1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive Day-dreamy's fanart - Update: 1LotF + 3 Legacy wallpapers ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Day-dreamy, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I concur with all that's been said above, your new ones are fabulous! Fallen Angel is gorgeous, I love the pictures you chose of Anakin and the quote. The colour fits perfectly too. Your Revelation wallpaper is a perfect illo for the book, I love the way the rival duos look like they're sizing each other up, and as someone else mentioned, the hot and cool colours really enhance the piece. Wedge looks great too, I would never have considered pink, but it works!

I can always come here and find a new wallpaper for my desktop ;) Thanks for doing such beautiful work!
  2. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Hi everyone! First of all: I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply but I'm quite busy right now. I try my best ;)

TheOnlyJediPrincess: Thanks - I still can't believe what Tahiri is doing... :(

Idrelle_Miocovani: Yeah, I wanted to make the sides (light/dark) more obvious. And I agree with you about the killing thing. Although I wouldn't mind of they killed off certain Sith in Invincible...

TrulyGhent: Thank you! [face_blush] Well, I was trying to compare lives of Vader and Caedus and I realized both Padme and Tenel Ka were queens... And I think they both influenced their Sith lovers a lot.

jedisword: Tahiri too? :p Yeah, I don't blame you... And I'm glad you like it! :)

Myriad_Daydreams: Well, I guess real life is busy everywhere...;) Thanks for such great comment! :)

FalconFan: Thanks so much! I'm glad you find it descriptive, I was trying really hard to make it look "real".

Glitbiter: Oh, thanks for a nice comment! And I'm so happy you use my wallpapers - that's a real compliment! :)

Now, one more to follow:
    The trio

Again, thanks everyone for commenting on my work, I reall appreciate it!

Take care!
    [:D] DD
  3. Atikin Jedi Padawan

Hey DD, finally got an acount:)
    Great to see your artwork again and, of course, it's beautiful!
    Your new wallpapers are stunning, keep up the great work:)

We all missing you on Deviant Art!

Nikita
    (NikitaNielsen)
  4. Jedi_Sha Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oooh. These are fabulous! I especially adore the ones of Mara and Jaina. Believe it or not, I choked up over "Goddess".
  5. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Fabulous job again, Day-dreamy! I love the composition with young Han, Leia and Luke in black and white in the background.

Although I wouldn't mind of they killed off certain Sith in Invincible...

I have mixed feelings about that. I loved Jacen's character until they... wrecked him for no good reason... so I still don't want him to die. They can kill Caedus, just don't kill Jacen. :p

And if they do... oh well, there's always fanfic. 8-}
  6. DocRevan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good to see these wallpapers again, I was real disappointed when they disappeared from deviantart. They were the first fan art from LotF I stumbled across, so they really helped me picture some of these characters.
    Probably the best thing about your collages is that you always seem to catch the spirit of what these characters are about. I like them all, but that said, the Alema Rar one is probably my favourite, that bloodstained background with the dark silhouettes is real funky.
  7. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Atikin: Hi there! Thank you so much! For making an account too ;)

Jedi_Sha: Oh, thanks! I'm glad you like them! :)

Idrelle_Miocovani: Thanks for a nice comment!

And if they do... oh well, there's always fanfic.
    Good point! :D Won't say more in case you haven't read Invincible yet...

DocRevan: Well, I'm glad you found them again! Yeah, Alema - you're right, I try to somehow match the background with the characters, so that's what I thought would suit Alema...
    Thanks for the comment! :)

OK, I started to read Legacy comics and I must say it's quite fun. I've made a wallpaper with princess Marasiah and others characters from the series migt follow. ;)

Marasiah Fel

Hope you'll like it!

DD
  8. Myriad_Daydreams Force Ghost

star 4
    Oooh I love Marasiah! :D She's my favorite character from Legacy. Nice wallpaper!
  9. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    So pretty!! And I love her dress ;)
  10. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Great wallpaper. Indeed!
  11. DarthBellumSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Day-dreamy

Charm!! Still I want!! I shall tell fairly - I use only your wall-papers. They a miracle as are good.
  12. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yay, Sia! [face_dancing] Haven't seen a wallpaper of her anywhere else. Nice pics you chose and great composition.

Thanks for sharing this [:D] We need more Legacy wallpapers! ;)
  13. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    I should have commented earlier, but I love your new wallpaper! I think you chose great pics from the comic strip. Great composition again -- I love the imperial insignia (is that what it's called :confused: ) in the background. Wonderful wallpaper! :D
  14. Day-dreamy Jedi Knight

Hello everyone! Now that my holidays begun I have more time for...well... everything;) In other words - so sorry I didn't update sooner.

Myriad_Daydreams: Yeah, I like her too. Thanks! :)

NYCitygurl: Thank you!

AzureAngel2: Aw, thanks! ;)

DarthBellumSolo: [face_blush] Thanks so much, hopefully you'll like the new ones as well!

Glitbiter: Thanks! You're right, I haven't seen any Legacy wallpapers - time to change that! ;)

Idrelle_Miocovani: Thanks again, too!
    I love the imperial insignia (is that what it's called :confused: ) - I don't know, maybe... I just needed to fill the space...:p

Here come the new ones:
    Cade Skywalker
    Jacen and Jaina (in the light of Invincible)
    Kol Skywalker
    Roan Fel

Enjoy! [:D]

Day-dreamy

15. Jedi_Sha Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whoa...

The new Jaina and Jacen gives me goosebumps. I love the way it's laid out. Such beautiful subtle contrast shown of the characters and their relationship.
  16. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
  17. DarthBellumSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Day-dreamy

Thanks-thanks-thanks!!!=D= For Jacen with Jaina! It would be desirable still wall-papers with plots on the Legacy of the Force...;)
  18. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized]

Those are beautiful wallpapers! I think I'll put the Jaina/Jacen one on my computer. :D It's a really fantastic piece of work. I love the colours you chose and the composition (as always). You really did pick the best way to emphasize what happened in Invincible (which I have yet to read, but have read the spoilers :p ).

The Legacy ones are great, too! Wonderful choice of pictures from the comics. Man, I LOVE you wallpapers! :D :D
  19. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    LOVE the new wallpapers, such bright and vibrant colours in all! The Cade one is my fave, love the image on the right with cade looking especially mean. [face_love] The colours in the Kol wallpaper rock. And the Invincible wallpaper pulls at the heartstrings a little.. *sniff* it's nice to see images of them together though. You're so good at making pretty wallpapers!

Fantastic work! :D Thanks for Cade!~[:D][:D];)

Edit: I love Morrigan Corde, if you're ever stuck for ideas maybe you could make one of her? [face_love][face_batting]
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.