main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Days til Episode III

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kurt_Wagner846, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    hey everyone!! new here, medford area. god, i can't sit still in my chair everytime i watch that trailer. its definitely gonna be a winner, at least with the fans. anakin looks evil, hayden really did go all out for this one. about time the darkside got some attention. kill the jedi!!!

billy

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    16 days left.

3. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    15 days.

4. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    I can't staaaaand it!!!! the drama of waiting for two more weeks, it is eating my brain!!!! this is when you need the force, so you can go into a medatative state for a good week or so, lol. thats how you cut the time down!!!

5. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    you guys need to go to sleep earlier

6. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    not suppose to on days off!!! when i have time off, im up ALLLL NIIIIGHT LOOOOONG. well, until i am tired, lol

7. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    exactly two weeks from right now, we will all be in line for our midnight screenings!!

8. OldBenny

OldBenny Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2004
    14 days left!!

9. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Suddenly a great wind befalls the place and the coldness sends chills up everyones spine. Dust of the earth gathers into the wind and leaves sight usless. Just when this hurricane of mass destruction cannot get any more powerful it stops... there is some thing inscribed in the ground:

YOUR one to talk Brook, 12:01am?!?!?! I still can't get over that. And for the rest of you, act as if it is not coming to pass...it will relieve your anxious hearts. (yeah right!)

P.S.
    I am still lurking, waiting until you least expect it. One day I will rule, and it will not be the day you leave. Mwahahahaha!

-LJ

...the faint wind whistles in the background...

10. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    just so you know, Larena, I wasn't staying up to intentionally post that. i got home from a party and checked the boards, noticed the time, and posted.

really, these guys are up at 1:00 on the weekdays, so i'm just dropping my bits of advice.

11. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    13 days, 6 hours, 45 minutes, and 20 seconds at the time of this post!

(If you'd like the super countdown on your computer, I'd suggest finding TimeLeft. It's free, easy to use, and looks pretty good :))

EDIT the Two: Oh, and a paranoid question that my mum just asked me and I'm freaking out about at the moment: Is the Santiam showing Wednesday night at 12:01 (that is, the midnight between Wednesday and Thursday) or Wednesday morning at 12:01 (id est, the midnight between Tuesday and Wednesday)??? I've been figuring it's the former of the two, but seeing as it's such an ambiguous situation and it would be just my luck to totally mess it up, I'd like to ask, lol.

Cheers,
    -Derycke

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Lol, I went back and forth on that for the longest time. But if you go to fandango.com it shows that the very first showing is the 18th at 12:01 and in the fine print off to the side it says: Note-this is a late Wed. early Thurs. morning showing.

So yeah, I was QUITE confused. I talked it over with my friend Lauren for a while, then we saw that and everything was better. LOL.

Confusion- Resolved.

13. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    *bows* Thank you for clarifying! Surprised I didn't catch that on Fandango, I went like 10 minutes ago to see if it said anything and didn't catch it. Guess I was in far too much of a frightened rush, lol.

Cheers,
    -Derycke

14. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    the next will be mine, you just wait

15. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    13 days

16. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    13 days! Boo-yah! 12:01 again!

EDIT: Damn it Atticus! I was waiting till my alarm clock said 12:01!! ****, must be behind. Don't worry I'll get it next time!

17. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You almost got it.

You remind me of Anakin in the Dooku duel, just sitting there...waiting to get his arm chopped off. How does it feel.

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena Jade sits back and watches in amusement. With a smile on her face she thinks of the victory she will soon have. STALKING and waiting for the right moment is far more victorious than trying too hard. Alas, a warning: The day is drawing near. Look around, that much is clear. Winning the war is much more delighting than winning a mere battle. Fools fight and do not think, but the true warrior is never beat, with a knowing smile at the tip of the lips a plan far more complicated than the make up of the apponents very being is being drawn out. THE DAY DRAWS NEAR...

19. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Atticus, you being Dooku, how does it feel knowing I'm going to come back and kill you in the sequel?

20. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    12 days!!! HA HA HAAA!!! Decaptitated!!! Oh! What now??

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Wow, so entertaining.

22. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I let you have that one, so you would feeel better abot yourself.

Also, I don't mind being decapitated, atleast it will get me away from Anakin's constant whining. ;)

23. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    11 days, 6 hours, 37 minutes, and 5 seconds!

24. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    atticus, you know you can't beat that timing. by the way, i'm not going for it tonight so have fun.

25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    11 days yippee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.