Dayton FF Logo

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi_Junkie and Junkie_Jedi are currently working on designing and making flyers for recruiting more members to the FanForce. What we need to decide is a Logo for our Fanforce. So far we like the idea of the New Republic symbol, with it saying "STAR WARS FELLOWSHIP OF DAYTON" around the circle around the Logo. What is everybody's opinion, thoughts and suggestions?
  2. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im not sure I know what the New Republic logo looks like. Is it similar to the Old Republic with nine spokes inside a circle? Or is it the logo you see on the flight helmets? I think either would be cool but I would lean more toward the rebellion logo myself.
  3. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    This is a great picture of the New Republic symbol for anyone who isn't sure what it looks like. :)

http://www.raptorpirates.com/~ronindesign/images/starwars/rd1024-new-republic-symbol.jpg
  4. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Oky doky, hello board!! I have made two different logos we could use as official logos. One of them is very colorful, and bright, and just a prototype of mine (something to play with). The other is a more serious, sepia toned official looking seal. They both are based off the New Republic's seal, and orbitted by "Star Wars Fellowship of Dayton" on the top side, and on the bottom I have placed a cheesey little slogan saying "From Wright Flyers, to Millenium Falcons". The slogan can be canned, or changed although I feel the logo would be a bit lopsided with the huge name on the top and nothing on the bottom. I have also finished the first in a series of recruitment flyers that I plan to bring to the next meeting. I'll bring them and maybe we can vote on which ones we like, and have those made (I have a Kinko's near me that I'd be able to use for the copies), then pass them out or post them in nerd hot spots :D In this first flyer I used a pretty basic approach, inviting people to come to our boards and giving them the address. My other flyers may end up being humorous, and include online names to contact. If anyone would like to be volunteered as an online liaison get approved by Sean, and then tell me so I can put your info on the flyer!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.