1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive Day-dreamy's fanart - Update: 1LotF + 3 Legacy wallpapers ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Day-dreamy, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Hi to all of you on FanArt!
    This is my first post here, so I'm a little nervous...[face_worried]
    I love Star Wars films and books and recently I've been occupying myself with wallpaper making. So I created an account on deviantart but now I'd like to share them somewhere where SW is the main subject. So here I am...:)

I hope you'll like at least some of them. Feel free to comment ;)

Wallpapers
    Jaina
    Anakin
    Jacen
    The Skywalkers
    Mara
    Leia
    Solo twins
    Jaina and Jag
    Jacen and Tenel Ka
    Padmé, Leia and Jaina
    Corran
    LotF
    Luke
    Skywalker twins
    Tahiri
    Solo kids
    Luke and Mara
    Tenel Ka
    Skywalker/Solo family
    Alema
    Han and Leia
    Anakin Sr. and Jaina
    Anakin Sr. and Jacen
    Anakin Sr. and Anakin Jr.
    Kyp Durron
    Solos
    Wedge
    Memory of a hero
    Fallen angel
    Goddess
    [link=http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1129&image=92650_mara_by_day-dreamy_122_1129lo.jp
  2. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    Wonderful job, Day-dreamy! =D= These are very well done collages, and your photoshopping techniques are splendid! :) I think my particular favorites are Jaina and Leia, though the color scheme used in Mara's was very nice! If this is just a preview, will we get to see the rest soon? *nudgenudge* [face_batting] Anyways, wonderful job!

*BTW, I love your penname! :D
  3. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Myriad_Daydreams:Thanks for the nice words![face_blush] I'm glad you like them. I like to think of red as Mara's colour so I tried somehow match the background with her hair... Hopefully it has the effect I wanted it to have :D

Oh, btw...I like your pen name too ;)

And since you asked so nicely...I hope you'll like these as well:)
    Solo twins
    Jaina and Jag
    Jacen and Tenel Ka

More soon! @};-
    DD
  4. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Day-dreamy! :) I haven't checked here in awhile, I missed this update! :oops: I think my favorite out of this set would be Jacen and Tenel Ka. I like seeing both LOTF covers put together, it creates an interesting effect. I also love the color scheme in it, very fantasy-ish! Well done! =D= I've been saving a couple of these to use as backrounds on my computer, if you don't mind- I enjoy them alot! :D
  5. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Day-dreamy! [:D]
    First, welcome to Fanarts!

I LOVE your wallpapers! I'm on hiatus right now, but you really make my fingers ache to photoshop again... They look really wonderful. I like the textures you've used and your choice of pictures. Nice compositions there.

I really hope I'll find some mroe internet time soon so I'll be able to keep an eye on you.

Good luck!

Chilla
  6. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Here I am again! :) Took me a while, I know...[face_blush]

Myriad_Daydreams: I'm really glad you like that particular wallpaper, I wasn't sure about he colours. Thanks! And I'll be only happy if you use some of these pics for background :D

Chilla:Hello to you too! [:D] Thanks for stopping by! Glad you like those wallpapers [face_love] I hope you'll find more time to check :)

And here goes update:
    Padmé, Leia and Jaina
    Corran
    LotF
    Luke

Hope you'll like them :)

Oh, I almost forgot:
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

[:D] DD
  7. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Those are so cool!! I especially love the ones with Jaina in them; she's my favorite :)
  8. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy New Year, DD! :)

Oooh I really like the Padme, Leia, and Jaina one. It's neat to see the comparisson and contrast between the three generations... very cool! =D= I love the Luke Skywalker wallpaper alot, I think I may set it as my backround, it looks splendid! [face_love] Exellent job, as usual!
  9. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Nice pictures on Deviant art.
  10. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Hello again! :)

NYCitygurl: Hi! And thanks, I'm glad you like them!

Myriad_Daydreams: Thanks! [:D] I wanted the backgroung on the wallpaper with Luke to be more colourful, not just one colour.

earlybird-obi-wan: Thanks for the comment! :)

And good news! I have more wallpapers for you! [face_dancing] Hope you'll enjoy them [:D]

Skywalker twins
    Tahiri
    Solo kids
    Luke and Mara
    Tenel Ka

I know it took even longer than previously but I'm really busy at school right now...

@};- DD
  11. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    So cool!! I love them all, but I think my favorites are the Tahiri and Solo kids.
  12. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello Day-dreamy! :) It took me a little while to respond, but here i am! :D

I really like the Tenel Ka wallpaper, for some reason it jumps out at me! I'm not even much of a Tenel Ka fan [face_blush][face_laugh]

And, being a diehard L/M-er, the Luke and Mara wallpaper is delightful [face_love]

Awesome as usual... good luck with school work!
  13. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Beautiful, all! I love the composition on all of them, and adore the images you're locating for these, too! Lovely colors and b/gs--just very great work! :D =D=

FF
  14. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Hi! I'm back! [face_laugh]

NYCitygurl: Thanks a lot for your comment, I like these too ;)

Myriad_Daydreams: Hi! Don't worry about it, I know it takes me time to respond too...[face_blush]Yeah, Tenel Ka is strange, but looks good on the pictures...:p I'm glad you like the L/M one, I noticed lots of people on the boards do...

FalconFan: Thank you! [:D] Your work is fantastic too, I know it from the Deviantart ;)

I made three more wallpapers, hopefully you'll like them
    Skywalker/Solo family
    I really wasn't sure of the composition, there are so many people on it. Hopefully it turned out Ok...
    Alema
    looks kind of violent, but that was the point...[face_blush]
    Han and Leia
    classic :)

DD [:D]
  15. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Those are awesome!! The composition on the first is fine. It looks a little heavy on one side, but since you split Luke and Leia's families with Anakin and Padme in the middle, it's fine. The Alema one is INTENSE and the H/L was is so romantic [face_love]

Awesome job!

~Nat
  16. BigFatty Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you mind if we feature your Jaina and Jag wallpapers in the J/J index? You'll of course get full credit.
  17. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

NYCitygurl: Thanks so much! And yeah, too bad that Luke and Mara don't have more kids, it'd be more symetric...;)

BigFatty: No, I don't mind at all :) I think someone already asked me about the J/J index...[face_thinking]
  18. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    More beautiful work! =D= LOVE the one of the Skywalker/Solo families (...with poor lost Padme up there behind them all... **sniffle**), and the one of Han and Leia! [face_love] You really have a gift for composition and color--lovely pieces, all!

FF
  19. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Who have really wonderful artwork! Falicimo! I really like how you blend the images together for such nice pieces.
  20. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

FalconFan: Thanks so much for such a sweet comment! I really appreciate it![:D]

Mitth_Fisto: Thank you for nice comment, I'm glad you like it! :)

Now, I nicknamed this three pics "Grandpa Vader series", I think it's obvious why...;)

Anakin Sr. and Jaina
    Anakin Sr. and Jacen
    Anakin Sr. and Anakin Jr.

Tell me what you think ;)

We really need more Ben Skywalker pictures... One is definitely not enough.

@};- DD
  21. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    WOW! I *love* these! [face_love] You're photoshoping techniques are very unique and creative. =D= Instead of just mashing images together, I can see you take careful time to coordinate and put them together in a way that accurately displays what you are trying to display. :D Love them!

As I was looking at the first two, I was thinking 'Oh, I really like these'! Then I got to the last one... and it took my breath away! :D LOVED it!

... and yes, we need more ben pics!
  22. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Myriad_Daydreams: I don't know what to say, your comments always make me blush [face_blush]. Thanks so much! [:D] I'm glad you like the Anakin one - they both look so innocent with those dreamy eyes...;)

A small update:
    Kyp Durron

Not much, I know, but hopefuly you'll like it :)

DD
  23. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow, these are really awesome!~:D

I see a lot of wallpapers that are just a load of images cobbled together, but you've really thought about these :) My favourite is Alema Rar, which is now my desktop ;)Love the way you've used colour and texture to create mood, and good compositions in all.

Looking forward to more!
  24. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I can't believe I didn't recognize you! My username at deviantart is WingedJedi! 8-} Silly me!
  25. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    ACK!! I missed the pieces with the Solo kids and Grandpa Anakin! Love them all (and you did a great job tying in each of them with their unique link to Granddad!)! The one of Kyp is wonderful (I've never seen that pic in the lower right corner before)--your technique of using the lightsaber to segment the frame is very cool, and quite unique! Well done! :D

FF
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.