main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dawn of the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Ohio Super 8

"So what's this about Vince? Where is he? What's he doing in Ohio?"

*MacLeary gritted his teeth for a second. This was going to be ugly no matter how long he put it off, so he dived on in*

"John, I'm not going to sugar-coat it. Vincent has...

*He was interrupted by Fran coming up behind him and asking away, and although it was soft to Fran his voice carried rather well.*

"Did a vampire take your brother?"

*MacLeary raised an eyebrow and gave Fran a look out of the corner of his eye, then noisily cleared his throat and continued*

"Pardon the newest member. He's on our side, but human ettiquete is not the highest priority in Lycan society.
    John, Vincent is in Ohio because hes been turned. Hes a vampire, and an enforcer at that."

*MacLeary produced one of Vince's pistols from his waistband*

"Carries these things around. Plus hes got some scarf or shawl or whatever that turns into wings, lets him fly all over the place. I dont know how long he's been one, but its been long enough to where he's pretty much assimilated into suck-head culture. Plus hes running around in the woods with some blonde ditz in a purple dungeons and dragons ripoff of a cloak, go figure."

*MacLeary placed a hand on Johns shoulder firmly*

"I'm sorry. I know this brings the two of you into direct confrontation, and I have no idea what that is like. Please, is there anything I can do to help, anything at all?

Tag:
    John, Fran

OOC:
    Sorry Twinky, I kinda got ansy and wanted to boot the plot along lol. My bad, won't do it again

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, Southern Ohio countryside, Ohio

The young woman began to help Vince up, along with the man named Louis. It was a good thing that she was with vampires that didn't want to attack for no reason. Besides that, Allene was happy to know that Vince was okay too. What she didn't know that the two vampires knew each other.

"As for you, I would prefer to speak in private, the last thing I need is for anyone to go blabbing to my father. It relates to the current relations between both lycans, humans and the vampires. Some changes that my mother wished to have seen in her lifetime but regretably did not get to see."

When he said that, Allene knew what he meant. He lost his mother... just like she lost her father. She looked over at Louis with sympathetic eyes.

"I am Louis du Codroy, Crowned Prince of the Vampire Kingdom, and heir to my father's throne. It is an honor to meet the Chosen One."

Allene shook Louis's hand with a nervous smile, taking the thought of her father off her mind. "I'm Allene Blair. It's a pleasure to meet you too." She looked at Vince, who didn't look so good. "We have to take him someplace to rest. He's feeling a bit painful."

She looked down at her pendant, that almost glowed brightly. She remembered what her mother said about controlling it. Allene closed her eyes, and focused her heart and mind on the pendant. Then, the glow faded away. She sighed in relief. If the pendant grew too bright, both Louis and Vince would go blind, and vampires do have the fear of brightest lights.

Tag: Louis and Vince

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Louis du Codroy

"Agreed." Louis said. He then walked over ot his vampiric fellow. "Well Vince," he started as he hoisted the vampire over his shoulder. "let's see if we can't find a couple of nice onie boxes for the two of us to spend some time in and rest up." he added as he walked off with the injured vampire in the direction of his motel room, the one that he had managed to get with Vince's brother John. "I'm sure your brother will be somewhat pleased to see you, though I doubt John'll be pleased that his brother is now a bloodsucker." he added. "I advise that you keep you fangs concealed, maybe clean the dried blood off of your face." he added wit ha small chuckle.

TAG: Vince, Allene

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

John stared down at the guns he had been handed.

"Vince... he's... Vince..." he stammered.

Then he was silent. For an abnormally long time. "No... it's not true. It's not... no..."

He pushed Mac's hand away. "You [b]liar![/b] That can't be true! [b]There's no way that can be true![/b]" Tears started welling in his eyes.

"... That's impossible..." he said, throwing a half-hearted punch at Mac. "Impossible..."

"I shot at him..." he almost whispered, in total disbelief. "I [b]shot my own brother![/b]" He started laughing, the tears beginning to roll down his face. [b]"I have to kill my own brother...!"[/b] he practically cackled.

To anyone watching John, it would have been clear that he wasn't taking the news well.

[b]TAG:[/b] Mac, Fran

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vince Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    Vince had actually heard Louis, thanks to those bizarre ears of his, but he decided to keep silent on the matter. After all, as long as he "didn't know" Allene was the chosen one, he wouldn't have to fulfill the largest bounty in Vampiredom: A billion dollars for the pendant and the head of its owner.

He sighed. What had Louis said? Something about his... no, that was impossible. John was in Champaign, or somewhere for college. Not here. Not in Ohio.

[i]"Well Vince," Louis started as he hoisted Vince over his shoulder, "Let's see if we can't find a couple of nice onie boxes for the two of us to spend some time in and rest up."[/i]

[i]"I'm sure your brother will be somewhat pleased to see you, though I doubt John'll be pleased that his brother is now a bloodsucker. I advise that you keep your fangs concealed, maybe clean the dried blood off of your face."[/i]

John? That [i]was[/i] Vince's brother. The vampire pushed himself away from Louis, his face wracked from the pain and his newfound fear. "No, I can't," he managed, "He can't... he can't see me like this! I have to..."

There was the sound of laughter, far enough off that only Vince could, most likely, pick it up. [i]"I have to kill my own brother!"[/i] That voice...!

Vince collapsed onto the ground again, only this time he managed a seated position. His face was even more pale than usual.

"John... he... when he sees me he'll...!"

Vince then let out an inhuman cry of frustration.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Louis

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Allene sadly looked at Vince. Hearing his cry made her shiver a little. It was sad to hear that he was the brother of someone that might've been close to him. The young woman began to walk a little closer to Vince.

"Vince? Vince, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry. I'm... I'm sure there's a way to explain to your brother about the way you are. Please don't get angry."

Allene's eyes were saddened by Vince's anger. If only there was something she could do for him. Jesse, on the other hand, got a little bit frightened himself at Vince's cry, but stayed where he was.

Tag: Louis and Vince

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Don't worry, he tries anything I'm certain I can at least get him not to kill us, hell I'll even offer myself up as a hostage in order to not kill you. If he has me hostage, he can make any demand he likes of my father, and my father will do it, he doesn't have any choice in the matter, I'm his heir and thus he is obligated to protect me, no matter the cost. Don't worry I think that offer may be better than him killing anyone." Louis said. He then turned to Allene. "Better yet you could bring him to the barn, then take me in to John, expose do whatever, just give Vince time to heal and get away." he added to the lady.

7. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Mavik

"ahh ok i cant take it anymore. Its like watching innocents suffer back in the war." Mavik stands up and walks over to the group slowly enough for them not to be alarmed about his presence and looks them over carefully. "well this may end up a weird but do yall need some help? Looks like your in a very rough spot."

Tag:Louis, Vince, Allene

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Vince Seward

[i]"Vince? Vince, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry. I'm... I'm sure there's a way to explain to your brother about the way you are. Please don't get angry."[/i]

Vince sighed, his head sinking down onto his hands. "No, I don't think there is... Vampires killed our parents. And now what am I? A vampire... And a killer, to top it off. I'm a monster. Look at Louis there, he's probably one of the best hopes for Human - Vampire relations there is. Myself, I [i]kill[/i] humans. [i]For a living.[/i]"

He glanced up at Louis. "And there is [i]no way[/i] I'm putting you in John's line of fire. He won't use you as a bargaining chip, he'll stake you. He's not... he's not like he used to be. Not from what I just heard. He's... changed."

[i]"Well this may end up a weird but do yall need some help? Looks like you're in a very rough spot."[/i]

Vince glanced up at the newcomer. "I suppose you could say that, yeah. Still, it's probably best if you don't get involved with me." He looked at the others. "Actually, it's probably best if none of you get involved with me. Especially not you two," he added, pointing to Allene and Louis. "After all, someone's got to save this messed up world, eh, Chosen One and company?"

He staggered to his feet and arranged his scarf... And nothing happened. He looked down at the fabric in dismay, remembering what had happened earlier, and he muttered something under his breath that sounded somewhat like "Mother Duck."

"What a crappy vacation this turned out to be," he lamented, tossing his scarf to the ground.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Louis, Mavik

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Listen Vince, I'm not going to let you just walk away from all of this. We have to find a way to reach your brother, find a way to keep him from doing anything more, maybe stop you from killing more humans. If you're being payed to kill humans I can double whatever they're paying you if that's all it will take. As for your brother we just need to prove to him that not all vamps are bad, hell I don't even drink fresh stuff, can't stand it. It's either blood bags from a hospital or a sip from this flask my mother gave me way back when." he said pulling the flask out of his jacket, it was only then that he noticed that it had the same symbol on it that Allene wore around her neck. "Huh, would you look at that. Guess my mother was really keen on me helping unite all of the races." he said. He then returned his eyes to Vince. "What if I told your brother that he could use me to get to my father himself, he was heading to Philly, my dad's there, I think it's clear who he's really after." he said, looking directly into his fellow vampire's eyes.

10. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Fran

Fran was about to drag Mac to the side, both for the lycan etiquette comment and the fact that he was tracking down a vampire without killing it, but the look on John's face stopped him. Here was a man who had lost his brother, just as Fran had.
    He reached over and grabbed John's shoulders tighly to stop the man from breaking down.
    "I'm sorry, I am so sorry. But you cannot think of that creature as your brother anymore. There is no way to turn back someone who has become a vampire. You brother is dead. He is dead and all you will be doing is stopping a demon from using your brother's body to kill innocents." He said, although knowing that nothing he said could sooth the grief of losing a family member.
    Turning to Mac and letting go of John's shoulders he lowered his voice.
    "You cannot expect him to go up against a vampire that was once his brother."

TAG: John, Mac

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Allene knew that it was also her destiny to stop the Vampire Lord, which happened to be Louis's father. It kind of surprised her. If destroying the Vampire Lord was her destiny and everyone else's... so be it.

She walked to where Vince threw his scarf down. Then she slowly picked it up, and walked over to Vince. Looking up at him, she sighed calmly.

"Look. I know it's hard that you lost your brother's heart... now that you're a vampire. But listen. I lost my father during the war. I felt devastated and hurt. I wanted revenge so badly. But someone once told me that revenge is like poison. When you drink it, you see nothing but darkness... which can kill you. Not just that other person."

The young woman looked down at his scarf. Then she began to offer it back to Vince. "Whether you're a vampire, werewolf, or human... everyone has a heart still. Like you, for instance. When you and I first met, you never laid one finger on me. Deep inside, I knew there was good in you. Vince, you and Louis are the first vampires I've met with a heart. Please... don't throw that heart away..."

A tear began to roll down Allene's saddened eye.

Tag: Louis, Mavik, and Vince

12. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Ohio motel

... That's impossible..." he said, throwing a half-hearted punch at Mac. "Impossible..."

"I shot at him..." he almost whispered, in total disbelief. "I shot my own brother!" He started laughing, the tears beginning to roll down his face. "I have to kill my own brother...!" he practically cackled.

*Mac never moved, never altered or closed his stance to go right on guard. He simply shot a hand up and grabbed John's wrist, holding it in place.

"You cannot expect him to go up against a vampire that was once his brother."

*Fran's voice echoed his own thoughts, that this war would take more out of people than most thought before it was all said and done. He let go of Johns wrist, feeling him relax and settle down*

"Fran beat me to it, but thats the gist of it. Its our fight against him, not yours. Nobody expects you to do that, and if you were willing to that would be tantamount to..."

*A thought suddenly popped into his head, which he had to say out loud to make sense.*

"Shot your own...dammit!"

*turning to Fran, he kept his voice low but his intonation gave away the urgency of what he had in mind*

"If he shot Vince, he can't be far from here. You have much better senses than any of us, track him down and deal with him. Use this"

*MacLeary pulled the USP Compact from a lower back holster and pushed it into Frans hand.*

"Every single bullet in that gun is vampire deadly. If that blonde idiot is with him, take her out too. Chances are shes either a Pet or has been bitten and being turned. Now go!"

*turning back to John, he continued on his attempt at a pep talk*

"Come with us does John. We have a daytime operation planned, one that will take out the most despicable of all the human vampire Pets, the head of the VDPS. Any eyes or brains that can be used will always be helpful."

Tag:
    Fran, John

Tag: John, Fran

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

[i]"Come with us does John. We have a daytime operation planned, one that will take out the most despicable of all the human vampire Pets, the head of the VDPS. Any eyes or brains that can be used will always be helpful."[/i]

John wiped the tears away from his eyes. Fran had been right: It wasn't Vince anymore. It was just a vampire. Still, he needed to get away from here for awhile. Vince could wait.

"Sounds... like a plan, Mac," he replied, beginning to regain his usual composure. "But after that, I'm Philadelphia bound. I'm not going to stop my search for the Vampire Lord just because my brother's playing for the wrong side."

"Also, Fran, if my now [i]ex[/i]-brother gives you any trouble, by all means feel free to take him down, assuming you're going there, that is." He gave a slight grin, reminiscent of the one Vince usually gave. [i]No, used to give,[/i] John reminded himself. "Oh, and in any case..."

"Tell him that I'm going to stop him someday, regardless."

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Mac

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vince Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    [i]"Listen Vince, I'm not going to let you just walk away from all of this. We have to find a way to reach your brother, find a way to keep him from doing anything more, maybe stop you from killing more humans. If you're being payed to kill humans I can double whatever they're paying you if that's all it will take. As for your brother we just need to prove to him that not all vamps are bad, hell I don't even drink fresh stuff, can't stand it. It's either blood bags from a hospital or a sip from this flask my mother gave me way back when."[/i]

Vince just glanced in Louis's direction. "I don't think that's going to work. You don't know my brother like that. Heck, he probably would've killed you the instant he was certain [i]you[/i] were a vampire. He's... well, he's been through a lot. Probably too much."

[i]"Look. I know it's hard that you lost your brother's heart... now that you're a vampire. But listen. I lost my father during the war. I felt devastated and hurt. I wanted revenge so badly. But someone once told me that revenge is like poison. When you drink it, you see nothing but darkness... which can kill you. Not just that other person."

The young woman looked down at his scarf. Then she began to offer it back to Vince. "Whether you're a vampire, werewolf, or human... everyone has a heart still. Like you, for instance. When you and I first met, you never laid one finger on me. Deep inside, I knew there was good in you. Vince, you and Louis are the first vampires I've met with a heart. Please... don't throw that heart away..."

A tear began to roll down Allene's saddened eye.[/i]

Vince stared at her in awe. She thought he had a heart? Even after everything he'd done? He almost laughed, it seemed so unlikely. But there was something about how she said it. It seemed... sincere.

"Hey, now, what'd I say about crying?" Vince chuckled, wiping away the tear. "Okay, tell you what, let's make a deal."

He took his scarf back from Allene and wrapped around his neck with a quick toss. "I'll stick with you two, and help end this craziness, and maybe even take up blood bags like you, Louis..."

He smirked that trademark smirk. "And in exchange, I expect quite a bit of money when it's all over."

"Deal?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Allene, Mavik

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I think half of the Codroy fortune will be enough to satiate even your appetite for money." Louis said, he then extended his hand and shook Vince's hand. "And hey if all goes well maybe we can find a way to help heal the wounds that my family has made." he added looking over to Allene. "It's what my mother, hell it's what I want to do, the age of darkness is ending, and I want to be part of the reason." he said.

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Hey, now, what'd I say about crying?" Vince chuckled, wiping away the tear. "Okay, tell you what, let's make a deal."

Allene blushed when Vince wiped her tear. Even if he did wear his glove, it was kind of cold. But she didn't mind. Allene looked back up at Vince, eager to hear what the deal was.

He took his scarf back from Allene and wrapped around his neck with a quick toss. "I'll stick with you two, and help end this craziness, and maybe even take up blood bags like you, Louis..."

He smirked that trademark smirk. "And in exchange, I expect quite a bit of money when it's all over."

"Deal?"

Allene brightly smiled. "Deal! And don't you worry. We're gonna stick together like family. No matter what!" She then gave him a hug. After that, she looked over at Louis, who also spoke.

"It's what my mother, hell it's what I want to do, the age of darkness is ending, and I want to be part of the reason."

"Then let us all be a part for it to stop. The Chosen One and her friends will unite on stopping the Vampire Lord." She then looked over at Mavik. "Would you like to join the cause too?" Allene asked, smiling.

Tag: Louis, Mavik, and Vince

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Mavik looked at the three of them and smiled but with only the top part of the smile showing and responded "heh yeah i might as well. Besides i have something i need to settle when the time comes. So yeah i'll definately join you." Mavik looks around at the feild around them and looks up at the moon and suddenly his face changes to where its instant surprise. "I got it! I know what to put on it now!" Mavik looks at them and bows "Im sorry for the randomness of that comment but i just had sudden inspiration. I gotta return to my smithery so i can finish my work. If you wish you may come with me to rest, there are rooms in the back and upstairs."

Tag: Allene,Vince,Louis

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Vincent Seward

[i]"I think half of the Codroy fortune will be enough to satiate even your appetite for money."[/i]

"Yes, that should do quite nicely," Vince replied, laughing a bit.

[i]Allene brightly smiled. "Deal! And don't you worry. We're gonna stick together like family. No matter what!" She then gave him a hug.[/i]

Vince was mildly taken aback and may have blushed slightly. He wasn't sure, mostly because he wasn't sure if he [i]could[/i] blush. "No matter what," he echoed.

John had actually said something similar, some years ago. Vince had failed him, and he knew it. Now was his chance to make amends. He was going to stop the Vampire Lord, and then John could stop fighting. He had to do this not only for himself, but for John.

[i]"I got it! I know what to put on it now!" Mavik looks at them and bows "Im sorry for the randomness of that comment but i just had sudden inspiration. I gotta return to my smithery so i can finish my work. If you wish you may come with me to rest, there are rooms in the back and upstairs."[/i]

"A smithery, you say...?" Vince asked. "Would you happen to have any handguns, by chance? I mean, I know it's a bit of an odd request but..." He glanced down at his side holsters. "I seem to have misplaced mine..."

"Aside from that, I actually could use a rest, I think. It's been something of a long day..."

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Allene, Mavik

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Taking the gun and nodding expressionlessly, Fran set off at a run. He wouldn't be able to use the gun in wolf form, but as it was the full moon he could run almost as well on two legs as on four. He stopped to sniff the air. Vampire was there, but that was almost always around at night. He tried scenting for that girl, the stupid one, and found her after a few seconds. Running once again he came across them. Vince was injured, the girl was next to him along with another vampire who was new and a human. The running and seeing John's despair at what had happened to his brother had built up a sense of the hunt in Fran and he let out a very wolf-like growl from his human mouth as he reached the group.
    "You brother says goodbye Vince." He said, his eyes a wolfish yellow. Then he fired the gun.

TAG: Vince, Allene, Louis, Mavik

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Louis pulled his blade and harmlessly deflected the bullet away from Vincent. "Begone lycan. We mean absolutely no harm to anyone, unless of course they mean us harm." Louis said bearing his fangs at the werewolf. He then sheathed his blade and pulled out his bow along with his quiver from one of the many folds of his coat. Knocking a single silver tipped arrow to the string. He then aimed directly at the werewolf's heart. "I have no desire to harm anyone, except for perhaps my father. If you wish to I would prefer if you helped us take him out, perhaps you know him, the Vampire Lord." he added to the werewolf, ready to fire should he leap.

TAG: All involved.

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Massive Edits: I simu-posted. My bad.

IC: Vince Seward

[i]"You brother says goodbye Vince." Fran said, his eyes a wolfish yellow. Then he fired the gun.[/i]

Vince was about to react when Louis' blade managed to deflect the bullet away. "Thanks for the save," he jested, pulling out his Bowie Knife.

"Look, let's just talk this over, like Louis said. There's no need for anybody to get hurt." He twirled his knife into his right hand, to allow the distinctive glint to show plainly. "Silvered. Costs a little more, but I guess it's worth it."

"Anyway, I don't want any trouble. Just put the gun down, you're outnumbered as is."

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Louis, Allene, Mavik

[b]OOC:[/b] Yeah, it's a bit earlier than my replies usually are, but 1. It's the weekend and 2. I just got shot at.

21. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Ohio Super 8

*MacLeary was about to describe the operation to John when he heard the shot, and it was a lot closer than he was comfortable with. Rather than wait for a follow-up, he started shouting orders to the Snakeroot agents around the bus.*

"Lock it down! Get the UV Halo ready! Arm up! If anybody other than Fran comes back, blast them!"

*turning to John, he motioned to the bus/carrier*

"Get on board, you'd better go with us from here on out. Got anything in the hotel room or your car thats needed, because you better grab it fast. Ill meet up with you at the bus when you've got everything.

Welcome to my life I suppose."

*and with that, MacLeary took off running towards the bus/carrier. After grabbing one scurrying agent and giving him direction, that agent grabbed a couple of yellow-orange bricks of semtex explosives, and what looked like a couple of thick green blankets. In reality, these were sheets of silver buckshot, designed to be flung in every direction when the Semtex went off.

The Agent set up the explosives and discretely ran wires, but did not rig them up, waiting for John to get his belongings out of the car.

Meanwhile, MacLeary was helping set up a UV generating light "Halo" around the bus, used for when a vampire got too close for comfort. In addition to the UV lamps, the agents were arming up with various modern high-powered automatic weaponry.
    MacLeary himself had once again put on his USP Elites and grabbed the MSG3 rifle with a grenade launcher, and in addition to that, he also grabbed a Benelli M4 Super 90, re-chambered for 10 Gauge magnum shells. He set up shop by the door of the bus, keeping a watchful eye out for John.*

Tag:
    All

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Aw, that's okay, darthramza. I understand. :)

Allene smiled at Mavik's request. "Thanks. We'd love to stay at your place. A rest would sure be great." Suddenly, she heard a gun shot. It came for them, but luckily Louis deflected it.

Jesse started to jump and neigh frightfully, but Allene successfully went by his side and grabbed his reins. "Easy, boy! Easy."

The young woman turned and saw who it was. It was that same werewolf guy! "Listen to them! We don't mean any harm. We're trying to stop the Vampire Lord from ruling our world for all eternity! Please, you must listen!"

She only hoped that the werewolf wouldn't make another move on them.

Tag: Fran, Louis, Mavik, and Vince

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran looked sharply at the new vampire.
    "The Vampire Lord? You're the Vampire Lord's son?" His eyes glinted.
    "I've heard of your father, vampire. You might have heard of mine, Matthew Carson, the Lead Running Alpha of the whole East Coast? When the war broke out him and all of the Alphas went to your father to find a way to do things without bloodshed." His voice was gaining a growling edge, getting louder.
    "Do you know what your father did to mine? He had him speared with spikes of silver over and over, poisoning him and making sure to keep him from changing for a whole year. Do you have any idea what that does to a werewolf?"
    Not waiting for an answer he turned his attention back to Vince.
    "I was sent to stop you. Your brother has sworn to take you out no matter what."
    He looked across the group.
    "You humans. I don't know what you think you are doing, but vampires are evil and won't, can't, change. You think they're being all friendly now, but once they gain bloodlust they won't be heading for the nearest farm animal to feed."
    He glanced back at the unknown vampire.
    "Besides, the main way that a Vampire Lord comes into his position is by killing his father. And here you have a vampire prince wanting to kill his father. Well that will get interesting. Not nearly as interesting as the fact that as it's full moon I'm far faster than a vampire, even in human form."
    Fran then threw himself into a side roll and let off two shots, one for the vampire prince's stomach and the other for Vince's heart, before running off at top speed.

TAG: Allene, Louis, Vince, Mavik

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Mavik gladdend by thier responces smiled even more seeing as how no one ever actually went into his smithery before, even if it was to buy anything. Just as he was about to say ok lets go a person comes out of no where and begins shooting. He eventually became comfused until he hears that the guys a lycan and that theyre both vampires except for the girl. Then the lycan shoots at them and runs off. "well then, this has definately been an interesting day." Mavik says as he looks at the others somewhat helplessly thinking Man i should of brought my sword. Why of all days didnt i bring it with me? "ok well hopefully before he comes back we should go and fast. Oh and about the handguns i havent really moved up in the handgun smithing but my father did make some guns during the war. So he might have put some in the box youll end up seeing. The Bad side to it is that the guns are kind of old style with some engravings but i do think you might like them."

Tag: Allene Louis Vince Fran

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Listen!!!!" Louis shouted his voice like a dog whistle, likely painful to the werewolf's ears, shooting his arrow and intercepting the bullet, then shooting another at the other, knocking it of course and sending it into a nearby tree. "Your father was resposible for my mother's death, she did want to end the bloodshed, instead your father's henchmen slaughtered her without a second thought. As for killing the father to gain the throne that's nonsense, a vampire claims the throne after the fathers grows too tired or bored with it, that's how my father, his father, and his father's father assumed the throne, I'll here none of this other gibberish!!" he shouted.

"I am not my father's son, I am my mother's son, I share her desires, a united world where humans, lycans, and vampires can co-exist, I don't even like the taste of fresh human blood, I drink only from blood bags, or from the flask my mother gave me, I hate the idea of killing something just to feed myself." he added. "I am not this blood thirsty beast that you think I am, I am not prone to the desries of my father, all I want is peace between our peoples. I am sick of the endless bloodshed. Believe it or not I still have a soul, I still have a heart, it isn't black and shriveled like my father's. I sincerely from the innermost part of my being want all of this to end!" he said, tears forming in his eyes. He hated all of this but he knew that the werewolf wouldn't listen. Then suddenly he felt something stange, he looked down at his hand, it was glowing faintly in the dark, shining like a star. He raised it into the air and the light grew, it burned his eyes, but it did not burn his flesh as he feared it would.

'Do not fear the light, embrace it.' he heard his mother's voice whisper. He then dropped his bow and his arrows and drew his blade again, the light that shown from his hand followed up the hilt and onto the very blade, causing it to shine like a bright star. He slash threw the air and the ground next to the werewolf burst into flame. "Well that's new." he added as the wall of blue flame cut off the 'wolf's path. "Now maybe if you wouldn't mind calming down you'd wise up enough to listen to us." he added. "Now I know what my mother was talking about as the light receded leaving a mark on his hand, a ten pionted star drawn within a circle...the sign his mother once used to represent balance and equality. 'Thank you mother.' he thought, then retunrning his gaze to the werewolf. "Now will you listen, or will you let your anger master you instead of your reason.

TAG: Fran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.