main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dawn of the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, the Bus, Southern countryside of Ohio

"You have saved me in more ways than one Allene." Louis said, he then bowed to one knee. "I thank you from the depths of my soul, yes I know hard to believe a vampire can have one."

Allene believed he did, even if he was a vampire. She smiled.

"Vampires can't have souls. It would slightly go against the entire point, cause and situation of them being vampires."

When she got by the bus, Allene sadly stared at Fran. There must've been something bothering him. Maybe he was tired, she didn't know. But she would talk to him later. The young woman turned to Jesse, her horse. She whispered something to him, which made the horse respond somehow.

After patting Jesse, Allene grabbed her sword and backpack, went on the bus, and sat on a seat, looking out the window to where Jesse was. The horse neighed sadly. Allene smiled, a tear rolling down. "Go home, buddy..." And with that, the horse ran off into the night.

Allene began to sob silently.

Tag: All

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: John and Vincent Seward

John was already calmly situated in a seat, [i]Goldaming[/i] placed beside him, thumbing through what appeared to be a copy of a quantum field theory book. The whole of his demeanor and appearance would never have led anyone to guess that he had been a complete mental wreck a mere ten hours ago.

Vincent strolled on, yawning slightly as he stretched his arms. It had been a good rest, that was certain, but not long enough. He rubbed his eyelids, the familiar sensation of his gloves reassuring in a way. At the rate this day was going he probably would need another nap or five.

Allene was seated by a window, apparently crying over the fact that her horse was gone. Vince headed in her direction. "He'll be alright," he assured her, placing a gloved hand on her shoulder. "He struck me as a pretty smart horse. Besides, the Archerons will be too preoccupied with us to go after him."

John glanced up from his book, titled [i]A Brief History of Everything[/i], and gave Vince a sardonic grin. "Always the lady-killer, eh Vince?"

Vince gave John a look that would have frightened small children... Well, more so than his usual bizarre appearance. "Always the kidder, eh John?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Allene, any

3. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Allene Blair, inside the Bus, Southern countryside of Ohio

The young woman sorrowfully wiped her tears, thinking about if Jesse would survive going back home or not. The thought frightened her. Suddenly, she heard Vince's voice.
    "He'll be alright," he assured her, placing a gloved hand on her shoulder. "He struck me as a pretty smart horse. Besides, the Archerons will be too preoccupied with us to go after him."

Allene glanced up at Vince and smiled sadly. "Thanks, Vince. I know he's smart... but I worry about him. I had him since he was a little foal." She smiled at the thought.

She then placed her warm hands on Vince's gloved hand that was on her shoulder. Allene felt that she became close to Vince, because he was the first vampire to ever show her friendliness. Along with Louis. He too was a special vampire. His mother must've been a good role model, unlike his father, the Vampire Lord.

Then she had a thought in mind. "So... who's gonna drive?" Allene asked.

Tag: Vince and others

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I'm accepting new players now. Old players can still play though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.