main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY DB516 meeting 7/16 and BBQ

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hello everyone,
    The DB516 meeting originally scheduled for 7/9 has been moved to 7/16 at 11 am In Cantiague Park for another DB516 BBQ / meeting.
    As we did last time, I will take food orders a few days before. --Billy

2. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    Rats, I won't be able to make it. Kiddie birthday party for our friends' daughter. :(

3. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Woo-hoo! This means I can make it. :D On the 9th I'd still be up in Maine for 4th of July vacation. Now I get to have my cake and eat it too. [face_dancing]

4. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    I won't be able to make that either.MY cousin & family will be visiting that week.I haven't seen him in 7 years.
    Triss did you put up the few pix I took at the last one yet?

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    I just put the pictures up tonight. Now that I'm working, it's hard to get computer time, since this guy I live with is using it all the time. :D

6. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    No problem triss. Since I cant make the next one.:_| Someone else better bring a camera:D

7. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Um...where are you putting photos up if the club website's photo galleries are still down? *is confuzzled* :confused:

And I miss our galleries! :_|

8. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    The photos are in the same place they always go - on the page for that particular event. So if you go to the Cantiague page, you'll see the photos.

The gallery is really just links to all the individual event pages with the photos. And the reason they are down is because the photos were WAY too big, and we were running out of space. I have plans for resizing them all, but it takes computer time I don't have, and so I've been procrastinating. [face_whistling]

9. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey everybody, get your food order in. Friday night is the dealine. --Billy

10. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    If you need to talk to me about anything about the meeting Billy call my cell. I'll E mail you the number.

11. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Hey guys,

Sorry for missing your meeting yesterday...again. My cousin's graduation party was yesterday. Hope it was good. I know I've said it before, but I'll try and catch you on the next one [face_blush]

12. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Here are the minutes

Docking Bay 516 Meeting # 44
    Sunday July 16, 2006
    Cantiague Park Hicksville Long Island

Prior Events Recap
    ------------------
    Conventions
    - Shoreleave Hunts valley MD
    Upcoming Events
    ---------------
    - 6/26/06 Kaboom film presentation by Clive Young in Belmore Library plus DB516 fan club dinner at Krishes Ice Cream parlor
    - 7/31 Kaboom film presentation by Clive Young in Port Jefferson station public Library
    -8/8 Kaboom film presentation by Clive Young in Islip Public Library
    -8/14 Kaboom film presentation by Clive Young in Hampton bays Public Library
    - Hollywood Video Star Wars Day September 16, 2006 location TB.

- Dragon*Con - September 1-4, 2006 More to be discussed in the summer meetings.

I-CON Planning and discussion

Next meeting Sunday August 12, 2006 at Sunrise Yacht Club Special BBQ meeting.

-- Club Buisness --- None. No dues collected.

Meeting adjourned 12:35

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.