main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Beyond - Legends Dawning (L/M and all the rest - Post-FOTJ?! "AU" - Completed - 04/10/11 - Now With A Cover!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Jan 19, 2011.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    Heya! I'd just like to do a little update!

First of all, Jade_eyes wrote a little accompanying piece to Dawning you can find it [link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/31890711/p1/?8]HERE![/link]

Also, I told you guys that I was going to be posting a sequel in September or October. It is coming, but don't expect it until probably December or January, possibly later (I only have gotten four chapters done in three months [face_blush]). If you would like a PM notifying you when it is up, let me know. Of course, encouragement always speeds up the writing process!

Hugs!

Bri!

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I want PMs! :D

[:D]

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Force Ghost star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thank goodness I was directed to this fic. I was going nuts watching the plumber work on my hot water heater. This was a great distraction. Very nice fic. I like how Mara stuck by Luke's side for 4 years while he was in a coma. That is true love.

4. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    what a lovely fic! ONTO THE SEQUEL!