main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion DC Universe FanFiction

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Vulnus, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulnus

Vulnus Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2008
    This is a place to dicuss your DC universe fanfiction and maybe get someone to do art or help you with your fanfiction in some way.

2. PHOBSON

PHOBSON Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2006
    By "do art" do you mean hooking up with an artist to create a web-comic of the fanfic? If so that is something I am VERY interested in as I'm trying to get into comic book writing and was thinking of trying to do a web-comic as a means of getting started but couldn't find anywhere online where I could hook up with an artist! I'd love to do some original work eventually too.

3. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    So here's a question for the list: what fandoms do you write for? The DCU is so large, with not just the superhero comics like Batman and Superman, but also Neil Gaiman's stuff and other series.

Personally, I tend to stick with the Bat Family and all the characters connected to them, which means I delve into Teen Titans, Shadowpact (due to Darla/Laura/Warlock's Daughter), the Arrow Family, Wonder Woman/Girl, Superman/boy, etc. I've written a lot of characters, but they always have a Bat somewhere in them. I can't help it. *grins*

What about you guys?

4. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    I've been trying to write some Green Arrow fic recenlty but I just don't have the time because of school.

An also some of villian fan fic, like darkseid or Luthor. They all intrigue more than the main DC characters like Batman or Superman.
    But if any of you guys have DC fan fic that u think we'd enjoy please let us know.

5. Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi

Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    I've only done a few crossover drabbles (a few with Batman and one each for Supes and Lobo) and a chapter in a Doctor Who/World's Finest round robin back in 1999.

6. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I've yet to touch the "core" cast. My batman beyond story only uses the justice league and its founders as supporting cast. Because it can be so hard to properly write a character like Bruce Wayne, I do instead try to focus on other lesser developed characters or characters where more development can be done without compromising established characterization.

7. Master_JorathOldin

Master_JorathOldin Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2008
    Well, I'm creating a Fanfic story during the "Nolanverse" of the Batman movies. It will involve Mr. Freeze and it will not be like the 1997 film with Arnold in it. Suprisely, it makes sense, even if it is a little "far-fetched" and it just shows how much control The Joker has on Gotham even before TDK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.