main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dawn of the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

"Overkill much?" John asked Mac as he approached, his bag slung over one shoulder. "We just need them dead, not annihilated."

He tossed his bag on the bus, but not before pulling out his stake gun. "You'd think we were taking on the Russian army the way you guys set up. Besides, I'm sure Fran can handle them by himself."

Which was when two more shots rang out. "Case in point," John laughed.

[b]TAG:[/b] Mac

[hr]
    [b]Massive Edits:[/b] Yep, another simu-post. I guess I'm good(?) at that...
    [b][i]IC: Vincent Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    There was a bullet coming at Vince. [b]Fast[/b]. He tucked to get out of the way, but even a vampire is only so fast, and the bullet tore straight through his right shoulder and into a nearby tree. He grimaced in pain.

That was when he felt the burning. [i]Burning?[/i] Bullets shouldn't burn a vampire, even at close range. He glanced down at his right shoulder, where through the torn fabric there were, indeed, burn marks around a wound that went all the way through his muscles, narrowly scraping the bone, he noticed.

[i]"Ok well hopefully before he comes back we should go and fast. Oh and about the handguns i havent really moved up in the handgun smithing but my father did make some guns during the war. So he might have put some in the box youll end up seeing. The Bad side to it is that the guns are kind of old style with some engravings but i do think you might like them."[/i]

"I think I'll take you up on the handguns," Vince managed to grit through the pain. "But for now, let's show this 'wolf whose boss."

Speaking of the wolf... Hadn't he fired [i]two[/i] shots? He glanced at Allene, who appeared to be alright. He then turned to Louis, preemptively shouting "You okay, Louis?" before he managed to turn his head around fully. He noticed that Louis was okay. "Never mind, then." In his daze he had apparently missed something.

His eyes narrowed. That werewolf was going to pay for the pain he'd caused him. Maybe not yet. But someday.

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Allene, Mavik, Fran

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: When he said run I gathered that it meant he was trying to flank us. I suggest reading my post a little more carefully.

3. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: See, that's the thing, I simu-posted again:oops: I was referring to jedipassion's post... My post has been changed accordingly.

4. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: i assumed that when when i read the post he was running of like running away to eventually ambush us later or something [face_thinking]

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: We tend to do that a lot don't we, it's like we're on the same bloody wavelength.

IC: Louis du Codroy

'Damn.' Louis thought as the werewolf ran out of sight. He then turned to Vince. "The bullets were probably coated in silver. It'll burn for a while, though I think I might just be able to help out a little." he said, he took out his flask, full of what he didn't know, what he did know is that it wasn't blood, yet it wasn't something deadly, it was something that both healed and strengthened. He proceeded to pour some of it onto Vincent's wound watching as the wound began to slowly seal up. "It'll take a while to fully heal because of the silver, but it will heal soon." he said, he then pulled out both of his wakizashi. "I doubt that the werewolf is alone, or that he's gone for good. We need to be careful." he said, prepared at any moment to block a bullet, listening intently with his vampire ears for the slightest hint of his approach.

"If he comes back with blood still on the mind, I'm afraid our only course of action is to fight back, or try and run, but with a full moon we're at a disadvantage. He then looked off back in the direction the 'wolf had come from, looking deeper he located the likely point of origin, a vehicle, a bus by the look of it, covered with UV lights. "Looks like your brother's put himself in a shield of sunlight, he's got UV lamps covering his location. It looks like they're preparing for the hunt, or at least till that werewolf brings one of us out by the neck." he added, he then looked at his hand, the star shaped emblem still glowing faintly in the dark. "Well it looks like we both have a bit of help from above." he added to Allene as he showed her the mark that his mother had somehow blessed him with.

"I think it's time I do as my mother requested of me before she died. Allene, if you would I would like to see your medallion's light, at it's highest point. She always told me not to fear it, but to embrace it, then I would be able to walk unafraid in the light, as she made clear with this mark." he added again showing her the back of his hand. "I know the dangers that come from being exposed to such a light, but I am prepared to do what I must to defeat my father, even if it leaves me scarred and blistered, but if I can walk in the light of the sun, then we may yet be able to convince John, and his buddies, that not all vampires are the same." he added, he was intent on ending his father's reign, to heal the wounds his kind had inflicted on the other races, even if in the end it meant his own demise.

TAG: Allene, Vince, Mavik

6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Indeed.

IC: Vincent Seward

[i]"It'll take a while to fully heal because of the silver, but it will heal soon."[/i]

"Thanks Louis," Vince managed, glancing again at the wound. Already it was starting to look better, but, like Louis said, it would still take time. His scarf, now that he thought about it, was a different matter entirely. It was going to be a pain to repair, and, frankly, he wasn't sure if he could manage. Oh well, that was the price he paid for the path he had only minutes ago abandoned.

He glanced over at the UV lights Louis mentioned. "It's like noon over there..." he muttered, re-sheathing his Bowie knife. "What's more, they've got enough weapons to take on the Russian army or something, and we've mostly got blades, two glowing... things... and my shotgun."

[i]"I know the dangers that come from being exposed to such a light, but I am prepared to do what I must to defeat my father, even if it leaves me scarred and blistered, but if I can walk in the light of the sun, then we may yet be able to convince John, and his buddies, that not all vampires are the same."[/i]

Vince glared at Louis disapprovingly. "That's crazy. Even if you somehow get through the light unscathed, they'll just assume it's some sort of vampiric sunblock and blow you to bits. Hell, they're laying out the C4 or whatever as we speak. Not to mention that Wolfy is still out there, somewhere, and he's going to be more than a match for a vampire that's been sun-scarred and blown up."

He glanced at Allene's pendant. "And if that has [i]half[/i] the power the rumors suggest, we might not even get that far. The plan's far too dangerous."

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Louis, Mavik

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Louis was reffering to the light that Allene's pendant gives off, not the UV lights.

"Not if Allene and I walk side by side. If we can walk calmly enough maybe they'll just figure out that there is a way to do this peacefully." he Louis said. "Plus, I doubt they'd shoot so quickly with a human so close to a vampire, I'm sorry but human accuracy leaves a bit to be desired. Also if we have all three lights, sun, moon, and star alit, one would think that they'd ask first then shoot at the very least." he said. "Reguardless we still need to find a way to do all of this, we can't just stay here and wait to be killed, we can't fly, or they'll shoot us down. The only alternative is to either find a peaceful solution, or fight, and to be honest, they have us out gunned." Louis said picking up his two arrows, one had been dented badly by the werewolf's bullet. "So the only field open to us is to find a way to peacefully resolve this situation, impossible as it may seem." he said he then turned to Allene.

"If it is at all possible perhaps you can act as an emmisary, talk to them, try and convince them that we don't want any blood shed. In fact...take this." Louis said. He then handed over the royal crest of the Vampiric Royal Family. "Tell them it is a peace offering between myself and the human race, if they rufuse, tell them that I surrender, and that if they refuse to help me defeat my father I will gladly let them slay me, for if there is no hope of me completing my destiny, I will have nothing to cling to in this miserable world." he added. "Tell them I would rather die trying to prove I have a soul, then to live with the guilt that my father will keep slaying people left and right and I could do nothing to stop it." Louis said, they had to do something, they couldn't just let themselves get cornered and then slaughtered, he couldn't let his friends die like his mother did.

TAG: Allene, Vince

8. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, Southern Ohio countryside, Ohio

"If it is at all possible perhaps you can act as an emmisary, talk to them, try and convince them that we don't want any blood shed. In fact...take this." Louis said. He then handed over the royal crest of the Vampiric Royal Family. "Tell them it is a peace offering between myself and the human race, if they rufuse, tell them that I surrender, and that if they refuse to help me defeat my father I will gladly let them slay me, for if there is no hope of me completing my destiny, I will have nothing to cling to in this miserable world." he added. "Tell them I would rather die trying to prove I have a soul, then to live with the guilt that my father will keep slaying people left and right and I could do nothing to stop it."

Allene looked down at the royal crest Louis gave her. She was afraid to encounter the people who refused her and her friends actions... but she had to do what had to be done. The young woman looked up at Louis.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you guys stay safe, no matter what. And don't worry about me." She then smiled, sadly. "Everything you said, Louis, is true. And the mark your mother blessed you with... is a gift. Maybe our lights are destined together."

Then the young woman turned to Mavik, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Take Louis and Vince to your place. I'm sure you guys will be safe there." She looked back at Vince, and grinned. "Take care of yourself, Vince."

After saying this, Allene jumped on her horse, placed the royal crest in her pocket, and had Jesse gallop off through the night fields.

Tag: Louis, Mavik, and Vince

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: OOC: Louis was reffering to the light that Allene's pendant gives off, not the UV lights. Vince was confused about the light source, and was also referring to the earlier remarks about the UV lights (And, in all honesty, I misread what the line was talking about: I figured you meant the combined light of the pendant and the UV lamps). But I digress...

[i]"Take care of yourself, Vince."

After saying this, Allene jumped on her horse, placed the royal crest in her pocket, and had Jesse gallop off through the night fields.[/i]

Vince was going to say something, [i]anything[/i] at this point, to stop her from going off on a mission that, he was sure, was suicide. But the words wouldn't come, and ultimately Vince just watched her ride off. "Make sure you take care of [i]yourself[/i], Allene," he mumbled.

He looked down at his right hand, flexing it into and out of a fist. Here he was, a regular human-turned-Vampiric bounty hunter, and he was on the same side as a mythical "Chosen One" and the prince of all vampires, both of whom, to top it off, had powers far beyond anything he could hope to accomplish. He felt a bit... helpless.

"Think she'll be okay?" he asked, turning to Louis and Mavik.

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Mavik

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: John Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    John had taken up a position away from the UV lamps, in fact out of sight in general, and was keeping up communications with Mac on a secured radio frequency. He had his stake gun trained on the area preceding the explosives, and had equipped it with a borrowed night vision scope for increased visibility. So far, he didn't see anything.

His mind wandered a bit. Vince wasn't dead, that much he was certain of. Which meant they still would have to come into conflict, eventually. In some of the downtime he had hacked into some government databases. It seemed that Vince, in addition to being a bloodsucker, was also a professional human-hunter, well known in the back rooms of vampire circles for his exemplary record of success. It also seemed he was the principle merc in charge of investigating "Organization X," which, based on the crimes they were attributed to, appeared to be the vampire's moniker for Snakeroot. In other words, he was the definition of the enemy.

It also occurred to him that he had been relying on the gift his father had given him, but he hadn't given a name to the weapon. He chuckled slightly. It seemed positively medieval to actually [i]name[/i] a weapon, but for some reason it seemed appropriate. He thought about a list of prospectives. He recalled having read Bram Stoker's [u]Dracula[/u], and decided to pick a name from that. Obviously Dracula and anyone on his side were right out, as were Jonathan Harker and Dr. John Seward, due to their similarity to his own name ([i]What an odd coincidence...[/i] John mused). Eventually, he settled on [i]Godalming[/i], one of the men who helped destroy the Count.

He glanced back into the scope of the newly-dubbed [i]Godalming[/i]. "Nothing so far... Wait." That cloak, and a horse... Could it be the girl he had heard about? The one collaborating with Vince?

"Mac, this is John. I've got a positive ID on the pet human with the cloak. She appears to be headed in our direction. I've got a clean shot, do you want me to take it...?"

[b]TAG:[/b] MacLeary, Allene

[b]OOC:[/b] Little does John realize that his name's not a coincidence at all...

10. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Fran

After running for some time Fran looked back. He had only been expecting the girl, not another vampire and a human as well. He would have to tell Mac that Vince was in league with the vampire prince, this was much bigger than taking out one vampire. Fran was still in wolf form when he got to the bus. A shot rang out and he flattened himself to the ground. He swore to himself, remembering that only Mac had seen his wolf form. He changed to human and a cry of "Hold your fire, it's Fran" went up. Somebody from the bus threw him a pair of pants, his own having been ripped from the change. He went up to were John was standing.
    "Your brother isn't alone, he's got two humans with him and the Vampire Lord's son. Where is Mac?"

TAG: John, any

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

"Not entirely sure. Presumably around here somewhere," John replied. "Got him on the radio, though. Secure frequency," he gestured towards the handset.

"Anyway, I had heard about the woman. Who are the other two, any ideas?" He gazed through the scope again as he spoke. Yes, she was definitely the one Mac had mentioned. Shame, too. In other situations he might have considered her cute. But for all they knew, she might very well have been turned at this point. Even if he didn't get her here, they'd almost certainly open fire if she got too close to the bus.

"Speaking of my brother's merry band, you might one to check this out..." he continued, indicating his scope. "She look familiar?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, any

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran looked.
    "Yes. Yes, that's her. She seems completely harmless. Human pet I think, or just an idiot who thinks that vampires can be sweet and fluffy. I don't think we should kill her, she's just a dumb kid who doesn't know better." He breathed out a couple of times, losing the feeling of the hunt.
    "But she was with your brother, along with another human and the son of the Vampire Lord. He was spouting some nonsense of bringing down his father. Try and send a word to the bus that she isn't a hostile, there are a few people in there who are a bit trigger happy."

TAG: John, Allene, any

13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

While Jesse galloped in the night with the girl on his back, Allene thought about all that happened. Meeting with Vince, Mavik, and Louis. Louis being the son of the Vampire Lord, and wanting to stop his father. Her being the Chosen One...

Allene closed her saddened eyes, trying her best not to cry. "Daddy. If only you were here with me..." A tear formed in her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.

Suddenly, she saw a bus with UV lamps on it. She squinted her eyes a little, but kept on riding. "C'mon, Jesse!" Allene yelled to her horse, and she held on to the reins tightly.

Almost by the bus, Allene began to yell at the top of her lungs. "Wait!! Stop!! I need to talk to you guys! It's for the sake of our world! Please!!!"

Tag: Fran, John, and MacLeary

14. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, outside of the bus.

*Macleary had been pitched fully into the work of setting up a skirmish line that he had barely acknowledged what John had said, albeit he had stored it in the back of his mind. When he heard the two shots ring out as only .45 ACP rounds could, he aquired a half-grin, which was echoed by John.*(

"Case in point"

*He had to agree that Fran was effective, but he was still one being, and lycan or not, vampires were still a threat, so he gave John marching orders as well as giving him a high-frequency secure radio*

"Well, he's good, but they can always get lucky. Just in case, take this and find somewhere dark and secure. Use that stake gun if something inhuman comes bolting out of there. Other than that, gimmie a report on what you see, and ask if you can take the shot.'

*John had clearly understood and ran off into the night. Knowing that he was more than capable, MacLeary went about finding his own position, which he found between two parked cars in a perfect angle shot. The entire effect was a skirmish line, maximizing a field of fire against the woods border.*

Mac had barely settled in with plenty of grenade rounds and 7.62mm battle rifle magazines at his disposal when John's voice cut over his earpiece*

"Mac, this is John. I've got a positive ID on the pet human with the cloak. She appears to be headed in our direction. I've got a clean shot, do you want me to take it...?"

*Mac looked throw his own scope, and sure enough, the blonde idiot was riding her nag through the forest at breakneck pace*

"Neg, hold fire. If she's in distress then we're duty bound to help. Anything else, shes dead. Over and out."

*MacLeary slid a hand forward and grasped the grip of the HK41 grenade launcher. Loaded with a Fragmentation round, it would do damage to anything and likely kill non-inhuman life forms. And although the bullets that the MSG3 had were tailored to vampires, they would still kill any living being in a hurry.

True to stupid blonde form, the young woman rode up to the bus/carrier and started pleading and carrying on*

"Wait!! Stop!! I need to talk to you guys! It's for the sake of our world! Please!!!"

*Mac thought to himself before his next actions*

Is she serious? Lay down for them? Miserable Pets, they're worse than the damned suck-heads themselves, they willingly live on their knees. Better to make her an example to all that willingly work with them than to let her live, plus she might give us up if we let her get away.

*MacLeary waited until she was further back and angled away from the bus, giving most of the agents and allies a clear shot at her. Clicking the mic down, he whispered to all who had the radios*

"Wait for my shot, then fire at will."

*Then he sprang to his feet and shouted*

"Shut up and die you miserable traitor!"

*And with that, he pulled the trigger on the 40mm grenade launcher, then slung the rifle back up to his shoulder and pulled the trigger, spewing a torrent of 7.62 NATO rounds in her direction. Around him, he felt and heard other people open up as well with their various firearms.*

Tag: John, Fran, Allene

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Allene screamed in horror, as all sorts of weapons shot at her. Luckily, she was able to dodge all of them! How did she dodge all of those shots? Luck, maybe?

The young woman needed to think of something. And quick! Then, she had an idea.

Allene shouted at them again. "Please!! I need your help! I'm still human! I'm not working for the vampires! I want to help you! Please, stop shooting at me! Please, I'm begging you!!"

After saying this, tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Tag: Fran, John, and MacLeary

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc:nvm >.<

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Those idiots!!!" Louis shouted as he felt the earth trmble beneath him from explosives, the air rent with the sound of gunfire. He leapt into the air, a piercing light surrounding him, he drew and arrow and felt the light flow into it, he strung it onto his bow and fired it right next to the bus, almost instantly a blinding ring of light, different from the UV, surrounded it, easily ruining the human's aim. "You call me a monster when you're ready to kill one of your own. You think I make you sick, you're just as sickening, you don't give a damn about your kind. If you did you would listen to us!!" Louis shouted. "If you really cared about your futures you should be jumping at the opportunity to take out my father." he added, confident that the light now surrounding their opponents was still to bright for them to shoot accurately, not that he couldn't dodge, or intercept most of the fire they could launch at him.

"I am Louis du Codroy, Son of the Vampire Lord, and I beg of you, yes a vampire begging, please stop shooting and listen for a change." he shouted as he slowly approached the bus, he could feel his skin burn slightly as he approached the lamps, but he was intent on getting his piont across. "If you refuse to listen, if you refuse to help us, if you would prefer going up against my father on your own, go to your death, then feel free to kill me. But please just listen, I, and Allene here, are perhaps your only hope of destroying my father, and his reign. I may be next in line, but I have no desire to pick up where he leaves off. Help me defeat my father and I promise you that I will return all power back into the hands of humanity, even if it means my death I will see that the suppression of the Vampire nation is ended!!" he continued shouting, by this point hewas in much pain, the UV lights beginning to eat through his skin. But he was determined to stop them from killing Allene, determined to convince them that he and Vince weren't the monsters that they thought they were, to convince them to help change the world.

TAG: Bus team, Allene

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

There was a bang. A bang Vince recognized, just as he had a few nights prior. Explosions.

Before he was fully aware of his actions, he was sprinting in the direction of the UV lights, drawing his shotgun along the way and reloading the cartridges. Odds were, he was going to die: If the UV rays didn't take care of him, then John almost certainly would.

But he didn't care. Allene was in trouble, Louis was rushing headlong into trouble, and damned if he wasn't going to help them. His scarf fluttered behind him from the sheer velocity of his charge, and he thought that he heard a "k-thunk" sound behind him, but he didn't care.

Allene was in trouble. Louis was in trouble.

His speed picked up, approaching the limit he could probably take without re-opening his shoulder wound, which he didn't even feel now from the sheer adrenaline rush.

He reached them, and skidded to a halt beside Louis, making sure to get between the armed men and Allene. "Sorry I'm late," he panted.

Which was when Louis did something insane.

[i]"I am Louis du Codroy, Son of the Vampire Lord, and I beg of you, yes a vampire begging, please stop shooting and listen for a change."[/i]

He was walking [i]into[/i] the light! Vince could feel the pain from here, to be walking into it was...

[i]"If you refuse to listen, if you refuse to help us, if you would prefer going up against my father on your own, go to your death, then feel free to kill me. But please just listen, I, and Allene here, are perhaps your only hope of destroying my father, and his reign. I may be next in line, but I have no desire to pick up where he leaves off. Help me defeat my father and I promise you that I will return all power back into the hands of humanity, even if it means my death I will see that the suppression of the Vampire nation is ended!!"[/i]

The light was eating through Louis' skin, that much was clear. "Louis, stop, if you keep this up...!"

Vince didn't get to finish his thought, as he suddenly felt a tremendous pain shooting through his left arm, causing him to drop his gun. He glanced at the arm, his eyes widening. There was a large stake sticking through it, blood pulsing from either side. He felt a bit faint. Judging by the way it had entered, it had come only a few inches short of entering his side and piercing his heart. And if that had happened...

He turned in the direction of the shot, and noticed the glint of a barrel.

"John..." he muttered.

He turned back to Louis. "Louis, look, if you don't come back right now, I'm going in there after you!"

He sighed. So this was how it was going to end. "Fine then..." he nearly spat. He walked into the light.

"Look, listen to Louis. We don't want anymore trouble, we want to... we want to..."

This was bad. The UV rays, coupled with the blood loss, coupled with exhaustion, it was proving too much. His vision started to go, everything was darkening. "We want to help..." he coughed, blood came up as he did so.

He was falling, it was all blurring out. "Let Louis and Allene go..." he managed, as he hit the ground.

"Let them go..."

Everything went dark.

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Allene, Mac, Fran, possibly Mavik

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: John Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    There were explosions, a lot of them. John kept his sight trained on the spot. There was no way she could have survived that... there was no way...

And yet there she was. "Can't those idiots do anything right?" he cursed. She was saying something, crying. He didn't care. He squeezed the trigger of [i]Goldaming[/i]...

Which was when he caught something out of the corner of his eye. A dark blur, with what seemed to be a scarf of some sort. He quickly repositioned and focused on the blur. THe face was unmistakable.

"Vincent, we meet again at last," he chuckled. "Pity I'll have to take care of you from this distance. Mom and Dad send their regards. Take them."

He fired off a bolt, which missed, probably because of the speed Vincent was moving at. John swore openly, keeping his sight

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Mavik

Mavik looks at the two go in the general direction and sees Vince get shot and becomes suddenly wide eyed and without himself knowing he begins running to vince and picks him up and carries him away from the UV lights. "oh my god vince, vince hold on vince just hold on, you can make it through, just hold on were almost out of the lights. Mavik then at the last inch just kind of begins dragging until he is out of the lights. "Vince, Vince, hold on, dont die, we still need you man." Mavik in a atempt to try to stop the bleeding he rips off some cloth from his shirt and tries to clog it up. "Dont die vince, ill be back, keep fighting." Mavik then leaves vince's side to go and get Louis and in his mind he keeps saying Oh please dont let them die. Dont let them die. Dont let this be like during the war or i swear someone WILL lose a limb. Even if its me.

Tag: Vince,Allene,Louis,John,Fran and Mac (way too many names to write)

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

As the firing started Fran looked over at the girl. She'd dodged the bullets very quickly. He turned to John.
    "I said she was harmless!!! What are you doing?" He grabbed the radio off John.
    "Hold your fire!! I said hold your damn fire!!!" He shouted.
    He ran forward at speed and grabbed the girl, bringing her back to where he and John stood.

TAG: Any

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Louis felt Mavik coming to get him. "Mavik tend to Vince, he needs you more than me." he said, and he was right, what once had begun to burn his flesh was now no more than a comforting warmth, he had defeated the lights. The best thing was that any of the humans there couldn't say that his new strength came from any 'vampire sunscreen' as Vince put it. They should have seen his skin smoking, and now that it wasn't they should finally understand that he was far differnet from the other vampires. However he had grown tired, he drew one of his swords and drove it into the ground before him, then sat down behind it. "If you are willing to listen humans, I will wait right here for you to come, I will go no further." he added toward the bus. His own light now formed a ring aroubd him, one to match that of the UV lamps, though this wasn't harsh or synthetic, it was as though a circle of bright stars surrounded Louis.

TAG: Bus crew

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, on the Bus, Southern Ohio countryside, Ohio

Allene saw that Louis and Vince were getting too close to the UV lights! "What are they doing?! Committing suicide!?!" Before she could tell her friends to go back, Vince was shot on the arm, and fell towards the ground.

"VINCE!! NO!!!" Angered tears formed in her eyes, as she eyed on the Bus again.

Then she felt like someone lifted her up off her horse. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was on th Bus! She glanced up at the same werewolf. He must've been the only one who listened to her. "Thank you..." she whispered.

Allene glanced at a young man with a stake gun. He must've been Vince's brother! "You shot your own brother! Why?! You all are monsters yourselves! A bunch of hateful, unthinkable monsters who can't stop and listen to what we have to say!!" She then tried to throw a punch at John's face, but two men held her back.

***Later***

Jesse, being a smart horse, snorted, and ran back to where Vince laid. There, he sat, licking Vince on the face, an indication to tell him not to die on the horse.

Tag: John, Fran, and all involved

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Why is nobody reading my posts, I'm still there folks.

24. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: My internet's bugging out, so I double posted. Ignore this post!

But don't worry, chanbill, I read your post, I thought it was pretty cool, especially the whole light circle thing.

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

[i]"You shot your own brother! Why?! You all are monsters yourselves! A bunch of hateful, unthinkable monsters who can't stop and listen to what we have to say!!" She then tried to throw a punch at John's face, but two men held her back.[/i]

By this point, John had managed to stop crying and had wiped away the tears. And then this woman had the [i]insolence[/i] to yell at him! She had no idea how he felt right now... How could she dare to...

[b]"Shut up!"[/b] he finally barked, "He wasn't [b]your[/b] brother! He didn't promise [b]you[/b] that he would never become a vampire! He didn't betray [b]your[/b] mother and father! He's killed [b]dozens[/b] of humans all for the sake of money! [i]He's[/i] the monster! [b]Not me![/b]" His right hand rose as if he was going to try to hit her, but then it dropped down to his side. He started crying again. "So just... just shut up..." he growled.

He went over to Fran. "Why'd you bring her here anyway?" he demanded. "She obviously said [i]something[/i] that made Mac give that order. She's the [i]enemy[/i]."

He turned away from the werewolf, walking over to [i]Goldaming[/i] and picking it up. "Or are you the enemy now, too?" he asked, not turning to face Fran. "Because you know what happens to my enemies?"

He twirled around, pointing his gun at the woman. [b]"They die."[/b] He held the gun steady, finger on the trigger, ready to fire if anything happened.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Fran, Possibly Mac

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vincent Seward[/b]
    ???
    [hr]
    Vince was floating in a sea of white light, but it wasn't like the light before. This light was warm, yes, but it didn't hurt. Why did the light before hurt?

He looked down at his hands and noticed he wasn't wearing his gloves anymore. And his hands were normal, as well. He felt his ears. Also normal. A quick check also found that he didn't have fangs, either.

He was human again.

Which still didn't explain why his arm was better. Hadn't it hurt before? He didn't remember. And where was he, anyway?

"Am I... dead...?" he asked, not really sure if there would be a response.

"No, you're not dead. Not yet." That voice... it seemed familiar, but what was it?

"You've got to stop John, Vince. He doesn't know what he's doing anymore. He's out of control." No, it couldn't be...

"Mom...?"

"Yes Vince, it is."

"Oh, God mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay, Vince, dear. Your father and I forgive you. Just, please, help your brother."

"How? How do I help him?"

"Help your brother, Vince..." The voice was fading away.

"No, mom, wait! I still need you... I need help...!" It was no use, the voice was gone, and the light was fading away, replaced by more darkness.[/i]

Vince's eyes slowly opened, to discover that he was apparently being licked by a horse. "I must be dreaming..." he muttered. Then it came back: The pain, the burns, it was all still there. Only it seemed he had been bandaged up. He checked his mouth with his tongue. Fangs were still there, it had been a dream. He turned his head. Louis was still in the light but he seemed to be okay, surrounded by another light. "That's good..." Vince managed. "Maybe that'll convince them..." he chuckled. His vision was still blurry, but it seemed like Mavik was helping him with the wounds. "Thanks..." he groaned, before he nodded off to sleep again.

[b]TAG:[/b] Mavik, Louis, Possibly Mac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.