main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story DC Comics Entries

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by demolition18, Oct 15, 2013.

1. demolition18

demolition18 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    I have entries on DC Comics that are maybe alternate to the new 52. They follow Final Crisis.

2. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Justice League of America: Return of the CSA

Beginning

In Gotham City in the day time. On the streets there is Batman in pursuit of Gentleman Ghost. Batman:Give up. Boston Brand is somewhere out there.” Also there is Green Lantern John Stewart. John Stewart:We took down many others that you worked with.” Gentleman Ghost shoots from his cane. Dead Man shows up. Dead Man grabs onto Gentleman Ghost. Dead Man:I stopped you.” He is captured by Green Lantern. Dead Man shows up. Gentleman Ghost:Dead Man is right here.

On Earth 2 in the day time. On the streets of Centropolis. There is Slipstream an evil version of the Flash, Elisti Man the evil version of Elongated Man, Firero the evil version of Fire, Frost Bite the evil version of Ice, Element Man the evil version of Metamorpho and Dead Eye the evil version of Green Arrow. Slip Stream:We’ll pull out this bank heist clean. In GothamCity Captain Maroni nailed boss Bullock. Owl Man killed Captain Maroni. Owl Man will kill Mayor Rupert Thorne. He’s a retired police captain.” They go by to the Central Bank. The new Justice Underground team shows up. There is the Human plant wearing green clothes. Also there is Dr. Quinn wearing red and black clothing. Also there is Yellow Lantern the heroic counter part of Sinestro. There is the Clown the good version of the Joker, Dr. Shadow the good version of Dr. Destiny, The Lynx the good version of Cheetah and Flower Man the heroic counter part of Jason Woodrue/Floranic Man. The blonde hair power ring shows up. Power Ring Kyle Raynor:I will stop you all.Yellow Lantern:Take me on if you dare.” Yellow Lantern battles Power Ring Kyle Raynor. Frost Bite shoots ice at the Justice Underground. Dr. Shadow sneaks behind Firero and Frost Bite. Those 2 are tied up by Dr. Shadow. Flower Man shoots flowers at the villains. Flower Man:Captain Dent of Interpol is after you all. It’s over.” Dead Eye shoots an arrow into Flower Man killing him. Yellow Lantern defeats Power Ring. Elisti Man stretches out his arms onto The Clown. The Clown throws a kick onto Elisti Man. Element Man shoots fireballs at The Lynx. The Lynx jumps onto Element Man. She throws him into Elisti Man. Clown:Human Plant. We got them. My girlfriend Dr. Quin here will give them therapy.Dr. Quinn:The inmates escaped from Arkham Asylum and one of them killed Captain Falcone’s daughter. Ultra Man killed Captain Falcone.” The Human Plant ties them up with vines. Slip Stream goes speeding by the heroes. He goes after the Human Plant. Slip Stream:I will tie you up.” She raises vines onto Slip Stream. The Duck goes flying by holding Split Face. Double Face:Interpol. You are all under arrest.” Dead Eye shoots his arrows at the Duck and Double Face. He’s a heavy man and anti matter Oswald Cobblepot. The other is the anti matter Two-Face Harvey Dent who has a scarred side. Many police cars show up. The Duck fires a stun beam from his umbrella. He zaps Dead eye with it. All those cops pull out pairs of handcuffs. The members of the Crime Syndicate are taken captive by the police. Also Alexander Luthor shows up. He goes over to the new Justice Underground members. Alexander Luthor:Good work. Ultra Man I found out murdered Captain Carmine Falcone. Than years later his daughter Sophie an officer of the Gotham City PD was murdered. We’ll end crime in the world as you are an agent of Interpol in charge Captain Dent and the DA Oswald Cobblepot will prosecute them.Double Face:I will nail the mob run by Luscious Fox next.” All those evil version of the Justice Leaguers are taken away in handcuffs.

In Metropolis in the day time on Earth. At the Daily Planet in the day time. There is Dinah Lance walking by. She is dressed in a short shirt black with the bellybutton shown. She has long blonde hair straight. She has on blue pants ripped. She blows a pink bubble gum bubble that explodes. She is chewing bubble gum. She walks around the Daily Planet. Dinah Lance:I need to see Clark Kent.” There are Lois Lane and Clark Kent. Clark Kent:Lois. Tell Perry I am covering a story.” Dinah blows another bubble and it’s up to her nose. That bubble pops. Dinah walks around with Clark Kent. They go to the outside. Lois goes back to the office.

Outside of the Daily Planet. There are Dinah Lance and Clark Kent walking out. Dinah blows a pick bubble up to her eyes. It pops on her long blonde hair and all over her face. Clark Kent:Let’s report to the watch tower. The Crime Syndicate from Earth 2 could come to there. Other villains could escape from prison.” Clark Kent transforms into Superman. Dinah transforms into Black Canary.

Back on Earth 2. At a pier in Centropolis. There is Luscious Fox with his mob. Also present are Owl Man, Super Woman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring John Stewart and Ultra Man. Ultra Man:Those others who we recruited are arrested by local police and Interpol. Captain Dent and DA Cobblepot is after us too.Anti Matter Luscious Fox:You killed Captain Falcone. Owl Man you killed Joe Chill. You could assassinate Mayor Rupert Thorne. You killed Chief Maroni.PR John Stewart:Sinestro learned that we were evil and became Yellow Lantern. We’ll have him as a hostage.Owl Man:I killed Sophia a police detective who was Captain Falcone’s daughter. They arrested Boss Bullock and his gang.” The Justice Underground members show up. Double Face:You are all under arrest. This is Interpol.The Duck:We’ll prosecute you criminals with a quack.” The heroic counter part of the Penguin pulls out his umbrella. Owl Man takes on the Duck and Double Face. Double Face tries to fire on Owl Man as does the Duck. Owl Man fries The Duck and Double Face. Yellow Lantern and Power Ring John Stewart fight each other. Yellow Lantern:The Power Ring’s days are numbered.” Super Woman takes on the Lynx. Ultra Man takes on Dr. Shadow. Dr. Shadow:You are all going down. We have Interpol to call on you all.” Johnny Quick goes speeding by the plants. Human Plant:My vines will leave you for the police.Dr. Quinn:Give up. You need therapy.” Johnny Quick knocks out Human Plant and Dr. Quinn. Power Ring captures Yellow Lantern. Ultra Man fries Dr. Shadow with his heat vision. Owl Man lays a kick onto The Clown. Owl Man:We got your psychiatrist girlfriend Clown.Clown:I helped the police put the inmates back in Arkham.” Luscious Fox and his mafia capture the Justice Underground survivors. Ultra Man:Don’t any of you try to escape or you die.” Super Woman with her lasso nails The Lynx. The mobsters aim their guns at the Justice Underground members. Owl Man leaves for Gotham City. Owl Man:I’ll kill my father and Mayor Thorne. Boss Gordon killed my mother and brother. He’s in prison and succeeded by Harvey Bullock.

At Alexander Luthor’s office. There is Alex Luthor at his desk. He still has a bald head but a goatee with a mustache. He finds out that the Justice Underground was defeated on his computer. Alexander Luthor puts on his battle suit. Alexander Luthor leaves the place.

At the Justice League watchtower in Outer Space. There are Superman, Batman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Wildcat and The Flash present. Batman:I took down the murderer of Boston Brand. The new Night Wing took down crime boss Maroni while Rupert Thorne was taken down by Creeper. Commissioner Gordon arrested them both.Superman:No crime around here but the crime syndicate the evil versions of us could come back to here.” They are walking around the watch tower. Alexander Luthor shows up in his space suit. Alexander Luthor removes his helmet. Alexander Luthor:I need your help. My Justice Underground members were all captured or killed. I need you heroes to come with me.Superman:We’ll all go.” Alexander Luthor transports those Justice Leaguers to the anti matter universe.

On Earth 2. There is Alexander Luthor with the Justice League. Alexander Luthor:Batman. You faced Owl Man before. Go back to GothamCity and face him again. Harvey Bullock was the new boss after Gordon was taken down. Boss Bullock is in prison. He was an under boss to Gordon. We’ll deal with the rest. The current GothamCity DA Oswald Cobblepot known as the Duck was killed along with Double Face who was Interpol Agent Harvey Dent who came from GothamCity. Captain Dent of Interpol was infiltrating the mob run by Luscious Fox and was found out. They tried to kill him. He was left scarred and than he went out to punish the crime syndicate and put them behind bars for life. ” Batman departs for Gotham City.

In Gotham City in the day time. There is Commissioner Thomas Wayne present. Also there is Mayor Rupert Thorne. Mayor Thorne:Batman. I heard about him before when I was with Internal Affairs and arrested those officers taking bribes.Commissioner Wayne:Owl Man has killed many of my officers. White Cat killed Captain Falcone. His daughter Sofia arrested White Cat. Captain Maroni before he was murdered arrested Spaceman and Doctor Noon. That would be Detective Gigante murdered by Ultra Man.” Batman shows up. Batman:I’m here.” Owl Man shows up next. Owl Man:I am back. You will all die.” Batman takes on Owl Man. They fight each other hand to hand. Batman rips off Owl Man’s gloves. Batman:Your killing ends here now.” Batman uppercuts Owl Man knocking him out. All those cops take away Owl Man in handcuffs. Batman:I am going to regroup with my teammates.

In Centropolis in the day time. There is Alex Luthor with the Justice League. There is Luscious Fox and his gang. Alex Luthor is shot by the mob boss Luscious Fox. Alex Luthor zaps the mob boss. Alexander Luthor:Stay here until the police come.” Black Canary battles some thugs hand to hand. So does Wildcat. Some others have guns. Green Arrow shoots trick arrows at them. Superman:We’ll battle our evil counterparts.” Superman battles Ultra Man. Green Lantern battles Power Ring. The Flash battles Johnny Quick. They go speeding at each other. Wonder Woman and Super Woman fight each other hand to hand. Black Canary sends out a sonic scream onto some mobsters. Alexander Luthor goes to call the police. Alexander Luthor:I am going to call for the police.” Ultra Man is beating Superman. Alexander Luthor shoots red radiation onto Ultra Man. Alexander Luthor:I have the powers of red sun to take them away. You are going to prison.Ultra Man:You’ll pay for this Alexander Luthor.” Superman gets back up. Wonder Woman lassos Super Woman. Green Lantern with his powers defeats Power Ring. Johnny Quick out runs the Flash. Johnny Quick:I win the race.” Black Canary sends out a sonic scream onto Johnny Quick. Green Arrow shoots Power Ring with a stun arrow. Hal Jordan with his power ring holds all of the CSA members and mob thugs. Hal Jordan:I got them all.” Batman shows up moments later with many cops. Batman:Owl Man is put in prison. I have rescued the hostages on my way to here.

Outside of the pier. There is Alex Luthor with Justice Underground survivors. Also present is the Justice League. The cops are loading all of the criminals into police squad cars. Green Lantern transports all of the Justice League members and himself out of the Anti Matter Universe of Qward. Batman:The Clown is the good version of the Joker my worst enemy. Dr. Quinn is the good version of Harley Quinn. The Lynx is the good version of the Cheetah. White Cat is the evil version of Black Canary. Years ago I took down the mobsters who murdered our Joe Chill. I hunted down Carmine Falcone years ago. His heroic counterpart’s daughter arrested White Cat and than Ultra Man killed her. White Cat resigned after he was arrested.Hal Jordan:Than Yellow Lantern is the good version of Sinestro.Batman:Human Plant is the good version of Poison Ivy. The Penguin had a Gotham City District Attorney counter part known as The Duck who was known as DA Oswald Cobblepot and Two-Face had an Interpol counterpart who was known as Double Face who was scarred when an attempt on his life was made. I took down Sal Maroni after he scarred Harvey Dent. Two-Face is having his treatment at Arkham. The new Night Wing took down Sofia Gigante the daughter of Carmine Falcone.

Back at the watch tower. There are all of the members of the Justice League present. Super Girl:We defeated Darkseid’s forces. I defeated the Female Furies.Superman:The Anti Matter Universe is now a crime free world. It’s on that Earth.

End

4th Reich vs. Apokolips

Beginning

At a lab on Apokolips. There is Dr. Bedlam present. Desaad shows up. Dr. Bedlam:I am creating more parademons with boom tubes.Desaad: I will soon rule the galaxy and the Earth will be destroyed. Superman will pay for killing Darkseid.” Desaad leaves the lab.

Somewhere else on Apokolips. There is Desaad the new ruler of Apokolips who shows up. Also there is the Female Furies team and Granny Goodness. On the Female Furies team are Artemiz, Bernadeth, Lashina, Mad Harriet, Malice Vundabar, Speed Queen, Stompa and Wunda. Also present is General Steppenwolf. Also there is Glorious Godfrey with his sister Amazing Grace. Vermin Vundabar is also present along with Chessure. Also there is Mantis along with Brola and Titan. Mortalla is there too. Also there is Darkseid soldiers and parademons. Desaad:I am going to Earth and I’ll find Superman with parademons.” Desaad teleports to Earth with the parademons.

In Metropolis in the day time. There is Vandal Savage there with his 4th Reich team. On the team are Captain Nazi, Swastika, Baroness Blitzkrieg and Reichsmark. Vandal Savage puts out his arm like Adolph Hitler did. They all do the Nazi salute. Savage:What do we do to tattoos and body piercings?Captain Nazi, Baroness Blitzkrieg, Reichsmark & Swastika:We rip them off.Savage:My daughter Scandal has a tattoo and we’ll remove it from her. We’ll crush the Justice League and the Justice Society.” A portal opens. Desaad shows up with a band of parademons. Desaad:We have come to destroy your world and the universe will howl in despair.Savage:We must warn the Justice League and Justice Society that Darkseid’s elite has come back.Desaad:Annihilate them.” Desaad teleports back to Apokolips. Parademons attack the modern day Nazis. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. Vandal Savage slices down some parademons. Captain Nazi pounds some parademons. Swastika shoots down the rest of the parademons. Savage:I am going to meet with Superman. Once I rule the world I will ban un healthy things like ice cream and candy. No more tattoos and body piercings.” Vandal Savage goes off to somewhere else in Metropolis.

Somewhere else in Metropolis. There is Superman flying by with Super Girl. Vandal Savage and his 4th Reich team show up. Superman and Super Girl go over to Vandal Savage. Superman:I know that you are up to world domination again Vandal Savage.Savage:Desaad is now the ruler of Apokolips and you are to stop them.Super Girl:You are the enemy of freedom.Savage:You can Superman get in contact with the JLA and JSA.” Scandal Savage shows up next. Scandal Savage:I am here to save the world from Darkseid’s survivors and successor.Savage:I defeated some parademons already. I will send my team to Apokolips with what ever leaguers you have got there.

In Washington DC at the hall of Justice. Inside there are Vixen, Zatanna, Firestorm, Green Lantern John Stewart, Plastic Man, Female Dr. Light, Red Tornado. Also present are the Flash Wally West, Green Lantern Kyle Raynor, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Batman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Hawk Girl, Fire, Ice, Steel and the Atom. There’s a call on the computer. It’s Superman with Vandal Savage. Batman:What is it Superman?Superman:Vandal Savage has informed me of an attack on Earth by Darkseid’s forces.Batman:I took Bruce’s place after he was killed by Darkseid and after you Superman killed Darkseid.Savage:I am teaming up with you and I will decide who goes to Apokolips to finish this off once and for all.” The Justice Leaguers are teleported to Metropolis.

In New York City at the Justice Society headquarters outside. There are present Wildcat Tom Bronson, Atom Smasher, Dr. Fate, Citizen Steel, The Flash Jay Garrick, Green Lantern Alan Scott, Hawk man, Hour Man, Mr. Terrific Michael Holt, Star Girl, Star Man and Obsidian. Super Girl goes flying by. Super Girl:It’s Super Girl. Vandal Savage is in charge of the attack on Apokolips. Come to Metropolis all of you. Savage will decide who goes where.” They teleport to Metropolis.

At the Metropolis Park. There is the entire Justice League present along with the Justice Society. Vandal Savage is standing there with the 4th Reich. Savage:My Nazi team will travel to Apokolips to stop Darkseid’s forces. I will stay here with Superman and Super Girl. Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Super Girl, Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna and the Question you will with Vixen travel to Apokolips as I am pitting you women against the Female Furies. The rest of you go to different parts of the world. I will call to Cadmus. The Teen Titans are fighting the Brotherhood of Evil along with the Doom Patrol.” Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow with Black Canary, Super Girl, Vixen, Hawk Girl, Zatanna and Huntress with the Question are being teleported to Apokolips along with all of Vandal Savage’s Nazi followers. Others are being teleported to other parts of the world.

Somewhere else in the Untied States. There are Vigilante and Shining Knight. Parademons show up. Vigilante pulls out his guns. Shining Knight pulls out his sword. They get into battle.

In Brazil. There are Fire and Ice battling parademons with their powers.

In Central City. There is the Flash and Green Lanterns battling parademons. Flash Wally West: “Throw them into the sun.” Green Lantern Alan Scott: “I think that it’s a good idea.” There are boom tubes. Alan Scott throws a boom tube into the sun.

Inside of the Daily Planet in Metropolis. There is the editor and chief Perry White. Also present are Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Perry White: “Lane. Olsen. I need you to get the story on an attack on Metropolis. Desaad has come to Metropolis and Superman is teaming with Vandal Savage against the forces of Apokolips.” Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen leave the Daily Planet.

In Gotham City. There are Creeper and Robin with Bat Girl battling parademons.

Nearby the Daily Planet. Desaad shows up with Amazing Grace and Glorious Godfrey. Glorious Godfrey:I know who you are Vandal Savage. You want world domination.Savage:Maybe we’ll give up and I’ll get redeemed once I stop you.” Superman shows up with Vandal Savage and Scandal Savage. Superman takes on Desaad. Desaad:You will pay for killing Darkseid Superman.Savage:Take on the new leader superman. Glorious Godfrey is mine while my daughter takes on Amazing Grace.” Vandal Savage takes on Glorious Godfrey. Scandal Savage takes on Amazing Grace.

There are the Justice Leaguers and Justice Society members all over the world with their powers fighting the parademons.

On Apokolips at the palace once owned by Darkseid. There is Dr. Bedlam present along with Darkseid’s Elite. The Justice League and Justice Society members show up along with 4th Reich. Dr. Bedlam:It’s the heroes of Earth. Let’s annihilate them.Granny Goodness:Kill them. I was once killed and I am back to life.” Super Girl and the women including Baroness Blitzkrieg take on the Female Furies. Super Girl takes on Mortalla and Granny Goodness. Captain Nazi takes on Steppenwolf while Swastika takes on Mantis. Vermin Vundabar takes on Reichsmark. Captain Nazi:You could Reichsmark turn them into statues.” Batman takes on Titan. Speed Queen and Baroness Blitzkrieg race each other. Baroness Blitzkrieg throws a punch onto Speed Queen. The Question takes on Brola. Green Arrow and Red Arrow with their arrows shoot down Darkseid’s soldiers. Reichsmark turns Vermin Vundabar into a statue. One of Darkseid’s soldiers with a lance stabs Reichsmark. Reichsmark falls dead. Stompa stomps around Baroness Blitzkrieg. Bernadeth throws a faren knife into Baroness Blitzkrieg while the other heroes are fighting the other furies. Huntress shoots down Bloody Mary. Super Girl bangs Mortalla and Granny Goodness into each other. Steppenwolf with his axe slices down Captain Nazi. He falls dead. The Question incapacitates Brola. Green Arrow with his arrow next shoots down Steppenwolf. In the battle Swastika defeats Mantis. Lashina with her stand bands strikes Swastika. Super Girl:You people are more evil than Adolph Hitler.Lashina:Stop them.” Wonder Woman is struggling with Artemiz. Vixen is fighting Mad Harriet. Mad Harriet swings her razor sharp claws at Vixen. Vixen fights Mad Harriet with her lion’s claw. Black Canary and Hawk Girl are fighting Wunda and Stompa. Bernadeth with the faren knife stabs Swastika. Batman defeats Titan. Black Canary sends out a sonic scream onto Stompa. Batman throws a stun batarang striking Bernadeth. Red Arrow and Green Arrow continue fighting the Darkseid soldiers. Huntress shoots down some soldiers of Apokolips. Batman next throws a punch onto Dr. Bedlam. Wonder Woman with a punch defeats Artemiz. Wonder Woman with her magic lasso snares Chessure and Malice. Hawk Girl with her sonic mace strikes Wunda. Super Girl grabs onto Lashina. She throws her against the wall. Bloody Mary gets back up. Huntress sends a kick onto her. The women Justice Leaguers defeat the female furies. Zatanna with her magic shoots down the rest of Darkseid’s soldiers. The rest of the female furies are defeated by the women of the JSA and JLA. Everyone gives up. Batman:You will all sign surrender and I know that you were at war with New Genesis for years.

At Cadmus headquarters outside. There is Amanda Waller present with Colonel Rick Flagg. They have their guns. They go shooting down parademons. Also present are Gilotina a former female fury, Bronze Tiger, Plastique, Captain Boomerang II, Count Vertigo, General Wade Eiling, Multiplex, Blackguard, Twister, Windfall and Marauder along with former modern day Nazi White Dragon. They are using their powers and weapons fighting parademons. Captain Boomerang and Plastique blow up the boom tubes.

Back to nearby the Daily Planet. Superman, Scandal Savage and Vandal Savage are fighting Desaad, Glorious Godfrey and Amazing Grace hand to hand. Superman pounds Desaad slamming him into the ground. Vandal Savage and Scandal Savage bang Glorious Godfrey and Amazing Grace into each other. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. Savage:Hold it right there.Desaad:We give up.Superman: Now I have brought peace to the galaxy.

Later on Apokolips. There is Desaad with his team surrendering. Superman is standing there with High father and survivors of New Genesis. High Father:I knew that our enemies were more evil than the Nazis as I have studied Earth history.Savage:I am going for redemption. My team gave their lives to save the world. I could go free.Superman: I don’t trust you Savage. I know that you are no longer immortal.” Standing by Superman is Vandal Savage.

Many days later at the park in Metropolis. There is the Justice League with the Justice Society and Cadmus members with Amanda Waller present. Vandal Savage is standing there too. Also present are Perry White, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Jimmy takes a photo. Savage:I have saved the world and maybe I will join the Justice League.Superman:We’ll see about it Savage. I have saved the world. You are now in charge of all of the hero teams.” Superman flies off into the day.

End

3. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Savage vs. Legion

Beginning

At the Legion of Doom Headquarters at a swamp at night time inside. There is Lex Luthor present. There are many villains there. They are The Riddler, Scarecrow, The Joker, Ocean Master, Circe, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, Deathstroke, Jewelee, Poison Ivy, Mirror Master, Libra, Dr. Psycho, Metallo, The Calculator, Clayface, Cheetah, Killer Crock, Abra Kadabra, Professor Zoom, Sinestro, Brainiac, Amos Fortune, Dr. Anton Hastor, Professor Ivo, Toy Man, Shadow Thief, Dr. Thomas Oscar Morrow, Throne, Eclipso, Black Hand, Black Spider, Mad Hatter, Dr. Arthur Light, Dr. Polaris, Killer Frost, Mr. Freeze, Psycho-Pirate, Talia Head, King Shark, Silver Banshee, The Penguin, Dr. Sivana, Dr. Poison, Giganta, Captain Cold and Parasite. Luthor:We have all be to prison before. Vandal Savage is now reformed and he saved the world from Darksied’s forces. I will rule the world. We’ll even own the police. We are the Legion of Doom as there is also HIVE and Brotherhood of Evil. Also there is the Club of Villains. I was an orange lantern. The blue lanterns are at war with the red lanterns while the green lantern is at war with the orange lantern. You 2 scientists of mine have built AMAZO and Tomorrow Woman. They’ll deal with Hal Jordan the Green Lantern and Star Sapphire.Dr. Anton Hastor: In the previous life I poisoned the hawk people in Egypt. Maybe this time I will shoot down Hawk Man. I am Hath-Set.Sinestro:Also the Indigo Tribe is at war with the yellow lantern. I lead the yellow lantern.Joker:Harley Quinn is reformed and she fought against the female furies. I am with Poison Ivy now.Luthor:The Teen Titans are at war with HIVE while The Doom Patrol is at war with the Brotherhood of Evil. We’ll go to war with the JSA and JLA. The JLA teaming with Vandal Savage and his 4th Reich team against the Darksied elite have saved the world. Those Nazis are dead but Vandal Savage is still alive. We’ll kill him too. He didn’t want me to make contact with him and left my band. Mr. Freeze. Go find Batman and his sidekick the Red Robin. Go kill them. There’s Robin leading the Titans team.” They are all meeting up. Mr. Freeze goes into Gotham City after Batman and Red Robin.

Outside of the Legion of Doom Headquarters. There is Vandal Savage hiding somewhere spying on the place. He now has shorter hair. Mr. Freeze comes out of the place. Vandal Savage goes to somewhere else.

In Gotham City at night time on the rooftops. There is Batman present along with Red Robin. Batman:Damien as Robin is leading the Titans and is at war with HIVE. I was the original Robin.Red Robin:I remember I became Red Robin when you became Batman. I know that you defeated the crime syndicate on a parallel Earth. I know that Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire are dealing with the droids AMAZO and Tomorrow Woman.” They go swinging down into the city. Mr. Freeze and his thugs show up. Batman:It’s Mr. Freeze.Mr. Freeze:Get them. I want to feel their hearts chill.” Mr. Freeze’s thugs go after Batman and Red Robin. Batman and Red Robin fight Mr. Freeze’s thugs hand to hand. They are throwing kicks and punches onto them. Mr. Freeze goes for his freeze gun. Batman throws a batarang striking it. Batman next sends a high kick onto Mr. Freeze. Batman:I know that the police are after you Mr. Freeze.Mr. Freeze:Lex Luthor has sent me after you. I know that you saved the world with Vandal Savage and the other Nazis teaming with you.” Police cars show up. One of them Commissioner Gordon is riding aboard. The cops with Commissioner Gordon come out of the car. Commissioner Gordon:Mr. Freeze. You are under arrest.” Commissioner Gordon goes over to Batman and Red Robin. Vandal Savage the reformed criminal tyrant appears. He goes over to Batman. The cops aim their guns at Vandal Savage. Batman lifts up his hand. Batman:It’s OK. He resigned Lex Luthor years ago. He saved the world from Darksied’s forces and his Nazi team was killed by them saving the world.Savage:Lex Luthor has put together the legion of doom. I will take available members of the Justice Society and Justice League. I know of the lanterns at war with each other. I saved the world.Batman:Red Robin and I are available.” The cops lower their guns. Those cops round up Mr. Freeze’s thugs just as Commissioner Gordon arrests Mr. Freeze. Savage:Tomorrow I will need you available members at the watch tower. I will declare war on this Legion of Doom and win our freedom. I don’t want to rule the world anymore. I’ll give up my immortality and die of old age.

The next day at the Justice League watch tower. There is Vandal Savage present. Also present are the Justice Society members Wildcat Thomas Bronson, Atom Smasher, Star Girl, Dr. Fate, Mister Terrific, Green Lantern Alan Scott, Hour Man, Red Tornado, The Sandman, Star Man Jack Knight, Hawk Man, Hawk Girl 2, Obsidian, Dr. Midnite and Mister America. There is also the Justice League. The JLA members present are Green Lantern John Stewart, Red Arrow, Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, Aqua Lad, Donna Troy Wonder Girl, Cyborg, The Atom Ray Palmer, Batman, Red Robin, Dr. Light the woman, Zatanna, The Flash Wally West, Starfire, Plastic Man, Black Canary and Green Arrow. Savage: “I am a reformed Nazi and we are fighting for world freedom. The Marvel family is dealing with King Kull and Black Adam and other criminals there. Lex Luthor wants to take over the world. The unavailable members of the Justice Society are dealing with the Black Glove as is Super Girl and Steel is dealing with other mobsters while the Creeper is dealing with the police corruption in Gotham City and Gotham City mobsters with the help of the Question and Huntress. I turned against Lex Luthor because he put my daughter in danger. I will give her freedom for tattoos. We have other teams at war with each other. I will teleport us all to Lex Luthor’s hideout. I know where it is.” They all teleport to the Legion of Doom Headquarters.

Outside of the legion’s headquarters in the swamp. Lex Luthor with the whole legion present show up. Lex Luthor has on his battle suit. Luthor: “There are teams at war with each other and Super Girl is fighting other villains. We’ll eliminate the Justice Society and Justice League.” Vandal Savage shows up next with the Justice Society and Justice League of America. Vandal Savage has on his power glove and has his sword with him. Savage: “It’s over Luthor. We’ll win those wars as I will now lead the good side. You are not president of the United States anymore.” The Secret Six shows up next. They are Cat Man, Scandal Savage the daughter of Vandal Savage, Black Alice, Deadshot, Bane and Rag Doll. Scandal Savage: “We are all reformed now. We’ll stop you now Luthor.” Luthor: “Get them! You kill Vandal Savage Dr. Polaris.” Wonder Woman takes on Cheetah. Black Canary takes on Silver Banshee. Star Girl takes on Killer Frost. Green Arrow takes on the Penguin. Hawk Man takes on Dr. Anton Hastor. Donna Troy takes on Jewelee. Red Arrow takes on Abra Kadabra. Dr. Light takes on Dr. Arthur Light. John Stewart the Green Lantern takes on Sinestro. Alan Scott the Green Lantern takes on Black Hand. Obsidian takes on Mirror Master. Hawk Girl Kendra Saunders takes on Giganta just as she grows herself. Red Robin takes on Deathstroke. Zatanna takes on Circe. Aqua Man takes on Ocean Master. Star Man Jack Knight takes on Metallo. Superman takes on Brainiac. Batman takes on the Joker. The Atom takes on Dr. Sivana. Cyborg takes on Clayface. Dr. Mid-Nite takes on Black Spider. Hour Man takes on Toy Man. Aqua Lad takes on Black Manta. The Sandman takes on Parasite. Red Robin takes on Death Stroke. Red Tornado takes on Psycho-Pirate. Mister America takes on Libra. The Flash Wally West takes on Professor Zoom. Mr. Terrific takes on Amos Fortune. Plastic Man takes on Gorilla Grodd. Dr. Fate takes on Eclipso. Starfire takes on Thorne. Atom Smasher takes on Shadow Thief. Wildcat Thomas Bronson takes on Captain Cold. Scandal Savage takes on Talia Head. Bane takes on The Riddler. Ragdoll takes on Toy Man. Black Alice takes on Poison Ivy. Deadshot takes on King Shark. Cat Man takes on Killer Crock. Vandal Savage takes on the rest of the Legion of Doom members. Savage: “Face me. I lost my immortality and I ate my clone years ago. I will save the world from.” The 2 Dr. Lights are shooting their powers at each other. The female Dr. Light defeats the male Dr. Light. Vandal Savage with his power glove zaps Dr. Morrow and Professor Ivo. Dr. Polaris: “I will kill you now Vandal Savage for your betrayal.” Dr. Polaris goes after the reformed Vandal Savage. Vandal Savage his power glove next zaps Dr. Polaris stunning him. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. He now takes on Lex Luthor. Luthor: “I will face you now Savage.” The Riddler: “You will pay for your betrayal Bane. Get him. I know that Batman has defeated him years ago.” The Riddler’s thugs go after Bane. Bane throws punches onto them knocking them down. He bangs them into each other. Killer Frost shoots ice at Star Girl. Star Girl blocks the ice blasts with her mace. The Atom is found shrunk by Dr. Sivana. Dr. Sivana goes after the Atom. Dr. Sivana: “I will crush you know Atom. I know that The Marvel family is dealing with Black Adam and other criminals in Fawcett City. Maybe they will be defeated there.” The Atom jumps up to Dr. Sivana throwing a punch onto him. King Shark jumps after Deadshot. Deadshot shoots down King Shark. Deadshot goes over to King Shark. He sends a kick onto him incapacitating him. Black Canary and Silver Banshee send sonic screams at each other. Black Canary hits Silver Banshee just as she misses. Black Canary next sends a roundhouse kick onto Silver Banshee. Star Girl with her mace clobbers Killer Frost incapacitating her. Ragdoll and Mad Hatter throw punches at each other. Mad Hatter: “You will die for your betrayal Ragdoll. I know that you with Bane and Scandal Savage are recently reformed.” Ragdoll defeats Mad Hatter. The Penguin fires from his umbrella at Green Arrow. Green Arrow shoots down the Penguin with a stun arrow. Metallo: “Now I will kill 2 of you in one shot.” Metallo shoots kryptonite beams at Superman and Star Man Jack Knight. Superman and Brainiac throw punches at each other. Superman defeats Brainiac. He blows up the droid with his heat vision. Star Man Jack Knight with his mace shoots Metallo’s kryptonite heart. Metallo sends a punch onto Star Man Jack Knight. Jack Knight clobbers Metallo with his mace. He knocks him down. Poison Ivy makes the vines tie up Black Alice. Black Alice with her powers strikes Poison Ivy incapacitating her. Toy Man swings his yo-yos at Hour Man. Hour Man ducks. Hour Man uppercuts Toy Man knocking him down. Clay Face makes maces out of his hands. He strikes at Cyborg. Cyborg with his sonic cannon shoots Clay Face. He is blasted into pieces. Superman blasts Clay Face shooting lasers out of his eyes. Cyborg steps on parts of Clay Face. Cyborg: “Boo Ya!” Superman: “I helped you just as Metallo helped Brainiac destroy Star Man and me.” Eclipso shoots beams at Dr. Fate. Dr. Fate shoots energy back at Eclipso. Dr. Fate strikes Eclipso. Psycho-Pirate and Red Tornado fight each other hand to hand. Red Tornado sends a tornado onto Psycho-Pirate making him hit the legion headquarters. Dr. Mid-Nite and Black Spider are fighting each other with kicks and punches. Dr. Mid-Nite throws a punch defeating Black Spider. Zatanna and Circe shoot magic at each other. Zatanna with her magic powers defeats Circe. The Flash Wally West and Professor Zoom are throwing speed punches at each other. The Flash Wally West: “I have defeated you many times. Give up.” The Flash Wally West defeats Professor Zoom. Parasite jumps onto the Sandman. Sandman Sandy Hawkins sends a roundhouse kick onto Parasite knocking him down. Captain Cold is shooting ice at Wildcat Thomas Bronson. Thomas Bronson jumps out of the way. Thomas Bronson sends a roundhouse kick onto Captain Cold incapacitating him. In the battle Alan Scott defeats Black Hand as he tries to kill him. Thorn shoots thorns at Starfire. Starfire shoots energy blasts back. Starfire next strikes Thorn with energy blasts. Obsidian kicks and punches reflections of Mirror Master. He throws a punch onto Mirror Master as he tries to shoot him down. Mirror Master falls onto the ground. Obsidian: “Got you now.” Abra Kadabra fires energy bolts at Red Arrow. Red Arrow shoots a boxing glove arrow striking Abra Kadabra knocking him down. Aqua Lad and Black Manta are throwing punches at each other. Aqua Lad defeats Black Manta. Aqua Man and Ocean Master are fighting each other with tridents. Aqua Man in the battle sends a kick onto Ocean Master. Aqua Man sends an uppercut next onto his evil half brother. He incapacitates him. Aqua Man has the trident held on Ocean Master. Aqua Man: “I now rule the seas of Atlantis.” Mister Terrific and Amos Fortune are throwing punches at each other. Mister Terrific in the battle defeats Amos Fortune. Mister America and Libra are throwing punches at each other. Mr. America in the battle defeats Libra. Wonder Girl Donna Troy and Jewelee are throwing punches at each other. Wonder Girl Donna Troy defeats Jewelee in the battle. Killer Crock jumps out at Cat Man. Cat Man sends a punch onto Killer Crock knocking him down. Shadow Thief: “Now I will kill you before you get big.” Shadow Thief uses his ninjitsu on Atom Smasher. Atom Smasher ducks. Atom Smasher grows himself. He grabs onto Shadow Thief. He throws him against the Legion of Doom headquarters. Giganta: “Now to squash you like a bug.” Giganta growing herself in the swamp swats at Hawk Girl Kendra Saunders. She strikes Giganta many times with her sonic mace knocking her down to the ground. Giganta shrinks herself. In the battle outside Bane throws a punch onto the Riddler knocking him down. Cheetah swings her talons at Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman blocks them with her bracelets. Wonder Woman sends a punch knocking down Cheetah. John Stewart and Sinestro are fighting each other with their powers. In the battle John Stewart with his power ring shoots down Sinestro. He defeats him. Green Lantern John Stewart: “Maybe the Indigo Tribe will defeat your team.” Sinestro: “We’ll defeat the Indigo Tribe and you’ll be sorry.” In the battle Alan Scott defeats Black Hand with his powers. Dr. Anton Hastor with his gun shoots at Hawk Man. Dr. Anton Hastor: “Now I will kill you again like I killed you and your wife in another life time over thousands of years ago.” Hawk Man blocks the shots with his sonic mace. Hawk Man next sends a kick onto Dr. Anton Hastor knocking him down. Hawk Man throws a punch onto Dr. Hastor next just as he tries to get up. Talia Head and Scandal Savage are fighting each other with blades. Scandal Savage stabs Talia Head with her blades. She next aims the blade at Talia’s head. Scandal Savage: “Stay there and I won’t kill you. Vigilante and Shining Knight and Vixen are dealing with your father and the League of Assassins.” Gorilla Grodd shoots psychic blasts at Plastic Man. Plastic Man ties up Gorilla Grodd as he keeps missing. Gorilla Grodd falls down to the ground. Plastic Man unties Gorilla Grodd. The Joker shoots acid from the squirt flower at Batman. He misses. Batman throws a punch onto the Joker. They throw punches at each other. Batman defeats the Joker. In battle Red Robin and Deathstroke are throwing punches and kicks at each other. Deathstroke: “Maybe my daughter will be defeated along with the Titans by HIVE. I was part of HIVE years ago. Now you will die.” Red Robin incapacitates Deathstroke the Terminator. In the battle Lex Luthor shoots energy blasts from his battle suit onto Vandal Savage. Luthor: “I know that lost your immortality. Now I will kill you. The Justice Society has defeated the Religion of Crime but you brought back the 4th Reich.” Vandal Savage blocks them with his sword. Vandal Savage slices onto Lex Luthor’s battle suit. Vandal Savage next with the power glove zaps Lex Luthor. He falls down to the ground. Vandal Savage aims his sword at Lex Luthor. Savage: “Stay there.” Superman: “All of you partnered in crime with Lex Luthor are going to prison along with Lex Luthor.” Luthor: “One day we will all be out and you’ll all pay for this.

Many days later outside of the Hall of Justice. There is the entire Justice Society along with the Justice League of America. Also present are the Secret Six along with the Oracle. Vandal Savage is also there. Savage: “I cut a deal with Superman. The orange lantern has been defeated by the green lantern. Hal Jordan the green lantern as defeated AMAZO while Star Sapphire has defeated Tomorrow Woman and their creators are incarcerated along with the Legion of Doom. The Titans have defeated HIVE while The Doom Patrol defeated the Brotherhood of Evil. My daughter and I saved the world from the forces of Apokolips just as someone tried to take Darksied’s place as the ruler. I saved the world. Lex Luthor with all those other super villains are behind bars now. They could come back.” Superman: “I have killed Darksied after he killed the original Batman. The blue lanterns defeated the red lanterns while the Indigo Tribe defeated the Sinestro Corps. The Black Glove was defeated by Super Girl and others of the Justice Society with some other villain teams. Vixen with Vigilante and Shining Knight have defeated Ra’s Al Ghul with the League of Assassins.” Savage: “I am going for redemption as I saved the world from evil and I was evil all those years. We have won freedom and peace to our galaxy.” Everyone departs the Hall of Justice including Vandal Savage now mortal.

End

Fifth Reich

Beginning

At a park in the day time. There is Red Panzer present. Also there is his new Nazi team. There are also Red Panzer thugs present. On Red Panzer’s Nazi team is Blind Faith a woman, Gudra a woman, Hunter, Overman, Shadow of War a woman, Green Ghoul, Horned Owl, Rancor, Sea Wolf, Captain Berlin, Captain Swastika, Dr. Demon a woman, Baron Gestapo and Captain Murder a woman. Also present is Catalyst. There is Vandal Savage among the crowd hiding himself. Red Panzer:I am back. Cheshire and I were part of Vandal Savage’s team. Deathstroke’s daughter defeated Cheshire. The Teen Titans have defeated HIVE. I was part of Tartarus. Gorilla Grodd has been taken down by the Justice League and Justice Society. Vandal Savage has betrayed us and those others on the Fourth Reich team have been killed by Darkseid’s forces just as Desaad tried to take Darkseid’s place as ruler of Apokolips in trying to destroy our world. I call this team Fifth Reich. We’ll take over the world and we’ll kill Vandal Savage.” The 5th Reich team puts out their hands. Vandal Savage departs for the Justice League watch tower.

At the Justice League watch tower later on in the day time. There is present Green Arrow, Jade a woman, Red Arrow, Black Canary, Cyborg, The Flash Wally West, Jesse Quick, Super Girl, Vixen, Plastic Man, Batman, Green Lantern John Stewart, Black Lightning, Aqua Man, Captain Marvel, Blue Beatle and Superman. Superman:I have some other leaguers on vacation while the Justice Society is dealing with the Society once lead by Lex Luthor fighting those villains we didn’t take down.Batman:The Teen Titans are also in the anti matter universe teaming with Alexander Luthor and his Justice League against Crime Lodge and Young Offenders also known as Teen Tyrants.Green Arrow:We also have the Doom Patrol teaming with Creeper at war with the Club of Villains.” Vandal Savage shows up on the teleporter. Vandal Savage goes over to the Justice League of America. Superman:Vandal Savage. What’s going on?Savage:I came to you looking for any heroes available. Red Panzer is plotting to take over the world and even kill me. He has formed a Fifth Reich. I formed a Fourth Reich and there are members of the Fourth Reich on the Fifth Reich team and other Nazis on there. Red Panzer wants to rebuild a Nazi party.Superman:You defeated Lex Luthor. We have the Justice Society dealing with the Society that you were once part of now lead by Johnny Sorrow. The Teen Titans are Doom Patrol are on other missions. We’ll take them down.Flash Wally West:I faced Red Panzer before.Cyborg:I remember you Vandal Savage when I fought against you as a Titan put together Tartarus and I faced Red Panzer. We’ll stop him.

Somewhere in Metropolis in the day time. There are Lady Vic and Siren present. Lady Vic:I will kill Vandal Savage for his betrayal.Siren:I served him. I don’t want a part in Nazism. The Fourth Reich has been defeated as those original members were killed by Darkseid’s forces.” Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl Donna Troy show up. Wonder Woman: “It’s over.” Wonder Girl Donna Troy:They served Vandal Savage in Tartarus before the Fourth Reich team.Wonder Woman:We also took down Gorilla Grodd and Ravager defeated Cheshire. We also have Red Panzer still at large.” Wonder Girl Donna Troy takes on Lady Vic. Wonder Woman takes on Siren. Siren and Wonder Woman throw punches at each other. Wonder Woman:You can never take control of me.” Lady Vic swings her blades onto Donna Troy Wonder Girl. She blocks them with her bracelets. Wonder Girl throws a punch onto Lady Vic making her bang into a tree. Wonder Woman with the magic lasso snares Siren and Lady Vic. Vandal Savage shows up with the available members of the Justice League. Vandal Savage goes over to Donna Troy and Wonder Woman. Savage:I saw that you defeated my former followers. Now we still have Red Panzer out there. He’s assumed leadership of a modern Nazi society. I turned against Nazism.

At Red Panzer’s building later on in the day time. There is Red Panzer present with his Fifth Reich team and Nazi soldiers. Red Panzer:Vandal Savage has turned to the good side and became part time in the Justice League. Let’s get him and take down the Justice League. I will rule the world and ban what Vandal Savage plotted to ban.” They depart for Metropolis.

Somewhere in Metropolis nearby the Daily Planet. Vandal Savage shows up with the available members of the Justice League. Savage:They could be around here. We got Lex Luthor with other members of the Legion of Doom put behind bars. I called in the National Guard to round up the Society and Libra’s inner circle as the Justice Society members back them up.” Red Panzer shows up with his Nazi team. Red Panzer: Face me Savage. I served you in Tartarus. You could give up Nazism just because you saved the world from Darkseid’s forces just as Darkseid’s torturer has taken his place on his throne and plotted to destroy our world.” Donna Troy Wonder Girl takes on Captain Murder. Wonder Woman takes on Dr. Demon. Black Canary takes on Shadow of War. Cyborg takes on Captain Swastika. Captain Marvel takes on Captain Berlin. Blue Beatle takes on Catalyst. Black Lightning takes on Green Ghoul. Firestorm takes on Baron Gestapo. Aqua Man takes on Sea Wolf. Green Lantern John Stewart takes on Hunter. The Flash Wally West takes on Overman. Vixen takes on Blind Faith. Jade takes on Gudra. Batman takes on Horned Owl. Plastic Man takes on Rancor. Aqua Man takes on Sea Wolf. Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Jesse Quick, Super Girl and Superman take on Red Panzer’s Nazi party. Vandal Savage takes on Red Panzer.

Black Canary and Shadow Hunter are fighting each other hand to hand. In the battle Black Canary sends a sonic scream onto Shadow Hunter. Green Ghoul:I will kill you now.” Green Ghoul goes after Black Lightning. Black Lightning with his powers captures Green Ghoul. Blue Beatle and Catalyst fight each other hand to hand. In the battle Blue Beatle defeats Catalyst. Donna Troy is fighting with Captain Murder hand to hand. Donna Troy defeats Captain Murder. Some Neo Nazis fire on Green Arrow and Red Arrow. They shoot them down with stun arrows. Captain Swastika goes for his gun. Captain Swastika: Now I kill you.” Cyborg with his sonic cannon shoots him. Cyborg:Boo Ya!” Baron Gestapo goes for his gun. Firestorm projects energy waves onto Baron Gestapo striking him and knocking him out. Rancor fires on Plastic Man. Plastic Man makes various shapes of his body as Rancor misses. Plastic Man making a boxing glove out of his hand strikes Rancor. Plastic Man next ties up Rancor with his arms. Hunter:I know that you are a former Marine. We’ll win this war with you guys.” Hunter fires on John Stewart. John Stewart with his power ring blocks the shots. John Stewart next makes a bulldozer from his powers ramming Hunter. Captain Marvel and Captain Berlin fight each other hand to hand. Captain Marvel in the battle defeats Captain Berlin. Sea Wolf:As we meet again you’ll die now Aqua Man.” Aqua Man and Sea Wolf fight each other hand to hand. Aqua Man sends an uppercut incapacitating Sea Wolf. Dr. Demon fires on Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman blocks the shots with her bracelets. Wonder Woman next with the magic lasso snares Dr. Demon. Some other Red Panzer Nazis fire on Jesse Quick and Super Girl. Jesse Quick outruns the bullets. Super Girl bangs some Neo Nazis into each other. Jesse Quick speeds around some other Neo Nazis knocking them down. Overman fires on the Flash. Overman:I could kill the fastest man alive. You have many times faced Vandal Savage.” The Flash outruns the bullets. The Flash next sends speed punches onto Overman. Blind Faith and Vixen are fighting each other hand to hand. Vixen in the battle on Blind Faith makes an ox and rams onto Blind Faith. Gudra:Now I will shoot you down.” In the battle Gudra fires on Jade. She misses. Jade shoots energy blasts incapacitating Gudra. Batman and Horned Owl are fighting each other throwing kicks and punches at each other. Horned Owl:I thought that you were dead just when Superman killed Darkseid.” Batman defeats Horned Owl with a roundhouse kick. Batman:I am the replacement for the original Batman. Commissioner Gordon has taken down my enemies.” The last of the Neo Nazis in league with Red Panzer go after Superman with knives. One of them has kryptonite. Superman throws those Neo Nazis into each other. One more pulls out kryptonite. Green Arrow shoots down that last Red Panzer thug with a boxing glove arrow. Green Arrow:He was trying to kill you with green kryptonite. I saved you.Red Panzer:You will die Savage just as you lost your immortality.” Red Panzer shoots at Vandal Savage. He misses. Vandal Savage with his power glove zaps Red Panzer. Lois Lane-Kent and Jimmy Olsen show up in their cars. Jimmy pulls out his camera just as Vandal Savage aims his sword at Red Panzer. Savage:Hold it right there. We are turning you over to the police. The Fifth Reich is finished.Red Panzer:We’ll be out and you’ll pay for this Vandal Savage.” Green Lantern John Stewart under his power ring holds all those Nazi villains. Superman:We defeated all those Nazis. No more Reichs. I hate Nazis.

Many days later at the Justice League watch tower somewhere. There are Vandal Savage and Superman walking down the halls. Superman:The National Guard arrested all those super villains that you once worked with and Hawk Man defeated Johnny Sorrow.Savage:The Teen Titans have told me of defeating the evil versions of them while Alexander Luthor with the Justice Underground survivors defeated Crime Lodge. Creeper with the help of the Doom Patrol defeated the Club of Villains.Superman:We have ended crime in the world. I saw that you gave up your immortality as you saved the world from Darkseid’s torturer Desaad who was taking his place. We have won our battles in the galaxy but there will always be evil out there and we’ll fight it. My genetic son Super Boy has told me that the good version of you was killed by the evil version of me before I went to the anti matter universe being brought from here to there by good version of my ultimate enemy. The anti matter version of you was a freedom fighter against the Crime Syndicate years ago and he died as he was partially immortal.

End

Justice Showdown

Beginning

On Earth-3 in Metropolis at dusk. There is Vandal Savage of that world present. Also there is Alexander Luthor of Earth-3. Also present are members of the Religion of Justice. They are Stanton T. Carlyle, Giselle Carlyle a woman the wife of Stanton, Abigail Lincoln Grey also known as Mother Superior, Sinclair, Isabella Cordoba, Mistress Alice, Nikki and Taylor. Earth-3 Luthor: I am forming the Justice League. You have your own band against Crime Society.Earth-3 Savage:I am calling this the Religion of Justice. I will punisher those sinners. My counterpart on another Earth is an immortal dictator reformed as he saved the world. I am partially immortal and I age slowly. Sister Wrack with Sister Shard and Brother Flay have been killed by the Crime Society.Earth 3 Luthor:I could recruit more and there will be no more Crime Society. We’ll take this world crime free.” Alexander Luthor disappears. The Earth-3 Vandal Savage pulls out a book. Earth-3 Savage:We’ll be fighting for freedom. My evil counterpart is reformed as well.” The Crime Society shows up. On the team are Ultra Man, Super Woman, Wildcat, Johnny Quick 2, Owl Man 2, Star Woman, White Cat, Power Ring Kyle Raynor, and evil version of Martian Manhunter, Evil version of Green Arrow, Ultra Girl, Evil version of Hawk Man and evil version of the Spectre. Earth 3 Ultra Man:It’s over Savage. I will find Alex Luthor next and kill him after we kill you.Earth 3 Savage:You’ll be brought to Justice in God’s name. You should be punished.” The Religion of Justice takes on the Crime Society. Those members pull out sticks. Ultra Man with his heat vision fries the 2 sisters Nikki and Taylor burning them to a crisp. Vandal Savage there pulls out his battle staff. Earth-3 Vandal Savage takes on Owl Man II. Ultra Girl with her heat vision fries Mother Superior killing her. Alice goes after Star Woman. The evil version of Green Arrow shoots and arrow from his bow into Alice’s chest. She falls dead. Stanton and Giselle go after Ultra Man and Super Woman. Ultra Man with his heat vision fries them. Power Ring Kyle Raynor with his power ring makes a blade. He slices down Isabella Cordoba. Owl Man II with his blade stabs Vandal Savage in the stomach. Owl Man II:I could kill you. Your band is dead.Earth-3 Savage:You’ll pay for your crimes. Alexander Luthor will stop you.” Owl Man II next fires the partially immortal vigilante. He is blown up next. The Crime Society leaves the place. Owl Man II:No more Vandal Savage. We’ll find Alex Luthor and those standing on his side and kill them. He’s the survivor of the Justice League in the anti matter universe as our counterparts there killed the Justice Underground.

Somewhere in Metropolis the next day on New Earth. There is present Sister Wrack the leader of the Religion of Crime. There are members Sister Shard, Abigail Lincoln Gray also known as Mother Superior, Mistress Alice, Sinclair, Isabella Cordoba, Taylor and Brother Flay. Sister Wrack holds out a book. Sister Wrack:Vandal Savage will pay for his betrayal. He will die. We could kill immortals.” The reformed Vandal Savage shows up with Justice Society members Star Girl, Power Girl, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Fate and Vixen. Savage:This ends now. I am reformed as I saved the world from Darkseid’s forces as Desaad tried to take ruler ship of Apokolips.” Vandal Savage and Sister Wrack pull out their swords. Sister Wrack:Get them. Kill them. I will face Vandal Savage personally.” The other members pull out knives. Mister Terrific takes on Brother Flay in a hand to hand fight. Mistress Alice comes after Vixen. Vixen makes a rhino from herself. She rams into Mistress Alice. Mother Superior comes after Power Girl. Power Girl throws a punch onto Mother Superior. Star Girl with her staff captures Taylor and Isabella Cordoba. Dr. Fate and Sinclair are fighting each other hand to hand. Dr. Fate in the battle defeats Sinclair. Vandal Savage with his sword knocks the sword out of Sister Wrack’s hand. Savage:As I am going for redemption I won’t kill you.” Power Girl throws Sister Shard to the ground. Vandal Savage with the power glove zaps Sister Wrack. She falls to the ground. Vandal Savage aims his sword at Sister Wrack. Savage:Stay there. We are holding you for the police. You are all going to prison. I did one time take back leadership of the 4th Reich team with Captain Nazi as second in command. He died saving the world.

Back on Earth-3 in Metropolis at Lex Luthor’s building in the day time later on. There is the good version of Lex Luthor in the office. Also there are present Justice Underground members the good version of the Riddler, the good version of Gorilla Grodd, White Hand the good version of Black Hand, Mr. Icy the good version of Mr. Freeze, the good version of The Shade, The good version of Metallo and the good version of Poison Ivy called The Vine. Earth 3 Luthor:You will join with me. The Religion of Justice has been murdered by Crime Society. We’ll fight for freedom and justice. I know that you John Corben was a victim of Ultra Man.Earth-3 Metallo: I will bring justice against Crime Society.Earth 3 Luthor:You will all go after the Crime Society. I could recruit heroes from another Earth to make our Earth crime free.” The good version of Lex Luthor stays behind as the members of his justice league all depart.

At the turf of the Crime Society. There is Ultra Man present with all the members of the Crime Society. Earth 3 Ultra Man:We’ll find Luthor and kill him. We’ll kill his conspirators. He will die.” The good version of Lex Luthor’s Justice League show up. Earth 3 Riddler:I will stop you now. Find my riddles to see that you are going to prison. My counterpart in the anti matter universe is known as Quiz Master who’s dead.” The good version of Grodd shoots psychic blasts at Johnny Quick II. Johnny Quick II speeds around the good version of Grodd. Mr. Icy shoots ice at Owl Man II. Owl Man II throws a boomerang onto Mr. Icy knocking the ice gun out of his hand. The Vine pulls out plants. Ultra Girl shoots them with her heat vision. Super Woman captures The Vine with her magic lasso. Power Ring takes on White Hand. They fight each other with their power rings. White Hand is defeated by the evil version of Green Lantern. White Cat sends out a sonic scream onto the good version of the Riddler. He is banged against a wall. The good version of the Shade shoots ink at members of Crime Society. The evil version of Hawk Man with his mace clobbers Earth-3 The Shade killing him. Earth 3 Hawk Man:You have taken down Hawk Girl on this world. Now you die.” Owl Man II incapacitates Mr. Icy. Ultra Man is fighting the good version of Metallo. Ultra Man fries the good version of Metallo killing him. Earth 3 Ultra Man:Now you die. I tried to kill you before.” Power Ring Kyle Raynor captures the Luthor Justice League members with his power ring. They are taken hostage. Earth 3 Super Woman:You’ll get us to Alex Luthor and you will then be executed.Earth 3 Martian Manhunter: I know that you people are in league with Alex Luthor. Once we get him he’s dead and then the rest of you are to be executed.

At the good version of Lex Luthor’s place in the office. There is Alexander Luthor on the monitor. He finds no sign of his Justice League. Alexander Luthor departs for the Justice League watch tower in his power suit.

At the Justice League watch tower near dusk. There are present Justice League members Batman, Donna Troy as Wonder Girl, Jade and Superman. Also Vandal Savage the reformed tyrant is present. Savage:I took down many other super villains. Some of you I knew came back to the Justice League of America. I know that Jesse Quick is pregnant so she left the league. Your other members are dealing with Super Boy Prime along with the white Martians.” The good version of Lex Luthor shows up. He shows his face. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword on him. Savage:Luthor. I defeated you.Earth 3 Luthor:I am Lex Luthor of the Crime Society world. I have a good counterpart in the anti matter universe and evil counterparts on other Earths. My Justice League failed and I need you people to team with me against Crime Society.Superman:We’ll all come.” Vandal Savage puts his sword away. Alexander Luthor of Earth-3 transports Vandal Savage and available Justice Leaguers to Earth-3.

In the office of Alexander Luthor. Alexander Luthor of Earth-3 shows up with Vandal Savage, Superman, Jade, Wonder Girl Donna Troy and Batman along with Green Lantern Kyle Raynor. Earth 3 Luthor:This is my place. Any of my members of the Justice League still alive we’ll go to rescue. Your counterpart Vandal Savage was killed by Owl Man the evil version of Batman. I learned all those Earths. Let’s go put a stop to the Crime Society.” Alexander Luthor and the New Earth Justice League along with the reformed Vandal Savage go after the Crime Society.

At the crime society headquarters somewhere in the building. There is Owl Man II and White Cat present along with surviving members of the Luthor Justice League taken prisoner. White Cat:Soon you’ll all be executed.Earth 3 Riddler:The Justice League from another Earth will stop you if Alex Luthor gets to them.Owl Man II:We’ll kill him and the rest of you.” Alexander Luthor of that world shows up with the Justice League and reformed Vandal Savage. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. Owl Man throws blades into Vandal Savage first killing him while White Cat sends out a sonic scream onto Alex Luthor and the JLA. Owl Man II:You are the Justice League. I saw that Savage’s evil counterpart is now reformed.” Alex Luthor and the Justice League of America get back up. Earth 3 Luthor:It’s over. We are ending crime on our world.” Batman and Owl Man II fight each other hand to hand. Wonder Girl Donna Troy takes on White Cat hand to hand. Batman sends an uppercut defeating Owl Man II while Wonder Girl Donna Troy throws a round punch onto White Cat knocking her down. Superman frees the prisoners. Earth 3 Luthor:Let’s find the rest of them and end this.” The Justice League on both Earths goes after the rest of the Crime Society.

Somewhere else in the headquarters. There is present Ultra Man with the remains of his Crime Society. Earth 3 Ultra Man:Let’s take Alex Luthor now. He should be the only super hero here. We’ll go to other Earths and stop our good counterparts.” The Justice League with Lex Luthor of Earth-3 show up. Earth 3 Luthor:It’s over Crime Society. You will all be brought to justice. We took down White Cat and Owl Man.Earth 3 Ultra Man:Face me Alex Luthor.Earth 3 Luthor:I have gotten blue kryptonite. We’ll stop you.” Kyle Raynor the green lantern takes on his evil counterpart. Jade takes on Star Woman. Wonder Girl takes on Ultra Girl. The Vine takes on Super Woman. Earth-3 Grodd takes on Johnny Quick II. Batman takes on the evil version of Wildcat. Mr. Icy takes on the evil version of Green Arrow. White Hand takes on the evil version of the Spectre. Superman takes on the evil version of Martian Manhunter. The good version of the Riddler takes on the evil version of Hawk Man. Alexander Luthor takes on Ultra Man. There are hand to hand fights. White Hand and the evil version of the Spectre fight each other with their powers. White Hand in the battle defeats the evil Spectre. Superman and the evil version of Martian Manhunter are fighting each other hand to hand. Superman slams the evil version of Martian Manhunter to the ground. Earth-3 Riddler and Hawk Man fight each other with a question mark cane and sonic mace. The good version of the Riddler clobbers the evil version of Hawk Man in the face with his cane incapacitating him. Star Woman shoots from the staff at Jade. Jade shoots Star Woman with energy blasts incapacitating her. Johnny Quick II speeds up to Earth-3 Grodd. Earth-3 Grodd shoots down the evil version of the Flash with psychic blasts. Grodd of Earth-3 jumps onto Johnny Quick II. Earth 3 Grodd:I have defeated you in a rematch. You are being brought to justice.” The evil version of Green Arrow shoots arrows at Mr. Icy. Mr. Icy shoots them with his ice gun. Mr. Icy next freezes the evil version of Green Arrow. Batman and the evil version of Wildcat are fighting each other hand to hand. Batman defeats the evil Wildcat with a roundhouse kick. Wonder Girl and Ultra Girl fight each other hand to hand. Earth 3 Luthor:Here Wonder Girl. You’ll defeat her that way.” Alexander Luthor throws a chunk of blue kryptonite to Wonder Girl. Wonder Girl strikes Ultra Girl with the blue kryptonite. Ultra Girl falls to the ground. Green Lantern is fighting Power Ring make things from their rings. Green Lantern defeats Power Ring in the battle. The Vine and Super Woman are fighting each other hand to hand. The Vine:My plants will bring you to justice. I know that Harley Quinn and the Jokester are dead for a while.” The Vine throws plants onto Super Woman. She is tied up in vines. Alexander Luthor strikes Ultra Man with blue kryptonite. Ultra Man falls the ground. Alexander Luthor in his battle suit zaps Ultra Man. Earth 3 Luthor:I found this on my missions. I will have national guard round up the bad guys everywhere.

Later on at Alexander Luthor’s building in the office. There is the JLA present with the Luthor Justice League. Also there is Alexander Luthor present. There is also the dead body of Vandal Savage. Alexander Luthor:I called to National Guard and now this world should be crime free. Thank you for your help.Superman:We’ll bury Vandal Savage of my world in my city. He was the last of the cavemen and a reformed tyrant. He could come back and go back to his evil ways and we’ll be ready if that should ever happen.” The JLA goes back to Earth with the dead body of Vandal Savage.

Many days later at the Justice League watch tower. There is Superman present. Also there is also the whole entire JLA and JSA with the Teen Titans. Superman:I know that you Cyborg defeated Super Boy Prime with the help of my clone and illegitimate son Super Boy. We have made the Earths crime free. Vandal Savage is dead and he could come back and die in his distant future. He could come back to life going back to his evil ways and regaining immortality like he did from a meteor as he was the last of the cavemen. I am going back to Earth now.” Superman flies off into space and back onto Earth.

End

4. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    This is all New Earth fan fiction. Vandal Savage is never redeemed as he faked it and his death. You fans have my permission to write fan fiction following mine.