Into his harness he inserted a silver-edged Ka-Bar combat knife into a left ankle scabbard, a KM2000 fighting knife at a hip scabbard that had a special injector filled with garlic extract, and the silver plated Tabak-Toyok. Rounding off his close-range weaponry, he donned a bracket filled with stakes on his left arm.

Next came the guns and ammo. Into an ankle holster on his right ankle went the USP compact, a USP Elite joined its mate in an identical drop holster on his left hip.
    Seeing as the terrain was pretty much open with some sparse forest, he selected his MSG3 battle rifle. It had the range to do damage far away, but could spew lots of hard-hitting and specialized bullets in a hurry. It also had the benefit of coming with a 40mm grenade launcher, which again had been customized to launch differing ammunition than what had originally been intended for it.

MacLeary rounded everything off with the maximum number of magazines and 40mm grenade rounds he could get into his harness, as well as a couple of fragementation grenades hanging from a cross-strap. The bullets themselves were all different kinds of anti-vampire types (UV chemo-burst, Tungsten/Silver piercing, Holy-Water Hollow-tip), since individual vampires were slightly weaker to different things, albeit they all died from anything he had eventually...

Slinging the MSG3 over his shoulder, he was presented with a modified Honda XR650L, painted in dark forest camouflage. The bike not only had heavy duty shocks and an engine system, but had anti-drop cages, as well as no forward light. The tech who had given him the bike gave him one last bit of advice*

"Remember, this ain't your crotch-rocket. Stay up, keep it light, and watch it. Use the IR in the helmet that lets you ride without that light."

*MacLeary gave him a thumbs up after donning the helmet*

"No worries. Get back to work on that tire, ill deal with the vamp."

*and like that he took off, riding hard while viewing the world in hues of black gray and white.
    He had not ridden for more than 5 minutes when he came upon the shack. While he was about half a mile away, he could tell for sure that there were two people in it, and they weren't facing each other. Rather they were facing something else...

He got his answer as to what that was in the closing distance, although he suspected it was a vampire, most likely the one they spotted passing overhead. Twisting his wrist hard he pegged the throttle, rushing forward. When he was about 10 feet away from the door, he spun the bike to a halt and kicked the kickstand out, parking it expertly.

Without a wast

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

"Great. Just [i]great[/i]," Vince moaned, as he now had a large rifle pointed square at his head. "All I try to do is go out to the countryside and relax, and everyone and there [i]mother[/i] tries to kill me."

He leaned over slowly and put the gun on the ground. "Look, I don't want any trouble... and that goes for from you, too, Wolfy," he added, glancing at the werewolf. "If everyone's so keen to get me out of here, I'll just be on my way."

He turned to face MacLeary. "Oh, but don't show up in the Chicago area. Ever." He tossed his scarf around his shoulders. "I'll kill you myself," he smirked. He then slowly, meticulously made his way to the window, keeping his hands in plain sight. He then draped his scarf across his back, before propping the window open. The bat wings sprang to full size.

"Pleasure meeting you all, though I regret having to leave under these less-than-friendly airs," he quipped, sarcasm half-apparent in his tone. "Ms. Blair, forgive me for leaving you in the company of such... er... odd folk... Really, I'm sorry."

Managing a mock salute with two fingers, he leapt out and up... and up...

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Allene, MacLeary, Mavik (Who Vince clearly didn't see...)

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: John Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    John had decided to take a walk in the nearby area of the motel, which, while not the most safe of practices, was certainly not as dangerous as anything he'd be up against soon, of that John was certain.

He'd tossed "Fredrick" (The more he thought about it, the less he believed the authenticity of that name, for whatever reason) one of the room keys, and at this point it wouldn't surprise him at all if "Fred" had taken off with the car. John shrugged, he could always just hijack another one.

No, for now he needed to think. About what had happened, about his brother, about... everything. He sighed, glancing up at the moon. It was large and silver, and there was a howling in the distance. He continued walking along, grass squishing beneath his black utility boots, his shoulder beginning to ache slightly from the heirloom his father had left him.

Which was when he saw the bat again. Only it didn't look like a bat at all, it looked like a man. With [i]wings[/i].

John darted behind the nearest tree. "A vampire..." he noted aloud. Had it come for him? Unlikely, but conceivable. Still, one less blood sucker in the world wouldn't hurt anyone.

He unzipped his bag and pulled out his most prized heirloom, a stake-firing gun his father had made. The real triumph was the clip, which allowed for rapid fire capabilities. John loaded a cartridge and cautiously proceeded forward.

The vampire was "perched" atop a nearby barn of some sort, and had clearly reversed its direction at some point, judging by its initial trajectory. John wasn't too worried. He merely got to the ground, aimed his sight square at the heart, squeezed the trigger slowly inward...

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, inside Abandoned shack, Woods of Ohio

Allene sighed in frustration. Then she glanced at both the man and werewolf. "Thanks for nothing! That vampire didn't do no harm to me! Like he said... all he ever wanted was a vacation and trying to protect me!"

She then turned to Fran. "I don't know who you are, but if you were trying to protect me... thank you." Then she turned to MacLeary.

"And you pal! I don't know who you think you are! Am I the only human being with a heart in this world? I'm no damsel in distress, you know!" Then she grabbed her cloak and made her way out the door to go find Vince. "Good day! I mean, night!"

And with that, Allene jumped on Jesse. Then she and her horse galloped, Allene's purple hooded cloak flowing freely in the wind.

Tag: Fran, MacLeary, Mavik, and Vince

15. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Ohio woods.

*MacLeary kept the rifle trained on Vincent, but instantly recognized his face from a photograph given to him by John. The word bad hardly described this vulgar discovery, and he wished like hell that he didnt have to break it to John, but he had promised, and he could not break it to John who had been instrumental in helping not merely Snakeroot but him in particular.
    Then of course there was the young woman that was in that cabin that had stormed off. Thinking about shooting the old nag out from under her out of sheer spite, he settled for yelling at her back as she galloped off*

"You Miserable Pet Human! Have fun being cattle!"

*Finally lowering the rifle, he turned to Fran.*

"Werewolf huh? First time for everything I guess..."

*A lightning bolt went off in his head. Werewolves and vampires didn't exactly get along, in fact the term hatred was most applicable. Before their war on humankind, vampires and werewolves were reputed to have waged bloody wars long before human civilizations perfected the concept. A werewolf could be an excellent ally, especially since they sensed and did things that mere humans could not.
    MacLeary leaped at the chance to recruit for Snakeroot*

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Tyler MacLeary, human, vampire hater, and apparently jerk."

*after sticking his hand out and being rewarded with a firm handshake, he continued on his own little recruitment speech*

"As you can probably tell, I'm no ordinary Sapiens as it were. Rather, im but one component of an organization dedicated to not only breaking the vampire stranglehold on humankind, but effectively exterminating them. We can always use new talent, and talented is inadequate to describe your abilities. It would be an honor to have a Lupine member, but please, think it over for a minute. I have to make a quick phone call."

*MacLeary nodded to Fran then sauntered over to the bike. Turning it on and leaving it in idle, he pulled a new secure phone from another pocket, dialing up John yet again*

"Johnny its Mac. I found your brother, but id rather not broadcast it if you're in a compromising spot. Where are you?"

Tag:
    Allene, Fran, John

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: And now for the part where controlling two characters gets interesting...

John pulled the trigger closer, closer.

The phone rang. [i]That[/i] phone. "Hullo Mac," John sighed.

He paused.

He paused a bit longer. "[b]You what?[/b]" he nearly shouted in surprise. "No, I'm just in Southern Ohio. Look, there's this vampire on top of some barn, and now there's someone else on a horse that he's going after. I've got to stop it [i]now[/i], give me a bit."

He pulled the trigger, the stake went flying.

[hr]
    [hr]
    Vince had decided to stay perched atop the barn, to make sure nothing happened to Allene. After all, when he wasn't on duty, he really didn't like to see people get hurt. Especially not the innocent.

Which was about the time that the familiar purple cloak came out of the barn and got atop a horse. Which meant she was alright. Vince breathed a sigh of relief. Still, what if she was looking for him? It wouldn't be terribly gentlemanly of him to lead her back here, he thought with a chuckle. So he took off and attempted to get ahead of her, which was when something started coming at him. [b]Fast[/b].

A wooden projectile cut through his synthetic wing that, due to the neural connection established, caused a slight bit of pain and, more importantly, sent Vince tumbling out of the sky.

Hurtling down to the ground below, Vince landed with a thud about 50 meters ahead of Allene. "Ow..." he moaned, before rolling over to his side. His scarf had returned to normal, and now there was a hole in it. "Great..." he lamented. Then he collapsed back onto the ground, too hurt to get up.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: John[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    "Okay, I think I got him. Problem solved. Now where's my brother?" John demanded, rolling over into a seated position behind a tree.

[b]TAG:[/b] MacLeary

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Well the vampire had left, as had the highly stupid girl. He loosened his stance to be less tense and so Fran was left with some kind of soldier type, who was a stranger, but also a stranger that gave off no sense of hostility. He'd offered his paw in a handshake and nodded politely as the man, Mac, spoke his little recruitment speech. As Mac talked on the phone, Fran darted out of the room and into the one next to it where he'd stashed his clothes and supplies under a loose floorboard. He changed back into human, with a few grunts of discomfort, but otherwise painless. Some werewolves go through Hollywood movie style agony when they changed.
    Once human he threw on his clothes; Khaki pants, boots, a black tshirt and an army stlye jacket a little too big for him, along with his backpack of food, water and survival equipment. Digging out his crucifix from his pants pocket and placing it round his neck, just in case Mr "Vampire on Vacation" came back, Fran went back into the other room with Mac. He decided he'd wait patiently whilst the other finished his phonecall, not listening in out of politeness. However out of habit Fran coudn't help smelling the man to get a better read on his sincerity. He smelled a little like charcoal and metal, the latter probably being down to his equipment and bike. He also lacked that sweaty adrenaline scent which some hunters had, namely the reckless hunters. This man was focussed and trained to the point of it being second nature to fight.
    Running a hand through his hair Fran pondered over what Mac had said. Working with a group could have both benefits and drawbacks. Benefits being a solid base to work from, not having to scavange for supplies, and also being able to do something active to help against the vampires. However it hadn't just been vampires who had killed werewolves during the war, humans could be just as bad in their own way. They'd thought that as werewolves also had powers they must be just like the vampires, a stupid assumption, and so executed any that they found. They always made sure to do it at the weakest part of the moon's cycle and with silver weapons. Even with werewolves as prisoners the humans still feared them that they has to make sure they were almost helpless before they killed them.
    Looking over at Mac Fran decided that he wasn't that type of human. If he thought that a werewolf would make a good ally then he knew they weren't truely the enemy. Fran himself was wary as he always was with strangers, it was part of the wolf instinct, but part of him couldn't help but like Mac already.
    Personally Fran didn't hate the humans for their part in what had happened during the war. It had been done out of fear and ignorance and if they were ever going to defeat the vampires then it was up to the werewolves to stop them from being ignorant. Joining a hunter group could do just that.

TAG: Mac

18. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, southern Ohio woods.

"Okay, I think I got him. Problem solved. Now where's my brother?"

*MacLeary really wished that somebody else were doing this, but Johns revelation would make things a bit more complex. Depending on where he was, Mac would prefer to tell him face to face about this latest sundry business*

"Southern Ohio? What are you doing out here, I got sent here by the planners themselves! Whats your location, if its possible id rather talk to you face to face about this."

*After he got his answer, he started to wonder what was going on here, since John was no more than a few miles to the west of his present location. Since this news was going to be awful, he figured that he better tell John in person, as well as meet his contact for the first time. He let him know of the plan*

"Well thats only a few miles west of where the carrier is. I'll be there in...

*he was cut off by a rumbling. The bus/carrier, with new tire affixed, rolled up a dusty gravel path that lead to the shack, and rolled to a stop in a large enough flat spot for them to turn it around.*

"Less than half an hour. Don't go anywhere."

*Mac hung back up, a screwed-up look on his face. As the other Snakeroot agents got the motorcycle and IR-helmet and loaded it up, he turned to Fran, who despite being in human form had some wolfish mannerisms.*

"Well since you haven't run off, I guess I can assume you've decided to join the cause. Welcome to Snakeroot. Despite that fracas with slick earlier, we're not after some low-totem enforcer, we have bigger fish to grenade.

*MacLeary strode past Fran, then picked up Vincents gun, palming it, then turned back to Fran*

"Don't worry about the other guys. We're all focused on vampires, and anybody who is willing to help us in any way is a friend to the cause, human or lupine or otherwise. Before we get going up to Westerville though, we're going a bit west of here, meeting up with another agent, albeit for a different purpose.

Welcome to the resistance."

*as Fran introduced himself around and the group loaded up, MacLeary reflected on what had just happened: A meeting at a shack that had produced not only Vincent, but a werewolf turned ally, and some stupid hick girl.
    Strange times indeed.

Presently they were back on the road, and it only took 20 minutes to park out in front of the Super 8 that John and Louis were in. When Mac stepped off of the bus/carrier, he could instantly tell who John was. Despite having an old photograph of both him and Vincent, John did not look much different than his younger years, albeit there was a certain emotional beating and aging he seemed to have taken.

Now dressed in street clothes and not wearing any scent-locking equipment, MacLeary approached John. Behind him, the bus/carrier disgorged Fran and the other Snakeroot agents.*

"Johnathan Seward? I'm Tyler MacLeary..."

Tag: John, Fran, Louis

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Louis had decided to take a nice short nap, enough to rest up for his flight to Philly since John didn't appear to go there as soon as he desired. As he fell asleep he fell into a deep sleep, and drempt. He saw a purple clad woman astride a horse galloping away. A strange like exuded from a medallion which had managed to come loose from her clothing, aparantly something she'd been hiding. He looked closer...it had the images of the Sun and the Moon upon it, and they cast such light that it forced Louis to squint his eyes. He woke up a moment later.

"The medallion!" he exclaimed, he then bolted out the door and took to the air, leaving John's keys on a bedside table, faster than any meer mortal could have percieved. He then scanned the regions around the motel, hoping to see a cloaked equestrian. It didn't take long. He followed the woman he had seen in his vision and began to drop in altitude, so that he was flying along side her. "Hello. Would you happen to be the Chosen One?" he said, from a slight distance, just so as not to spook her or her horse. "If you are I would very much like to speak with you as soon as humanly possible. It is very important, both to me, and to you." he added, his tone serious.

TAG: Allene

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, Southern Ohio countryside, Ohio

Allene saw that Vince fell down towards the ground. She gasped in horror. "VINCE!!!" the young woman screamed out. She made Jesse go a little bit faster towards him.

Suddenly, she saw at the side of her, another guy was flying. She could tell that he was a vampire too.

"Hello. Would you happen to be the Chosen One? If you are I would very much like to speak with you as soon as humanly possible. It is very important, both to me, and to you."

Allene was totally surprised. How did he know of "The Chosen One"? She nodded at his direction rapidly. "Yes! I am the Chosen One. My mother told me the other night. And sure, you and I can talk... right after I help my friend there!"

Finally, Allene and Jesse reached Vince. The young woman got off her horse, and knelt down by Vince's side. Then she placed him in her arms. "Oh, Vince..." A tear streamed down her face. Then she looked up at the other young man who flew by her side.

"We've gotta help him!" she said through her tears.

Tag: Louis and Vince

21. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: PTMurphy84, my character never said one way or the other that he would join the resistence, and I had a lot more things planned to say in that encounter. You can't just assume things for other characters or say what they're doing (like you had Fran introduce himself). Some people on these boards would get a heck of a lot more angry than me for playing like that. It's just a friendly warning though, ok? I can rearrange things in my plan and will just take it from where you ended.

22. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Mavik

Mavik looks on at what happens from the shadows of the grass and trees and looks at what proceded. "wow well from i think what happend the woman rode off upset, the guy in the house happend to be a vampire, which makes things interesting, and then when she comes back another guy comes out of no where." Mavik looks on somemore and reaches a decision. "Ill help but only when it might get messy. As for now i should keep an eye on them from a far untill they probably call me out." Mavik says to himself as his attention goes back to the others in front of him.

Tag: Allene,Louis,Vince

23. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

"The man himself, eh?" John said, shaking the Mac's hand. He worked himself to his feet. "I can honestly say that it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person," he added, brushing some of the dust and dirt off his clothes. "So what's this about Vince? Where is he? What's he doing in [i]Ohio[/i]?"

[b]TAG:[/b] MacLeary

[hr]
    [hr]
    [i]"We've gotta help him!"[/i]

Groggily, Vince realized that there was somebody holding him. They were crying, and, judging by the voice, it sounded like a woman. He remembered something similar had happened when he was 6, still a human, still young. Only that time it had been his [i]mother[/i]. Was it his mom now?

He snapped back to reality. No, his mother was [i]dead[/i], killed by vampires. Vampires like [i]him[/i]. He slowly managed to open his eyes.

"Ms. Blair..." he managed, "I'm glad to see you're okay, but don't cry, it doesn't suit you. Besides, I'm fine," he added with his trademark smirk. He tried getting up, to no avail. "Okay, so I'm [i]mostly[/i] fine..."

"Also, Louis, when did [i]you[/i] get here?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Louis

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Your brother kindly gave me a ride, I was just about to head to daddykins when he took a detour here." Louis said extending his hand to help Vince up. "Quite a little tumble eh?" he added as he pulled his friend up. He then turned over to Allene. "As for you, I would prefer to speak in private, the last thing I need is for anyone to go blabbing to my father." he added gesturing to Vincent. "It relates to the current relations between both lycans, humans and the vampires. Some changes that my mother wished to have seen in her lifetime but regretably did not get to see." he added extending his hand this time to shake her hand. "I am Louis du Codroy, Crowned Prince of the Vampire Kingdom, and heir to my father's throne." he said. "It is an honor to meet the Chosen One." he added as the light from her pendant began to glow fiercely as it sensed him, the light blinding somewhat, but soothing at the same time. Louis refused to fall to his vampiric fears.

TAG: Allene, Vince

25. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran stepped off the bus and walked to the side so that he had a clear view of both Mac and John. He had never practised falling in behind someone else and tonight he didn't feel like starting. Half of him wanted to be hunting down that stupid smug vampire, ripping off that ridiculous scarf and forcing it down the monster's throat.
    Pulling his thoughts away from the hunt Fran looked over at John. He lacked the tense military attitude of Mac and his people, but he smelled of fear and anticipation. Had Mac been finding out information for this man? Had a vampire taken this "Vince" person? This man John was obviously close to him, and although he wasn't listening in Fran had heard something.
    "Did a vampire take your brother?" Fran asked softly.

TAG: Mac, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.