main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Day-dreamy's fanart - Update: 1LotF + 3 Legacy wallpapers ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Day-dreamy, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day-dreamy

Day-dreamy Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2007
    Glitbiter: Thank you so much! I'm always glad when my wallpapers find a practical use :D And Alema was fun to make ;)

Chilla: [face_laugh] It's funny where you can meet people you laready know...;) You have similar icon on devart, right?8-}

FalconFan: Thank you! [:D] I've had hard time figuring out how to put them together (especially the Jaina one..) Kyp looks pretty cool on that picture, doesn't he? :cool:

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] My first reaction was: I do?
    Oh boy... [face_blush] I of all the people should know it...Yes, I do. Same picture. How embarrassing. [face_blush]

3. tabbyheart

tabbyheart Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    Hey, you're on here too! :D I used to have an acount on here like 4 years ago or so...but I forgot...*shrugs* More art!

4. Day-dreamy

Nov 2, 2007
    Chilla: [face_laugh] It happens...

tabbyheart: Hi! :) Well at least you haven't forgot the password ;) More art? Look below :D

Solos

Enjoy! [face_batting]

5. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    Awesome!~ I've been waiting for a Solo family wallpaper :D[face_dancing] You certainly chose the right pics for this, nice composition too. It looks gorgeously soft.

Kyp Durron looks great too, love the colours!

Fantastic job on these! :D

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wonderful Solo Family "holo" here! =D= I love the colors, and the images of the kids you used work very well, indeed! I don't think I've seen that image of Leia before (I haven't seen all the Japanese covers)--it's beautiful! Again, most excellent work!

FF

7. tabbyheart

tabbyheart Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    Daydreamy: Well, actually, I forgot the username and the password so I created a new account... Ah well. That ones really nice of the Solos. AS they were meant to be...*grumbles about Anakin and Jacen* I love the one with Wedge [face_dancing]

8. Day-dreamy

Nov 2, 2007
    Glitbiter: Aww, thanks a lot! We need happier pics ;)

FalconFan: Leia is on the same cover as Jacen here. I'm glad you like it! :cool:

tabbyheart: Ah, well...:D And thank you! Btw, good job commenting on a pic that's not even here yet [face_laugh] Well, we can't have that! Here it is:

Wedge

Take care! [:D]

DD

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, the Solos and Wedge are really cool!! I love the way you put the images together and make them look really good with the background.

10. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wonderful composition and colors on the Wedge wallpaper! It's so hard to find good pictures of him, but you did a great job! =D=

11. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Ah, that looks GREAT!! =D= This is such a popular character, it's wonderful to see more artwork for him! Great palette (it's funny, the pinkish colors don't seem like they should work here, but they really do! :D ), and very nice choice of images, too! Love it! =D=

FF

12. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    Mmmm I liked the Kyp wallpaper [face_love] Yummy :D Where did you find that large pic of Kyp you used on the right of that wallpaper, I don' think I've ever seen it before... [face_thinking] Lovely!

The Solos was a neat collage, but I absolutely loved the backround for the Wedge one-- the X-wings tied it together nicely, great colors ;)

Keep up the great work! Makes me want to try my hand at wallpapers. The only photoshop work I do is fun photo mashes and fanfic coverart [face_laugh]

~Myriad

13. Day-dreamy

Nov 2, 2007
    NYCitygurl: Thanks for a nice comment! :)

Chilla: Well, since I didn't want to use one from the movies... And Thanks! [:D]

FalconFan: Thank you! [face_blush] And I know what you mean, at first I was like: "You can't put Wedge in pink!". But red seemed...angry and orange was way too much. So I decided to use softer colour... Glad it worked! :)

Myriad_Daydreams: The Kyp picture is from Jedi vs. Sith: Essential Guide to the Force (no, I don't know it by heart :p) See here.

Well, you can always make wallpapers based on fanfic ;)
    Thanks for the nice comments! [:D]

And here goes another one: Memory of a hero

[face_peace] DD

14. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awww, these are wonderful, Day-dreamy! Your photoshopping skills are excellent -- I love all your wallpapers! :D I can't choose a favourite -- they're all so good!

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I really like your artwork Day dreamy, although I must admit I am always amazed by people who can do anything so realistic in photoshop or whatever that programs name is. Bravo, and keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more.

16. Day-dreamy

Nov 2, 2007
    Idrelle_Miocovani: Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like them so much! :)

Mitth_Fisto: Thanks a lot! :D

Three more here:
    Fallen angel
    Goddess
    Fighter

Hope you like them [:D]

17. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Those are lovely, Day-dreamy! I especially like the composition of the Jaina one and the colours of the Mara one. And the Anakin one makes me sad. :( I want Anakin back! :_| I like the captions you've added to each of them, too. :)

18. jedisword

jedisword Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2008
    I'm glad to see all your art here, Day Dreamy! :D And yup, I'm jedisword on dA as well. XD

19. Day-dreamy

Nov 2, 2007
    Idrelle_Miocovani: Thanks! I was afraid that the one with Mara has sort of Christmas colours so I'm glad you think it's OK ;) Well, pretty much every picture with Anakin makes me sad these days... with Jacen, too...

jedisword: Hello to you too! Again! ;) Glad I can see you here!

Now, I made the folowing wallpaper to reflect the story of Revelation... Well, at least the major events. At first it was supposed to be only a master/apprentice thing but I just couldn't resist adding our dear admiral. I miss him! :(

Revelation

Enjoy!
    [:D] DD

20. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Wow, that is really good. I really like how you have Caedus evilly looking over his apprentice.

21. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Nice composition again! :D I like the contrast of the colours, between the cool colours on Jaina/Fett's side and hot colours on Jacen/Tahiri's.

And don't we all miss the admiral? :_| They really need to stop killing off the great characters of the EU!

22. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    Fantastic composition Dreamy!!! I love how the pictures sortof flow together and text doesn't disrupt the picture at all. I love the one Vader/Caedus one! =D= I never even thought to compare Padme and Tenel Ka, it's perfect! Still working my way through them but what I've seen so far is great!

23. jedisword

jedisword Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2008
    *kills Tahiri* WHYY??? *sniff* I liked Pellaeon. [face_plain]

I really like that one...It's very nice. :)

24. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    I've been missing some of these :( Sorry DD, I love looking at your wallpapers! :D

I *LOVE* the Mara wallpaper! *swoons* Love love love it! :D Possibly my favorite yet! "Fallen Angel" was wonderfully poetic, and "Goddess" was also quite awesome, even though I'm not much of a Jaina fan. Great work! [face_peace]

Keep up the fab work, I love it all!

~The other daydreamer :D

25. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    These latest w/ps are wonderful!! =D= I adore the one of Mara, but the "Revelation" piece is just so descriptive: the composition and palette are superb (as Idrelle mentioned already, with the contrasting hot and cool colors)--it still really bothers me that Tahiri has fallen under Caedus' spell... Anakin's vision is coming true after all... :( Wonderful work on all of them! =D=

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.