main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Dead

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by XR73627794, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I'm actually more of a reader here than a poster myself, but come on, it is pretty damn dead around here. Even the Tulsa board is more active than this one. I mean, come on, Tulsa!
    Oh well, anyway, anyone hear anything about when tickets are going on sale here yet? I've been too lazy/busy to call any theaters up myself.

2. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    It seems to have picked up the last couple days. Maybe we can get more action around here with Episide II just around the corner.

3. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I'm always here. Whatcha wanna talk about? :D

4. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    I check here close to every day. I didn't think things were *that* bad around here.

;)

5. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    I mean, its not that dead really, and I'm glad to see that its starting to pick up a bit around here.

6. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    i know what you meen as the collector's club boards are slow also but i'm planning a contest to star in a week or so for the site http://communities.msn.com/JediOKC so i'll let you know about it when it starts

7. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    This board has been dead for some time, but as of the last two months it has gotten 100 times better, For awhile I believe there was just three or four of us here so I stopped coming by as often. Now, there are many and some pretty good topics. I don't have a whole lot of spare time so I mainly get on at school between classes. Let me re-read the previous posts and find some common ground that we can talk about besides the new movie and where everyone will be going, I know Pez and Xwing are very knowledgable in all areas in SW, but I lack the knowledge about the others I will post some topics after I read a little about everyone

Nightsun

8. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    *Watches the tumbleweeds roll by*

:)

9. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    *watches as even more tumbleweeds roll by and listens to the crickets chirp*

Geeez, its like a funeral parlour in here, come on people, dpesn't anyone have anything at all to talk about?

10. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    XR I'd do a lot more chatting if I had faster service, The school's DSL has spoiled me to the point where I hate getting on at home. By the way, If we get 100 topics posted we get a name for our city and a personalized Icon. So let's try to get at least five new topics a week

Nightsun

11. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    Heh, damn, I think that might take a while. But I hope that we get a lot more people in here as Episode II is about to come out in less than a month and all. :)

12. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Unfortunately I think this has the potential to become the longest thread on the board. If anyone knows people who are into Star Wars, get them to start posting here. I'm gonna start doing some recruiting or simething.

13. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    If we had midnight madness here, we could hand out some info on it to people, as well as info on Jedi OKC.
    Damn Tulsa, getting midnight madness and not Oklahoma City, the damn capital of Oklahoma. :p

14. Ozzel

May 14, 2001
    Hey, if we ever do need some flyers, I'd be glad to make 'em. I'm pretty good at it (if I do say so myself). :)

15. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    We could always put up flyers at TRUs and comic shops and stuff, to try to get some more people on here so we can get a chapter going.
    If you want to Pez, put together a good eye catching flyer that we could do this with.

16. Ozzel

May 14, 2001
    I'm a little occupied at the moment with slave la--, I mean, uh, school work ( :p), but I'll see what I can do this weekend.

17. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    Thats cool, just whenever its good for you. :)
    I am so pumped for tonight, but its less than five hours until 12:00! :)

18. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    Anyway, as I said before, where is everyone? I sure hope we get some more people over here once Episode II comes out, and we can get a FF chapter going. Then maybe it won't be so dead around here anymore. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.