V.C, CA Dead Bored

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Use this thread when no one's posted for a while...it'll grab their attention when they finally look...maybe. :)
  2. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Dead boards! Ewwwww!

I mean, oh wait....

:~D
  3. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    So this is the bored board? Sounds good. I'm bored quite often... unfortunately I never have anything good to say.
  4. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Say whatever is on your mind! This is a free board! :) Anything to strike up a conversation, no matter how random!
  5. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    "My cat's breath smells like cat food." //Ralph Wiggum
  6. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    "I bent my wookie." //(also) Ralph Wiggum
  7. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    "What's a diorama?" //Ralph Wiggum marathon continues
  8. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "That's where I saw the leperchaun; he told me to burn things." - Ralph Wiggum
  9. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    "When I grow up I wanna be a Principal or a Caterpillar." -Ralph is awesome
  10. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Salem is deader than this unfortunatly!
    Sorry,if i'm not permitted here i'll go back to looking at:Salem-Last Post-9:06pm!
  11. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Anyone is permitted here! :) Where are you from? Salem? :D
  12. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Larena_Jade sorry Salem is so dead, you're welcomed to kick it with us here whenever you want!
  13. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Way to go Ventura. I grew up in Camarillo so it's good to see a board back home. Good luck I hope to see you guys a Fan Force soon
  14. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks Kam! If you're ever in town, let us know! :)
  15. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm trying to come home in March for the Con in Pasadena. other than that it won't be till summer of 2004
  16. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello to Larena and Kam! Please do join us whenver you are able. :~D It's probably a good thing that our Ralph-Wiggum-athon got broken up a bit. :~D
  17. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone! I'm glad i'm excepted here!
    Why did I have to live in boring old Oregon?!
    Nobody cares about starwars here!I think i'm getting through to people though,I started 10 sw discussions in different classes today!
    I even heard one that I didn't start!
  18. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    Do you live in the Ventura or southern California area now, Larena_Jade?

I grew up in Ventura for eight years of my life, Ojai for nine years, Portland Oregon for one year, and various other local places for the past few years.
  19. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I STILL live in Oregon.(unfortunatly)
    I was just complaining.Sorry. I wish I live down there though! California is sooooo cewl!
    I was @t Oregons and all they can do is crytisize you for your messages or they aren't ever there! I alone make up the Salem board lately!
  20. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    California is one of the best places to live. And I'm not just saying that...I've been to 11 other states across the country, and none of them even compare. Although the damn real estate is...ugh...

Hmm...Salem...Better watch out, or they'll think you're a witch. We wouldn't want a midnight burning in your honor. ;)

When I was living in Portland, I went to Laurelhurst Elementary School. Is it still there?
  21. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not shure,I don't pay attention to the grade schools around here.(doesn't accure to me to look!)
  22. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think the Salem you're talking about Sturm is on the other side of the U.S. [face_mischief]

Yes, I very much like living here in California. I've spent a lot of time in six other states, and I enjoy this one the most.

Gee Sturm, nice of you to finally drop by! :) Are you going to come to a FanForce meeting ever?
  23. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    I usually sit and think about how boring it is here in SoCal (it's the only place I've ever lived)... then when I go to any other state I really start to appreciate California again. Like when I was in IN for Celebration, man, there was nothing to do! We spend our non-celebration time going to resturants just to hear them ask "smoking or non".
  24. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL...wow, it's hopping in here!

Wasn't it weird in Indy to have smoking sections in the restaurants?

And So Cal is *so* much better than Modesto. Really.

WRT to real estate....the Mr. and I are in the midst of possibly selling ye olde condo and looking for a house. :~D Wish us well!
  25. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL...wow, it's hopping in here!

Yeah, that's what happens in all the threads I start. I'm just a hoppin' person. :)

WRT to real estate....the Mr. and I are in the midst of possibly selling ye olde condo and looking for a house. :~D Wish us well!

Good luck! It's hard finding reasonable houses down here. Come to Somis! We don't live there yet, but there's land for sale right next door to us! :D Are you looking in Ventura?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.