main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Dead Bored

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Selling your condo? Wanna sell it to me... really cheap? haha

2. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Are any of you planning on attending Grand Slam XI in March. I think it would be a great FF event for you all, it's down in Pasadena. I would suggest a joint event with the other SoCal FF you could have a FF table and hand out flyers to promote membership. if you join with another FF you have more people to man the table.

Larena_Jade, I'm moveing to Eugene in 2005, how close are you to there? I WILL be starting a FF there if there isn't one when I get there.

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    marmakecam, uh, we'd love to, but there's this small matter of needing a down payment for buying the house. :~D

Kam, PM me link/more info about it, and I'll bring it to our next meeting.

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Well,not that close. I should warn you now that i'm a young fan so i wouldn't be able to drive!(embarasing huh?!)Driving in less than a year. That's all the info i'm giving out! Nobody my age is this much of a fanatic like me!!!! All my "friends who are girls" are into make up and boys! All my guy friends like Lord Of The Rings better!!!!
    Age 8,my friends were buying Lesa Frank chap stick while i was collecting action figures! I do wear make up and i am totaly into guys but SW is better!!!!!
    Ok that was totaly OFF the subject!
    (i'm known for rambling on!)

5. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Rambling on is completely ok! :) Yeah, the driving thing can be a pain (GentleBant can vouch for me on that... :) ) I'm also one of the very few people my age who likes Star Wars, so I know how it is! :D

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It IS a pain! Oh well i'll be rid of that inconvinence soon! I geuss people my age are too imature to be able to respect a great classic! One of my friend says it's too confusing! (even though she's getting A's in Algebra 2 and i'm holding on at my bare limb with a C+!)So,did you already graduate or what?

7. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    You guys are better off than me! At least you have the prequels to stir up some buzz. I spent my high school days being the only Star Wars fan at school, the fan of a 20 year old movie... until the end of senior year when Episode 1 finally came out and I spent my finals week camping in front of Toys 'R' Us and movie theaters! I'm actually a little worse off now though. I'm one of about 12 graphic arts students at a mostly motion picture school. All the movie kids talk trash about Star Wars cause they're all into artsy-fartsy film school crap.

8. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I graduate next year. That's going to be fun! :)

9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Just bringing this back up....didn't want the *new* thread to get all the attention. ;~)

10. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I'm with you GentleBant let's stick with the old school.

So has anyone seen the new Hallmark Star Wars Christmas orniments? They're really cool this year--especially the Death Star!

11. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Are they cool? Woohoo!!

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Ooo nice. My mom bought me a Darth Vader one years ago...probably around 6, and I loved it to death...literally. If memory serves, he's in pieces somewhere, in storage. I laugh in the face of the dark side! Mwahaha!

Yay! Only two more days until the next meeting! That's going to be great. Well, hope everyone is alive...(since the board has been so dead...)!

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey guys,sorry i've been gone so long! I've just had this Adv. English 10 page essay i was busy with ALL week! Well gotta go!
    (don't wanna be late for school!) Wait,i already am! Bye!

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok,I'm bord so i brought this back up! Nobody is here,i'm all alone!:(

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok,I'm bord so i brought this back up! Nobody is here,i'm all alone!:(

16. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Well you must be if you posted the same thing two times in two minutes.

:D

17. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
  18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    uups,didn't see that one!
    How'd that get past me? ?[face_plain]

19. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Hee hee! Ever been to the Mexican forums? They're priceless! (And a certain familiar visits there as well...~ahem~ Larena)

I put this here because I'm dead bored...and it was hilarious! :D

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hehehe,caught red handed!Hasta lavista!
    It's fun and it helps me learn my spanish better!I go there when I'm bored and I made friends there too!Did you talk with Princess_Tina?She is my spanish friend!

21. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    <whistles as she enters the forum>

Wow, it's dead around here.....

<cue tumbleweeds>

22. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Very dead! I don't know how to fix it. :(

23. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well,I'm always lingering but after I post nobody else posts back and I don't wanna post twice in a row and look desparate!

Hey everyone!I am going to be gone for a week so I won't be around to post,I am grounding myself from the computer until I can catch up on school!Bye y'all,I'll miss ya!

24. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    You think it's quite now, how are we going to get through a week without Larena?

25. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.