main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dead Jedi in the NR/GFFA

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LordJoda-181, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Im working on a Fanfic and I want my character to go to that place on Yavin with the Memorial for all the Fallen Jedi. So who were they all? All NR Jedi are welcome, but My story is set pre NJO so I don't need any who died during the Vong War.

Those 2 Ysannas (DE)
    Gantoris (JAT)
    Brand (EE)
    Nichos Marr (CotJ)
    Cray Mingla (CotJ)
    Dorsk 81 (DS)

Who else died pre-NJO?

2. jedishilo

jedishilo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    I'm not exactly sure on this, but I think that you've already listed all of the known Jedi who died prior to Miko Reglia in Vector Prime. In Stackpole's Dark Tide I: Onslaught, It says, "Gantoris had been the first, then Nichos Marr, Cray Mingla, and Dorsk 81. Others had followed them, and now the latest was Miko Reglia."
    However, I don't think it's ever been said who those "others" were. Maybe it's up to you to write their stories, what do you say?

3. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    Well I have 17 Jedi that I am adding to the Order (All related but diferent Series) at the end of the Series with Jedi 5 are dead. So those might be the others.

4. Dark_Guardian

Dark_Guardian Jedi Master star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Maybe Dev Sibwarra (TAB).

Another one: Empatajatos Brand (EE)

A few who have died during the fourth Battle of Yavin and the Battle of Korriban (JKO, JKA).

5. majin_yami

majin_yami Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 14, 2004
    I wouldn't put in Dev as he wasn't really a Jedi, just a force sensitive.

6. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    No I wouldn't add Dev either, Unlike Brand, Ken, and the Ysannas he never recieved any really jedi training

I thought of another one Desann's nameless victim.

7. jedimasterkipdurron

jedimasterkipdurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Dolph/Kueller
    Brakiss(if you're including it up to the YJK series)

8. ResurrectedPalpatine

ResurrectedPalpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2005
    the ysannas names are Rayf and Jem. They got a tad bit of training from Luke. Master Ood was a jedi in Dark Empire Two. He died when he used the Force to destroy himself and a Dark Jedi named Sedriss. Theres one guy that dies during the marvel comics (he didnt receive any training, but is force sensitive and gives his life for Luke)

Master Ood (DE2)

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    if they are starting with Gantoris (from Jedi Academy) then it sounds like they didn't include Rayf and Jem or King Brand, since their deaths preceded Gantoris as none of them were part of Luke's Jedi Academy.

10. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    Im going to include all the Dark Empire guys off my list, But not Dolph and Kueller since they were not serving the jedi when they died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.