main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dawn of the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: MacLeary, Motel parking lot

"Please!! I need your help! I'm still human! I'm not working for the vampires! I want to help you! Please, stop shooting at me! Please, I'm begging you!!"

*Mac may have believed her earlier, but with the flurry of movement she pulled, that sealed it, she HAD to have been turned. On top of it, Fran had broken away and hustled her away, which damned the Lycan for sure. Holding up his radio, he barked the order*

"Find the blonde Pet ditz that's being turned and the fur-ball and kill them both. Now!"

*Then Louis had shown up. It was immediately obvious that he was either different or rather stupid for a vampire, because he walked into the UV lamps that somebody had switched on, and even though his skin burned, he managed to get off an arrow from some sort of compound bow. Recognizing it as a flash round, Mac had hidden his eyes, but had heard the entire speech that he had made*

"I am Louis du Codroy, Son of the Vampire Lord, and I beg of you, yes a vampire begging, please stop shooting and listen for a change."
    "If you refuse to listen, if you refuse to help us, if you would prefer going up against my father on your own, go to your death, then feel free to kill me. But please just listen, I, and Allene here, are perhaps your only hope of destroying my father, and his reign. I may be next in line, but I have no desire to pick up where he leaves off. Help me defeat my father and I promise you that I will return all power back into the hands of humanity, even if it means my death I will see that the suppression of the Vampire nation is ended!!"

*Macs world went red with fury. He was tired of being told what to do by vampires, having to sit idly by while humankind became regulated to nothing but cattle, and THIS piece of royal garbage was going to try and reason his way out?
    Louis was about to have a rude awakening and see the true face of humans resistance to vampires. Standing up, he grabbed the 10 Gauge Magnum shotgun, a modified M4 Super 90. The mil-spec shotgun had been slightly modified but was just as sinister as its standard cousins.

MacLeary walked purposely towards Louis, who was kneeling by some sword. While he could have just pumped shell after shell into Louis, he opted to time his shots between a tirade of hateful words and phrases directed at not only Louis but any vampire-lover who might have been listening. Before he started yelling, he fired one round, a silver buckshot/holy water burst. The noise was deafening, but so was Macs furious and defiant lecture spewed Louis' way*

"Hope? What hope do you speak of suck head? I see plenty of hope here, people standing up and taking back our own power, our own lives, by our hands and with our own wills, all at the price of the extermination of the suck-head infestation.

*Bang, Silver buckshot and holy water mist*

"A vampire is a vampire, all deserve death by any means! Any one of you could have warned us of the coming storm, could have warned us of what was coming, yet nobody acted, and that complacency will be the end of the vampire race, permanently! Your father, mother, siblings, friends, anyone that is a vampire or that willingly consorts with them will die, regardless of who they are or what they do. We will find a way and use it!

*Bang, more sliver buckshot and holy water mist*

"Hope is the realization that humans are not cattle, not pets like your naive blond friend! Hope is what you see here, mere mortals all willing to kill you and your kind, as well as any human who willingly consorts with your kind, all without a moments hesitation!

*Bang, this time a large stake round, flying with murderous velocity and force behind it straight for Louis' heart*

"Send that message to your people! Your royal carcass will be our totem, our statement to the world that we will not go quietly!"

*Mac shouldered the shotgun and fired the last two rounds, also stake rounds, then dropped the shotgun then drew

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Mavik

Mavik stops running towards Louis when he yells to him to take care of vince. "Ok but if you end up dying Louis i swear ill revive you and kill you myself!" Mavik says as he turns around in time enough to hear Vince's words. Just enough to let him know that he is still alive. "Ah ok thank goodness, hes still alive, but he is sleeping. So i dont have too much time to pull the stake out and try to seal up his wound." Mavik says to himself as he begins to work on Vince's wounds and turns to the bus again and looks on somewhat helplessly. "I promise i wont be helpless like this again. I wont let them fall this day, for this day we shall survive."

Tag: all (got tired of writing the names >.<)

3. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Fran

Now that he'd had a moment to calm down, Fran wasn't feeling so close to hunt-lust and could think clearer. Plus the light of the moon was hidden by the clouds. He ran, dodging a few poorly placed shots and making it to where John was.
    "I am not your enemy John. But other than simpering and babbling idiotic nonsense she has done us no harm. We have also had no indication of her having been turned. Could you really live with yourself if tomorrow you found out you had killed an innocent?" He asked.
    Then Mac's voice came over the radio.
    "Find the blonde Pet ditz that's being turned and the fur-ball and kill them both. Now!"
    Fran shook his head, exasperated.
    "Nice, when I stop doing what he wants me to do it's goodbye "lycan ally" and hello "fur-ball". But you have to believe me John, I'm not working with them. Especially not that vampire prince. The Vampire Lord personally did the most damage to my family. Do you know what the vampires did to my brother John? He had just gotten married and his mate was a human so the vampires turned her, with him watching, and then instructed her to kill him. Werewolves are bonded empathically to their mates so watching her in pain was agony for him and then to have the love of his life kill him....." Fran broke off.
    "You cannot believe that I am in league with them. I will explain what I am doing here to you if you will just believe me."

TAG: John, any

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: First off it's a recurve, not compound, it doesn't have any wheels, it's a traditional bow.

IC: Louis du Codroy

"So be it then, if you will not listen to reason I have no choice. By the way you filth, my mother is already dead." he said to the approaching human, a human who didn't have a clue what his father was capable of, a human that thought his mortal weapons would be enough to defeat the Vampire Lord. He looked down at his hand for a moment, then at McLeary. "As for Allene's speed, thank her horse, and that fact that she's your Chosen One, you ignorant waste of brain matter." he added.

Then the circle of light that surrounded him turned into a wall of blinding blue flame, and as the bullets neared him the flames ripped them assunder, instantly evaporating the holy water, melting the silver, and stopping the bullets in their tracks. The flames then whipped out stopping the remaining bullets, then wrapped themselves around McLeary's guns themselves, slowly melting them. "I've had enough of this violence. Here I come, the next in line to the Vampire Throne, offering it back to humanity, pleading for you to listen, and still you attack. I have done nothing to warrant such an attack, I have never once fed on a human. The only blood that has ever passed these lips has been from hospital bags that they gave away." Louis said, his temper was higher than it had been in ages, but he was still in control.

"You think I'm a monster, look at you, willing to shoot at anything that your paranoid little mind considers a threat. "Allene, she doesn't even carry a weapon and yet you shoot at her. The werewolf even helps you out and you turn your back on him. You..." he added turning back to John. "shoot your own brother, and then tell Allene she knows nothing, her father was slain in the struggle, so yes she does understand." he said his eyes narrowing. "Yet you call me a monster, when all I have ever done is tried to end all of this." he added. "Now tell me now, who is the real monster here, the one who's shooting at anything in sight, or the one trying to end all this useless violence?" he asked them.

TAG: All

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

"You cannot believe that I am in league with them. I will explain what I am doing here to you if you will just believe me."[/i]

"Very well then," John replied. "If you're really not in league with them... Don't try and stop me." He grinned malevolently, the kind of look that madmen get when they're about to demonstrate why they're called "madmen".

[i]"You..." Louis added turning back to John. "shoot your own brother, and then tell Allene she knows nothing, her father was slain in the struggle, so yes she does understand." he said his eyes narrowing. "Yet you call me a monster, when all I have ever done is tried to end all of this." he added. "Now tell me now, who is the real monster here, the one who's shooting at anything in sight, or the one trying to end all this useless violence?" he asked them.[/i]

[b]"SHUT UP!"[/b] John yelled at Louis. He fired four stakes in the vampires direction, not really caring if they hit or not. "I'm not trying to stop the violence, I'm trying to stop the [b]vampires![/b] And I'll stop anyone who gets in my way!"

He pointed [i]Goldaming[/i] at Allene, aiming directly at her head from about three feet away. "Any last words, miss?" he taunted.

"No?"

He pulled back on the trigger and fired.

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Louis, Fran, et al.

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vince Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    [i]"And I'll stop anyone who gets in my way!"[/i]

That voice. That was [i]John[/i]'s voice. Only it was different. It sounded angry, barely in control. Almost as if something had completely snapped.

Vince's eyes opened, and with horror he saw John point their father's stake gun at Allene. "John... don't..." he groaned.

Mavik was fixing his arm, it seemed. He didn't care. He pulled out his Bowie knife with his left hand, weariness creeping up on him. "No... John... don't..."

John pulled the trigger.

[b]"NO!"[/b]

[b]TAG:[/b] Mavik, Allene, et al.

[b]OOC:[/b] Huh, I never really expected to have John spiral out of control like this. Oh well.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran's eyes widened as he smelled the expectation, malice and glee coming from John. He was going over the edge.
    "John, you have to stand down, you have-NO!" He yelled as John aimed his gun at the girl. She was a complete idiot, yes, but she didn't deserve to die. Acting on instint, Fran moved in front of John's gun. There was a bang and Fran could feel a silver coated bullet go into his side. It felt like a fire rushing through him. He fell to his knees, vision blurring.
    "Your.......your anger is blinding you.......she....she.........is not an enemy........she hasn't.......hurt anyone."

TAG: John, any

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

The stakes fired at him turned into harmless ash as it neared the flames. 'He's completely lost it, he doesn't have a clue what he's doing anymore.' Louis said, a state of sheer disbelief on his face. "John Seward!!!" he shouted, his voice echoing more than nature should have allowed. "If you truely want to stop the vampires the only way is to shut your trap and listen for one god damn minute!!" he added, his voice still echoing around. "No human weapon, blessed or outrageously altered, has any hope of defeating my father. The only way you can defeat him is to know his weaknesses, and I am the only one with that kind of information." he added.

He then walked forward the flames still surrounding him, he then took out his flask and poured it's contents on Fran's wound, it smoked for a while as the concoction within began mending the injury and purging his bloodstream of the silver poison. "Tell me, would any vampire you know consciencly heal his enemies, would he go out of the way to stop bloodshed?" Louis said, his eyes zeroing in on John's, a fire the likes of which protected him swirling in his eyes. He also began to send the same protection around Fran and Allene. "I'd rather see my father's head on a stake, than to see anyone here harmed in any way. Now you can either listen, or you can let your own maddness consume you and lead to your downfall." he added as the flames now formed three circles, then began flickering as they poised them sleves to defend Louis and the others.

TAG: John

8. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Mavik continues to work on Vince's arm when vince ends up moving around. "Vince just hold on a second. This may hurt a lot but your going to have a ratherly large gash in your arm for now." Mavik grabs hold of the steak in vince's arm and begins pulling it out until it makes a painfull sound of flesh ripping. "Sorry vince but im going to need to take this out of your arm,and put this cloth over it." Mavik says as he puts another cloth over the pressure point close to the bleeding and ties it tight. "ok there you can move now but if you use your arm it will hurt more than sulfur and holy water combined." Mavik says as he looks over his shoulder to see Fran get shot at close range with a silver steak. Mavik gets up and grabs the bloody steak, and stuffs it in his pocket and begins running towards John screaming "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? WHY ARE YOU KILLING PEOPLE MINDLESSLY!? YOU MAY BE TRYING TO GET RID OF THE VAMPIRES,BUT YOU ARE ACTING JUST LIKE THEM DURING THE WAR,KILLING WHO EVER THEY FEEL IS IN THIER WAY, OR EVEN THEM BEING A THREAT TO THEM. YOUR NO BETTER THAN THEM!"

Tag: all

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John Seward

John's eyes narrowed. Fran had gotten in his way, after John had specifically told him not to. Really, was it so much to ask for the werewolf to not interfere? Really? [b]Really?[/b] [i]ReALly?[/i]

[i]"Tell me, would any vampire you know consciencly heal his enemies, would he go out of the way to stop bloodshed?" Louis said, his eyes zeroing in on John's, a fire the likes of which protected him swirling in his eyes.[/i]

"No, I don't think a vampire I know would consciously heal his enemy. Because Fran isn't your enemy..." John backed up, keeping his stake gun trained on the prince, the dumb blonde, the werewolf, and the screaming human. He began laughing. "He's [i]my[/i] enemy!"

He fired off shots at all four, the bullets naturally blocked by Louis' protective fire. "You're [i]all[/i] my enemy! [b]All of you![/b]" He laughed some more. "My brother's my enemy the vampire lord's my enemy the vampires are my enemy the vampire pets are my enemy the werewolves are my enemy the humans are my enemy [b]EVERYONE'S MY ENEMY![/b]"

He fired shots at all of them again, again ineffectively. His eyes widened, a madness in them that was unmistakable.

[i]"YOUR NO BETTER THAN THEM!"[/i]

[b]"So BE IT!"[/b] John spat, reloading [i]Goldaming[/i]. "I am John Renfield Seward, and if destroying my enemy means being an enemy I'll do it!" He fired off four more useless rounds. "I'll defeat the vampire lord without any of you and then I'll come back and I'll defeat all of you I don't need anyone's help I am [b]John Renfield Seward[/b] and I'll defeat the vampire lord without any of you and then I'll come back and I'll defeat all of you I don't need anyone's help I am..."

A bowie knife hit him in the shoulder. It hurt it hurt it HURT iT hUrtT...

"You are [b]not[/b] my brother..." a limping shadow said, making it's way forward from behind the rest, a scarf flowing behind it around it.

[hr]
    [b][i]IC: Vince Seward[/b][/i]
    [hr]
    Vince had to get up. He had to stop John before it was too...

[i][b]"EVERYONE'S MY ENEMY!"[/b][/i]

Late. "Crap..." Vince cursed as he clawed his way to his feet. His arm was killing him, especially since Mavik had pulled the stake out.

He limped forward, Bowie knife drawn. John was firing in a vain attempt to prove some sort of misguided point, screaming nonsensically. His paranoia had finally gotten the better of him, it seemed.

Vince limped forward a bit more. Louis seemed to be keeping Allene and the others safe. Good. That meant he didn't need to worry about the ramifications of what happened next.

He raised his bowie knife, lined it up as well as his squinting eyes could manage...

[i]"I am [b]John Renfield Seward[/b] and I'll defeat the vampire lord without any of you and then I'll come back and I'll defeat all of you I don't need anyone's help I am..."[/i]

...and then threw it forward, hitting his brother squarely in the shoulder.

"You are not my brother..." Vince managed through gritted teeth. He limped forward more.

[i]And I'm going to stop you![/i] he added mentally.

[b]TAG:[/b] Louis, Fran, Allene, Mavik, Mac(?)

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

He could feel burning, inside and out. But the burning inside was less, a lot less now. He heard some people shouting and winced at the noise, just wanting quiet.
    Fran pulled himself up, letting out a small scream. John had really lost it, he had to be stopped.
    Staggering to his feet Fran stumbling ran and tackled John to the ground.
    "Stop all of you! If you want to avoid bloodshed as you claim you do, then let's just stop for a moment."
    He turned and whispered to John.
    "John, please. I beg you. Just stop, you are helping nobody, not even yourself"

TAG: any

OOC: edited to add stuff from John's post

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"It's not me werewolf, It's his brother that attacked him, it's his brother who has to reach him, no matter how he does it." he said, he then began wrapping his flames around now Mavik and started snaking it around to Vince. He simultaneously tossed Vince his flask. "Better drink some, then pour some on your wound." Louis said. Louis knew that only Vince could truly reach John, he knew more intimate things about him, he knew more than anyone else here. He only hoped that there was still a part of John that could be reached.

He then knelt down and looked the werewolf in the eye. "It is I who healed your injury, do you still consider me your enemy, or can there be some peace between us?" Louis asked him. "Perhaps you can even give me your name so I don't have to use less desirable terms." he added. "I am truly sorry for what happened to your family, if I could have done anything during that time trust me I would have, but I was still too young, still too weak to be able to do anything. Now I can do something about it, but I will need your help." he added to Fran. "There is only one way to defeat my father, and that way does not lie in bullets, stakes, or any other human invention. For one you need a heart for a bullet or stake to work, and my father doesn't have one, second my father plays host to a demon more ancient than the God that the humans use to bless their water, one who is ammune to garlic and fire. You could light his mansion alight and still he would laugh and live. the only way we can beat him is to unite against him, use the forces of light against this single darkness." he added.

Louis then turned his attention to Mcleary. He wasn't sure if he was waiting to strike, trying to repair his weapon, or what, what he did know is that if McLeary refused to listen they would have no choice but to decapacitate him, whether it would be knocking him out, or something else along those lines, maybe even drugging him if it came down to it.

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John & Vince Seward

[i]He simultaneously tossed Vince his flask. "Better drink some, then pour some on your wound."[/i]

"Thanks, Louis," Vince replied, quickly downing a bit before applying a bit on his wounds. He immediately felt a lot better, if still a bit weary. Sleep would have to wait, at least for now.

Meanwhile, John was tearing Fran off of him, shouting random nothings, before scrambling to his feet. "You hurt me Vince you tossed a knife at me hurt me knife in shoulder Vince killed Vince how are you up Vince must kill..." He reached for [i]Goldaming[/i], but it went flying away. But guns don't fly, at least not on their own. What moved it? He looked up, and saw the smoking gun.

Vince had pulled out his shotgun and blasted [i]Goldaming[/i] out of John's reach. "I'm sorry, John, but I can't let you use that. Father wouldn't want you to."

"Vince you don't know anything you betrayed father betrayed mother betrayed me betrayed humanity killed people killed lots of people..."

"You're right John, I did kill people. And nothing is ever going to change the fact that I killed people. But I can't let you start killing either. Or else you're no better than me."

"I am better than you I'm John Renfield Seward I'll save the world myself destroy my enemies..." Vincent was moving closer why was Vincent moving closer closer closer.

Vince slugged his brother across the jaw. "You've [i]become[/i] the enemy John. And if everyone's your enemy, than so are Mom and Dad. These people," he gestured to the others, "Are [i]not[/i] you're enemy. I'm not your enemy, either." He sighed, this wasn't going to be easy. "I never told you the truth about how Mom and Dad died."

"Yes you did you said vampires killed them now you're a vampire I'll kill all vampires every last one especially you!" He lunged forward and grabbed the traitor grabbed Vince's throat strangle Vince kill Vince...

[b]"They died protecting you, John! Protecting you from the Vampire Lord! They wanted to keep you safe, because they knew you were the one of us who could make a difference! They knew you would stop him!"[/b] Vince started crying. "Don't prove them wrong now..."

John looked at Vince his brother his enemy in horror fear shock. "No... no... [b]NoNoNonono[i]NONONONO!!![/i][/b]"

Vince watched as John recoiled in horror. "Yes, John. That's the truth," he said getting back on his feet. "So don't make it worse for them. You've got to stop mistrusting people, and you've got to trust [i]me[/i]."

John let out an almost guttural scream of defiance, before collapsing down into a huddled ball, sobbing almost uncontrollably... He looked up at Vincent, his eyes nervous and filled with shock, tears streaming down his face. "Wh... what am I supposed to do...?"

Vince grinned. "For now, you need rest, and a lot of it," he answered, wiping away some tears from his own face. "Then we're going to go stop the vampire lord. For mom and dad. Deal?" He reached down to help John get back up.

John hesitated. He was confused, he was afraid of his brother, and his shoulder hurt. But he also wanted to do something, to make a difference, to do what his mother and father would have wanted.

He reached his hand out and took Vince's. "D... deal."

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Louis sighed in relief, one of the main obstacles to their mission had been removed, it appeared as though Vince had reached his brother. Though it was still tentative Louis could feel the air become less negatively charged, he could sense a change in John, not a big one, but small changes can avalanche into larger ones. "Vince, pour some of that stuff on John's shoulder. Call me crazy but I think I know what may be in that flask. My mother heavily studied the healing arts among the human races, she told me of one that she discovered from an Ancient Mesopotamian elixer that strengthens and heals, I think she called it 'Angel's Tears'. I think that's what's in that flask, it's the only thing I can think of, it's the only thing that can heal both werewolves and vampires, and it's supposed to be able to heal humans to." he added.

Again he turned to McLeary. "Now what do we do with him?" he asked the others around him. "It's clear that he refuses to listen, so do we try and run? Or do we just knock him out and leave him to ponder his future?" he added, he didn't want to have to do anything like that, but he knew he had to stop him from stopping any of them. Then suddenly the flames around him went out. "Uh-oh." Louis said before passing out. He knew that keeping those flames active would take a lot of energy, but he didn't think it would knock him out so soon. The last think he saw as he blacked out was the faint glow from Allene's pendant, it must have begun reacting to his own light.

14. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Good news: I went to a cool State Fair yesterday. Bad news: I started school today. [face_frustrated]

IC: Allene Blair, Southern Ohio countryside, Ohio

Allene smiled at the fact that John and Vince made matters okay. Seeing John act uncontrollably earlier was just too scary for her. But all was good in the end. Now they would have to see what MacLeary would do...

Suddenly, she saw that Louis past out. Maybe because it was the light he held too long to surround them. "Louis?" Allene asked in a panic. She ran towards him, and knelt by his side, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Suddenly, she saw her pendant glow rapidly.

Touching it, she knew what she had to do. If she brought the light out, it would blind anyone that was into it, and it'd probably do much more than that. But she had to control it, no matter what.

She glanced at everyone. Then she looked at John. "John... I know you're not gonna believe me. But... there's something I have to tell you." She stood up, and sighed. "I'm the Chosen One. Yes. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. See this pendant I'm wearing on my neck? It was past down in my family for generations. My mother gave it to me the other night."

Allene then turned her back, closing her eyes and bowing her head. "I have to stop the Vampire Lord. Even if it means sacrificing my life." She then looked back at John. "But I'm gonna need your help and your teams' help too. I'll do anything to protect my loved ones."

Tag: All involved

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

He was falling into unconciousness, deeper into that darkness, when he felt the begining of his wolf-change. Fran opened his eyes, the moon was behind thick clouds, and yet he could feel the moon's light. It was giving him strength to push through his injury. For a third time that night he was changing into his wolf form. It felt funny that earlier he had been wishing for more time as a wolf and now he had been changing all throughout the night.
    When he was completely a wolf Fran saw the growing light coming from the girl. It felt like the most powerful ray of moonlight, so strong that it had forced him to change.
    The girl was saying something now of the Chosen One. Fran had heard about it before, in the huddled fires in refugee camps. Half thought it was the hope for the future, half thought it was a fairytale. Since it was focussed firmly on saving the human race Fran hadn't given it much thought. He had decided long ago that if the werewolves wanted to get out of the mess they were in they would have to help themselves.
    He sat up where he was, watching, waiting to move. He was no friend to vampires, and Mac had declared him an enemy to humans. Right now Fran just wanted to wait and see which group was less likely to shoot him.

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

[i]"John... I know you're not gonna believe me. But... there's something I have to tell you." Allene stood up, and sighed. "I'm the Chosen One. Yes. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. See this pendant I'm wearing on my neck? It was past down in my family for generations. My mother gave it to me the other night."[/i]

Still in a bit of a daze and helping Vince, who was extremely exhausted despite the liquid at this point, stand, John nevertheless managed a look of total disbelief. "Th-that's... well, a bit hard to believe..." he finally managed.

"It's true though," Vince replied, "Look at the pendant. Remember the stories mom used to tell us?"

John's gaze drifted to the pendant, and recognized it immediately. "N-no way..."

[i]Allene then turned her back, closing her eyes and bowing her head. "I have to stop the Vampire Lord. Even if it means sacrificing my life." She then looked back at John. "But I'm gonna need your help and your teams' help too. I'll do anything to protect my loved ones."[/i]

John closed his eyes, apparently deep in thought. He stood that way for a while, almost causing Vince to make sure he was still awake; before he finally replied. "V-very well, I'll help you..." he nodded feebly as he spoke. "B-but first I need... I need rest... So tired..."

"I think Louis beat you to that..." Vince half-joked. He tossed Mavik the tube of... whatever it was. Some alchemical thing, as Louis had just pointed out. Vince never concerned himself with such matters. "Here, give this back to him. I don't know if taking it'll help him or if he just needs some sleep or what, but he'd want it back, I think. Also, Allene, sacrificing your life: Not an option. We're going to beat that Vampire Lord and we're going to make it out of there [i]alive[/i]."

John glanced at his brother, off-put by what was, clearly, a recently developed sense of nonchalant sarcasm and optimism. What else had changed about him in these past few years?

Vince's mind had already drifted to other things, however, as he glanced squarely at the werewolf. "So, I'm in, Louis is in, Mavik's in, Allene's obviously in, and even John's in? Where does that leave you, Wolfy?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Allene, Louis, Mavik

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran gave an irritated lopsided look at the vampire.
    It leaves me in wolf form, unable to speak you moron.
    He looked over at John. The man was still a risk, and there was safety in numbers. He wasn't happy about travelling with vampires, but at this point they seemed stupid and harmless so he would. At least until they got near where he was going. Plus there was also the girl's necklace to consider. It had the power of moonlight, enough to cause him to change.
    So Fran decided he would travel with them to keep an eye on John and to get information on that necklace.
    All I need now is a pair of pants. He thought, irritated. His crucifix was still around his neck, serving as a kind of collar almost. But he wasn't entirely prepared to travel naked with strangers.
    Fran got up and bit the end of Vince's pant leg, pawing at his leg. It was very undignified way to indicate his need for pants, but if it worked it would be worth it.

18. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Hey, guys. PTMurphy84 told me he's not gonna post here anymore. It's nothing personal though. Just to let you guys know.

"Here, give this back to him. I don't know if taking it'll help him or if he just needs some sleep or what, but he'd want it back, I think. Also, Allene, sacrificing your life: Not an option. We're going to beat that Vampire Lord and we're going to make it out of there alive."

The young woman smiled at Vince's answer. Especially John's. She was relieved that John now knew the truth about the Chosen One. If they were all going to stop the Vampire Lord... it would be done it teamwork.

Allene looked down at Louis. "We've gotta get him somewhere to rest. All that fire shield he made to protect us worn him out. We can't leave him here." She glanced at Mavik. "Maybe we can go to your place still. I mean, if that's okay with you, Mavik."

She then looked at Fran, who was now a werewolf. Allene saw him bitting the end of Vince's pants leg. Then she saw Fran pawing at Vince's leg. He must've needed something. She walked a few feet over to Fran. "You need... pants or something?" she asked the werewolf. Allene didn't understand werewolves, but she could understand gestures.

Tag: Fran, John, Louis, Mavik, and Vince

19. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Fran yelped and nodded. He hated over-emphasising his gestures in wolf form, it made him feel like a trained dog. He had to restrain himself from wagging his tail to add to the moment. He looked back to where the bus and the rest of Mac's people were. The contents of his now lost backpack were just basic gear that he'd looted a few towns back, nothing he couldn't leave behind. Any personal items would be at his now abandoned family home back in Upstate New York.

TAG: Allene, any

OOC: Short, but Fran can't exactly contribute much to plans when he can't talk

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

[i]"You need... pants or something?" she asked the werewolf.[/i]

[i]Fran yelped and nodded.[/i]

"Well, I'm afraid I can't help much there, I only ever wear the one pair," Vince replied, "Vampires don't exactly sweat, after all. What about you, John?"

John thought for a moment. "Th-there... should be a spare pair or two... I think... in the car... maybe the hotel room...?"

Vince was about to comment before he double-took. "What [i]hotel room[/i]? And what [i]car[/i]?"

John sighed. "Th-the hotel room is where I was going to stay... before... well... y'know... And the car is... ah... b-borrowed..."

"Well, there you go then, Wolfy, we'll get you one of my brother's spare pairs," Vince continued, not waiting for John's opinion on the subject. He glanced at his brother, who was clearly exhausted, and then at himself, who was being supported [i]by the exhausted brother[/i]. "However I'm not sure we're the men to get it for you. John, do you know you're room number?"

"S-sure, 216... And the car's red... license plate 512 XDD... Neither should be locked... so... they'll either be in the room or... the trunk..." John's eyes started to close.

"Hey! No sleeping now, John, you're still holding me up!" Vince shouted, trying to keep his brother awake.

[b]TAG:[/b] Fran, Allene, Mavik

[b]OOC:[/b] Worked myself into a corner: I ordinarily would've just said "And he went and got Fran a pair of pants" but I realized that I had both of my character's really exhausted. Sorry about that.

21. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

(im going to basically go from after everything settled down)

Mavik looked at allene then John who was now calmed but exausted along with his brother whom was also exausted. Then he looked at fran who was still in his wolf form, and kind of chuckled to himself seeing the werewolfs gestures. "Yeah the idea is still open for taking. Besides i think that we need a good rest before we actually get on our way." Mavik says looking up at the sky again daydreaming of the time when his parents were still with him, and then looks back down at the ground and mumbles to himself. "dont worry, you will be freed of your curse soon, your last wishes will be honored."

Tag: all

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: That's okay, darthramza. By the way, are we on the bus, not too far from the hotel? I'm thinking that the Bus stopped so... yeah.

"Yeah the idea is still open for taking. Besides i think that we need a good rest before we actually get on our way."

Allene nodded. "Settled then. We rest up in the hotel room, then by tomorrow night, we go to Mavik's place. Got it?" She was feeling like a real Chosen One already. The young woman smiled, but deep inside, she knew she was afraid.

Afraid to face the Vampire Lord...

But then a thought came to mind. Before her father died in the Human-Vampire war, he told Allene that she had to be brave and strong. Even if she faced a deadly vampire. She sighed.

Then Allene looked down at Louis. "Okay. We have got to get Louis to the hotel room quick." She looked at her watch on her wrist. "And it's about... 12:30 am. That means we've gotta get going, before the Sun's up." Allene looked at John and Vince. She could tell they looked really exhausted. "That means you too, guys! C'mon now. Let's get a move on, before you fall to the ground," Allene said, smiling.

23. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: John never actually rode a bus, so I'm assuming the hotel's only about ten-twenty minutes from where the characters currently are.

[i]"That means you too, guys! C'mon now. Let's get a move on, before you fall to the ground," Allene said, smiling.[/i]

Vince couldn't help but manage a tired smirk, which was mirrored by John. "Don't need to tell me twice," Vince replied. "I've had enough UV light for one day, thanks." He glanced at John. "So we just take it one step at a time, right?"

John nodded wearily. "Y-yeah, one step at a time..." The two brothers started off towards the hotel. "Th-the hotel's this way..." John grunted, their progress was slow but mostly steady.

"You know, the thought just occurred to me," Vince piped up after a while, "But what happens to the vampires when we defeat the Vampire Lord, anyway? I mean, I've got a bit of a vested interest."

John managed a shrug. "P-perhaps you revert back to normal... You could be human again, Vince..."

A contemplative look passed over Vince's features. "Human again, huh? I wonder if I even remember how to do that..."

John managed to smack his brother half-heartedly. "C-course you do... it's like riding a bike... isn't it...?"

Vince's brow furrowed. "I'm not so sure..."

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, Fran, Mavik, Louis

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Louis had fallen into a deep sleep, interupted time to time by random images, brief as they were they were terrifying. These images were of bloody corpses, bodies with heads ripped clean off of them...all human. The the worst of the images appeared, the face of his father, a sinister smirk on his face, blood streaming from the corners of his mouth. Then he heard his father's voice. "Louis, hurry home or you'll miss the feast." he whispered, "Hurry home and bring your delicious looking friends." he added, his tone imperious and manipulative.

'No I don't want to feed.' Louis thought, his thoughts sounding more like speech. 'I won't let you hurt any more people just to satiate your own bloodlust.' he said fighting his father's will. 'Mother has given me her blessing, I will defeat you.' he thought his voice growing stronger, a light shining in his mind causing his father to squint. 'I will defeat you father, and then we can finally have peace!' his mind shouted, then a piercing light shot forth and caused his father to recoil. Louis woke up a second later. He looked around at everyone around him and sat bolt upright.

"Everyone, my father, he knows. We could all be in danger. We need to get out of here as soon as possible. Take the UV lamps with us, we'll need them if my father sends his merc's after us." he said, a look of terror on his face. "He's done something terrible. I had a vision, there are hundreds of corpses around the mansion, he's slaughtered everyone." he said, tears then started pouring down his face, the pain of knowing that his father was capable of doing such a thing, the thought of all of the broken families, all of the loved ones his father had slaughterd. Then his pain turned to fury. "FATHER!!!!!!!!" he shouted to the air. "I will see to it that you lie shredded at the feet of your own throne, with mankind sitting in it, just like mother wanted all those years ago." he added, his voice full of venom and hatred.

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks for clearing that up, darthramza. :)

Allene was about to help Louis up when suddenly, he finally awoke. "Oh, thank goodness," she thought with a relieved mind. He then said something that shocked her.

"Everyone, my father, he knows. We could all be in danger. We need to get out of here as soon as possible. Take the UV lamps with us, we'll need them if my father sends his merc's after us." he said, a look of terror on his face. "He's done something terrible. I had a vision, there are hundreds of corpses around the mansion, he's slaughtered everyone."

The young woman stood up, with widened eyes. "Oh no! We've gotta stop him, before he kills mankind!" She closed her eyes, trying to fight back the tears. How could his father do such a thing? Then again, he was the evil Vampire Lord. But the most powerful vampire of them all must be brought down, before mankind is wiped away from the face of the planet.

"FATHER!!!!!!!!" he shouted to the air. "I will see to it that you lie shredded at the feet of your own throne, with mankind sitting in it, just like mother wanted all those years ago." he added, his voice full of venom and hatred.

Allene opened her eyes, and glanced at Louis. She could hear the hatred in his voice, which frightened her. The young woman went by Louis's side, and hugged him tightly. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she held him.

"Louis... please don't be angry. We'll stop your father, no matter how long it takes. But don't do it out of anger. Please!" She started to cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.