main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Day After Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sithspawn_3, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Everyone is invited to our house for a little socializing and holiday cheer this Friday afternoon, 11/23/07.

We plan on people arriving at around 4ish. Please let me know who will be coming and how many. If you want to bring something by all means do so, if not you all know that Bree and I will have enough snacks and drinks.

I am planning to get a fire going in the pit on the deck area so we can malinger inside and out and still be somewhat warm outside.

What: Social Get Together/Holiday Cheer
    Where: The Pena's House
    When: 11/23/07 Approx 4ish until Whenever

I plan on getting some Trivial Pursuit, Music, Video Games, and Poker games going during this time so come one, come all. Just please let me know your coming so I can get a head count for snacks, drinks, etc. If directions are needed please PM/email me!!!!! We look forward to seeing you all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Cool thanks for the invite. I will def try and make it. My girlfreinds parents are in from london so i need to spend some time with them. After wards i am def down.

3. larame_kaine

larame_kaine Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2005
    I have to work on friday, unfortunately, but I will be there in spirit!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.