main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Daytona Beachtroopers Rules and Regs

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Just an outline thus far:

1. A potential member must attend 3 official meetings to be considered a voting member.

2. There is not age limit on members, but a member under the age of 13 must have an adult meet the members of the Beachtroopers and all members must be at least 16 to take part in official Beachtrooper events.

3. For events such as lightsaber parties and prop parties, each member must supply all parts necessary to complete the project (minus tools and equipment). For all other events, such as movie nights and game nights, the total cost will be divided up amongst the members present. This is the alternative to taking dues and donations. But feel free to spread the wealth if you have it ;)

4. All members will follow the general rules of the Fan Force Message Board and use common sense. If you don't have any, please let me know and I will let you borrow mine :D

2. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I think an attendance list should be posted on here somewhere so that we can see who are voting members thus far.

3. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    If we decide to have more officers, we need to come up with the procedures of selecting them as well. I realize that this is a bit premature, but it might help the city rep and secretary get some of the load off of them in the future...

4. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Load, what load *twitch twitch*

Good idea Cmdr. So far our official members are:

Jayna -CR and Goddess of the DB Boards
    Q99213 -Secretary and all around whipping boy
    Commander_Clone -Trooper at Arms (whadya think?? ;) )
    Lady_Eldaelen

We still need an alternate CR. I was going to propose we vote on that tonight, but considering everyone was from Riddle, I didn't think that would go over so well. So if anyone that doesn't go to Riddle wants that position, I suggest you get the required 3 meetings under your belt. Forja already has one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.