main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Deals in Sawgrass Mall

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Malz4JESUS, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Um...hi, I'm Malz from the Augustan Raiders in Augusta, GA! :D I'm in Florida visiting family and we went to Ft. Lauderdale to go to the Sawgrass Mall and at the KB Toys they had SW action figures for $1.99! I bought a couple and just thought y'all might like to know if you didn't already :) And they had the Jedi Unleashed board game for I think $4.99! I'm not used to those kind of deals here in GA so I decided to tell everyone! :p

If there's a place for this beat me up and then show me where to put this please :)

:p

God bless!

-Malz

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks for the heads up, Malz. We are lucky to have that KB Toys there at Sawgrass Mills. I have found some really great bargains on all kinds of toys and figures there. I hope your visit was nice. I hope to meet you at DragonCon if you are going.

3. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Thanks Stacey! :D I was really in Cape Coral for most of the time we just went to that Mall for the day...That is a huge mall! :eek:

And yeah, I'll be going to D*C, I hope to see you and the rest of your group there! :D

God bless!

-Malz

4. Skywalker0925

Skywalker0925 Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2003
    hey well i live in miami i usually go to dolphin mall i heard things there r cheap but i i think it isnt cds there r usually like 18 dollars lol i never been to sawgrass mall thanks for the heads up malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.