main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga - OT Dear Diary Challenge: Memory Logs - OCs, mentions of CCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2018.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I wonder if a certain person is Force-sensible....

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha yeah, you're more inclined to trust someone that has proved themselves and how Tay saw it if 'Hela' meant them harm she wouldn't have searched for a place to hide.

@AzureAngel2 yes, Rebekka is Force Sensitive; she needed to be to 'open' the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the crew is still slightly hungover from playing the drinking game during Empire Day.

I’ve already been told numerous times they hate me because I’m not hungover and I remind them that I advised them to use a different kind of alcohol before they started playing the drinking game.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Short and informative. :D

I could never write that way. But I was able to professionally do all my talks with the parents at the end of the kindergarten year on time. Yeah!

I envy you for being able to stay short with a text.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Your diarist sounds like the mature one of the group. :p

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @AzureAngel2 thanks, I didn't mean for it to be short, it just turned out short.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha she still played but she was a little more careful with how big/long her sips and drinks were and the entry was inspired by a conversation I had with my MIL about how I had watched a video talking about if you visit Germany what places to go for the best beer and food and as someone that doesn't drink alcohol I was disappointed that more, alternate places weren't mentioned for those that weren't interested in drinking for different reasons. And she mentioned that German Beer is twice as strong as American Beer and that American Beer is referred to by Germans as 'Pee Water' so since Erde is loosely based on Germany the alcohol the crew was drinking was from Erde and as a result got drunk faster.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Met an old friend today.

We stopped to get more supplies and we ran into each other in the market.

We talked a little bit about what has happened to us since we last spoke and we parted with promises to tell our families that we heard from each other.

I hope we have the opportunity to meet again and talk more and share stories that we weren’t able to share because there was no time to do more than check in.

I miss her and she misses me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    It's always a pleasant surprise to run into an old friend and enjoy catching up and like you could spend days talking. ;)

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I know and once you grow up and scatter to the four winds it can be hard to reconnect or make time to speak.

@AzureAngel2

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had the dubious honor of meeting Lady Vader and while she seems to be a decent person she was butting heads with an idiot I believe has a crush on her.

For kicks I told Moron to just stop beating around the bush and confess his feelings for Lady Vader and kiss her; all in a foreign language of course.

Thank the Ones there wasn’t a translator droid around and they couldn’t repeat back what I said enough to get a translation and I did bend the truth and told them that I told him to be nicer to Lady Vader.

Afterwards, when Moron and Lady Vader were far, far away from our location, I did admit to Singer, Lady, Acqua and Diva what I really said. At first they didn’t see it but then Acqua said she could see it and said Moron was acting like some school boy with a crush on a girl he thought was cute and it snowballed from there with others thinking on it and agreeing and adding more evidence to Moron liking Lady Vader including gossip from other crews and from those stationed at our Base.

Part of me thinks they would make for a cute couple and would have beautiful children with dark hair and eyes but if they can’t learn how to get along and make sacrifices it won’t go anywhere and end in tears,

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You guys have no idea how much I miss Linza and Aditi's journals 'cause if Rebekka/Hela wasn't using a datapad to record her memories there would be places where she crossed things out and replaced them .

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    and adding more evidence to Moron liking Lady Vader including gossip from other crews and from those stationed at our Base.

Part of me thinks they would make for a cute couple and would have beautiful children with dark hair and eyes but if they can’t learn how to get along and make sacrifices it won’t go anywhere and end in tears,

So much about privacy. [face_rofl]

Anyway, I found the exchange about German beer cute.

Another note: I am still on holidays and busy off-line. Please don´t be annoyed when I miss an update or two.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yes, Moron and Lady Vader would make nice kids together. And truer words about sacrifices... @};-

Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.