1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Deals in Sawgrass Mall

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Malz4JESUS, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Um...hi, I'm Malz from the Augustan Raiders in Augusta, GA! :D I'm in Florida visiting family and we went to Ft. Lauderdale to go to the Sawgrass Mall and at the KB Toys they had SW action figures for $1.99! I bought a couple and just thought y'all might like to know if you didn't already :) And they had the Jedi Unleashed board game for I think $4.99! I'm not used to those kind of deals here in GA so I decided to tell everyone! :p

If there's a place for this beat me up and then show me where to put this please :)

:p

God bless!

-Malz
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the heads up, Malz. We are lucky to have that KB Toys there at Sawgrass Mills. I have found some really great bargains on all kinds of toys and figures there. I hope your visit was nice. I hope to meet you at DragonCon if you are going.
  3. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks Stacey! :D I was really in Cape Coral for most of the time we just went to that Mall for the day...That is a huge mall! :eek:

And yeah, I'll be going to D*C, I hope to see you and the rest of your group there! :D

God bless!

-Malz
  4. Skywalker0925 Jedi Padawan

hey well i live in miami i usually go to dolphin mall i heard things there r cheap but i i think it isnt cds there r usually like 18 dollars lol i never been to sawgrass mall thanks for the heads up malz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.