main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dear Diary Challenge 2014 - Writing on pages - OCs, mentions of Canon characters AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Jag? Jag wasn't in this chapter Nyota's Heart. But if and when he reappears maybe I'll throw something in. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan reciting is always fun. But I will admit that last chapter was inspired by a certain scene in Firefly when Simon was recounting what he had done a few years back.

AzureAngel2 Life gets busy at times.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I ‘won’ a lottery to be taken temporailly off Eras and have a ‘normal’ day on some planet. My Master and her sister were there and almost immediately Master Zahra dragged Master Karai off someplace mentioning a male.

I went and saw a holo drama with some of the other students that ‘won’ as well before we split off in groups to explore the large entertainment area. I know Engel in passing since she is or was being considered for knighthood before all of this happened. She was pleasent company and we talked about possibly eating when we decided to speak to my Master on when we would be leaving.

My Master and her sister were in one of those cubicles used to try clothes on before purchasing them. I knocked on the door and told her I had a question. She opened the door but instead of wearing some pretty tunic and trousers she was wearing a garment made of lace and sheer black fabric that I had been told females wear to make things interesting with males.

Apparently Master Zahra thought my expression was funny.

I wasn’t embarrassed just surprised since I didn’t know she was that far in any relationship to warrent clothing like that. Mother always told me that if a male is really into you clothes like that don’t matter.

Wonder why she was wearing a black one since her skin will shift to black and not look good.

Now we’re back on Eras and everyone is going through the data collected by the camera droids that were following us.

Good night.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ladies apparel was very loosely based on an event that happened a couple of years ago when Bryg, I and a few other young women had a day out on the town and tried on that kind of garment just to see what it would look like on us and if it looked good.

My mom said the same thing how a woman shouldn’t have to dress provocatively to keep her man’s attention and honestly I agree.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I went and saw a holo drama with some of the other students that ‘won’ as well before we split off in groups to explore the large entertainment area. I know Engel in passing since she is or was being considered for knighthood before all of this happened. She was pleasent company and we talked about possibly eating when we decided to speak to my Master on when we would be leaving.

Somebody around here does not only experiment with Irish words, but with German ones at well, mein Engel! :p

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Fun update with Zahra trying on something sexy. ;) I can bet it threw Aditi for a loop.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun with the sexy garment. And with Aditi never seeing these;)

5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 it's a fitting name for her. Engel is native to a certain moon of Iego. Engel is an Angel.

Nyota's Heart I don't know a single woman that doesn't like to feel sexy once in awhile.

earlybird-obi-wan I really hadn't seen one at that age; call me innocent.

I was going to post this last night but something was wrong with the site. Did we break the internet?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I stayed up late reading a book that someone gave me. I put it away shortly after Mitternacht. It’s a good book. However I didn’t want to get up when the sun rose.

Someone got their hands on a trailer for the new upcoming Stern Ringen Saga Holo Drama. It looks interesting. Maybe I’ll watch it a third time.

I don’t have much else to write now.

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can see TFA trailer on YouTube.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] Great update Misty. And I think the trailer chat swamped the JC servers. [face_laugh] ;)

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    All those German words! [face_hypnotized] Mitternacht. Stern. Ringen. ;)

Anyway, I know EVERYTHING about not being able to put a good book away. [face_blush]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    earlybird-obi-wan you've missed an update.

AzureAngel2 my friend Bryg used to read LATE into the night. When I was staying where she lived for the night she would be reading that thick book while I closed my eyes to sleep. She would even shut her bedroom door so her grandmother couldn't tell her to go to bed. My sister RED used read quite late into the night; I don't think she does it anymore since going to college, getting married and becoming a mother. I used to as well but haven't found a book yet worth staying up half the night to read. I DO know that sometimes my friend Etan stays up late reading a book; but he starts late.

Nyota's Heart I think it did too.

This contains some spoilers for yesterday’s KtLB chapter.

Dear Mai,

We are received word from the fleet in orbit that the Vong attacked the Senate Complex. No word just how bad it was or anything.

The Solo children are nervous because their mother and baby sisters were suppose to leave Coruscant today. The same goes for the Skywalker girls since their mother was suppose to be coming as well.

Children of other Knights and Masters are waiting for word from their parents at the Temple as well. I know that I would be waiting for news as well if one of my parents were Jedi.

We will just have to sit tight until we hear news.

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I can absolutely understand the worry and anxiety. @};- I am sure everyone will be relieved when details are able to come through.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Now war is at the doorstep, unstoppable. :(

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    earlybird-obi-wan you've missed a few updates now. :(

Nyota's Heart they will be.

AzureAngel2 it might be unstoppable or it could come to a screeching halt.

Slight spoilers for the latest chapter of Keeping the Light Burning

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

The ‘battle’ at the Senate was over rather quickly. No attackers survived because those that tried to surrender were killed by their comparitors compatriors fellow warriors. There were injuries on our side but nothing a few bacta treatments won’t fix.

The Solo and Skywalker children are excited that their mothers are now with us on Eras. In some ways I envy them.

Something seems to hang heavily in the air for the Spirits here. Apparently an old mystery for them has been solved and I guess it didn’t have a happy ending.

However I nowknowthat my Master does have a boyfriend. I saw a gift wrapped in pretty paper on a table in her quarters. Maybe I should try and find out who he is or continue with my studies.

I’ll let you know what I turn up.

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Somber note indeed but a happy prospect for Aditi's master. :D

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Just back from my long trip to New Zealand and read all the new entries. Love them all

Lady_Misty likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 you've missed an update.

Nyota's Heart I know. *giggle*

earlybird-obi-wan did you see any Hobbits, Elves, Dwarfs or any other inhabitants of Middle Earth while you were there? Hoped you enjoyed your visit.

Wow, two entries left and this will be over. When I first started this Aditi Grunewald was just a simple young Jedi with no identity beyond that she was an OC and I was writing her. In some ways she and I are the same and in others we couldn’t be more different. In a sort of convoluted way she is me. Some of her beliefs are mine. Because I have Neurofibromatosis (type I) sometimes I struggle with feeling beautiful with a neurofibroma under my left eye and another just below the ring finger of my left hand. I also several prominent café au lait spots on visible spots, one under my chin, several on my left arm and at least one on my right arm. So I created a race with different shades of skin pigmentation and named them after café au lait spots.

Aditi isn’t the oldest and her siblings are closer in age. Granted I am not the oldest by any stretch of the imagination since my father has decreed that he has twelve sons and daughters.

The biggest difference is our ages: she is sixteen/seventeen while I am nine years older than her.

Anyway on to the diary entry!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I feel foolish.

I have allowed myself to lose track of time and almost forgot that the Feast of Harmony is coming up in less than a week. My people celebrate the days getting longer again after the longest night passes. My ancestors believed that this was a sign of Harmony at work and in more ways than one they weren’t wrong.

There is some gift giving but mostly celebration and food. And dancing I can’t believe that I forgot about the dances. It’s an honor to be chosen to preform in the bigger celebrations around Tiston. Before I left to become a Jedi I was one of the best dancers in my area; for a female anyway. I was never selected to dance at the celebration at Asterdane but that’s fine with me; now anyway.

Maybe I will have my own dance. It will be different; the last two years I was able to go home for the Feast of Harmony but now I can’t. Stupid Vong!

The dance really isn’t meant to be done alone but I will manage I guess. Like my ancestors and Brunhild during the Upheaval of the Fallen. It was a time where worshippers of Chaos tried to take control of the major Mandira Schreine all over Tiston and the Army of Light fought to destroy the Army of Chaos.

But that is a tale for another time.

I have a dance to prepare for.

Write more later.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I plan on doing a DDC next year. What’s developing in my head it will have some crossover with at least Star Trek guest starring everyone’s favorite Q; although I will admit that the crews of both Enterprise D and Voyager will dispute that. If you looked at the new thread you will know exactly what I am planning for next year.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Like the air of anticipation and Aditi's sense of autonomy - @};- And Misty, I will be there for your 2015 diary [face_batting] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I walked in the land of the Hobbit and saw various signs of the new movie. I was in Hobbiton (Matamata) and saw mount Doom and flew over Caradhras.
    And a lot of Christmas things and like how Aditi is telling about the coming celebration
    A very sweet update

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The dance really isn’t meant to be done alone but I will manage I guess. Like my ancestors and Brunhild during the Upheaval of the Fallen. It was a time where worshippers of Chaos tried to take control of the major Mandira Schreine all over Tiston and the Army of Light fought to destroy the Army of Chaos.

But that is a tale for another time.

Brunhild

*tries not to have Wagner in her ears now and quickly looks for a sweet Christmas song on-line ;)

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I'm getting excited for it! :)

earlybird-obi-wan sounds like it was a lot of fun. :)

AzureAngel2 tis the season.

Hope that everyone enjoyed the holidays; I sure did. I got a puzzle and books; the best kind of gift (IMHO). We made popcorn balls on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day two of my older siblings came to visit.

Dear Mai,

My dance went well; better than I imagined that it would. Everyone complimented me on my footwork and my algity algility agility. Once again I am reminded that I have a future as a skilled with a lightsaber since I can be so quick on my feet.

We are under comm silence again so no news from the outside.

I miss my family and I hope that this war is over soon so that I can visit them and share some of my adventures with them

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Good to seer her reporting about the dance and missing her family.
    Nice update

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= I ccan imagine the comm silence is frustrating and that Aditi misses her family quite a bit. Glad her dance went off superbly. :)

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Very festive update!

Lady_Misty likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    earlybird-obi-wan thanks, you are always so nice.

Nyota's Heart I imagine that comm silence is frustrating for many people in war time.

AzureAngel2 thanks. :)

The LAST entry!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

The Comm Slience Silence continues and it upsets many. I admit that I am one of them since I long to talk to my family and observe the change of calender with them. It’s different than the standard calender but it’s a time to hope and pray for Harmony when there is none.

I caught my Master kissing one of the officers on the ship in orbit. Apparently his name is Saif Amirmoez. He like her is a Scáth but apparently keeps his skin in the Light Cycle since some beings find the whole skin getting darker and lighter depending on the time of year unnerving. At least he’s cute with hair the color of a yellow star viewed from a planet suitible for most sentient beings to breathe and his eyes are a clear crystal blue.

There is a rumor that there is a new Skywalker on the way but that’s just talk for now. But if it is true than maybe it will be a boy after so many girls.

In a few hours I will observe a new year on my planet and pray for a resolution to the war. War breeds Chaos as I have been taught and history proves it.

I hope as well to become a Jedi Knight and help bring Harmony or Balance as some call it to the galaxy.

Farewell.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! Thanks everyone that has read this, those that reviewed and those that lurked. It was fun. Tomorrow or the day after that look for my next DDC entry featuring Akira and Bao Macht, Quyen (everyone’s favorite Q), along with a few random OCs that are powerful beings and Canon Characters. You never know if Yoda will receive a strange warning from a drunk woman that was part of a drunk crowd arrested for drunkenness, stripping in public while singing the Republic’s Anthem in front of one of the ‘ground’ entrances to the Senate Rotunda.

A Happy New Year to you all and thanks for reading all 13,687 words in this fic.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful celebratory close and congratulations on completing on the button! =D=

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A perfect ending for a very nice and insightful diary.
    Congrats on completing the diary[face_dancing]

Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.
  25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Rumours of a new Skywalker! This story keeps exciting and intriguing. I wonder what 2015 brings to us, the readers. And I am keen on knowing how our main character will fare.

Lady_Misty likes this.