Dear Skyryder (You're My Only Hope Edition)

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by JediBith, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    I've seen one before that is similar...except that Anakin is choking Padme. It says:
    "Is Darth Vader gonna hafta choke a [face_worried] ?"
  2. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Dear Skyryder,

I apologize to everyone if I came off as sounding like a jerk, I was just surprised that all of you guys just came and started posting out of nowhere, thinking it was some sort of April fool's joke of some sort. I never meant to question why you guys posted, but more, why now after all this time?

If you want your position as CR back, I'd be more than happy to hand it over. I was just doing my part in order to keep the L.A. boards from collapsing. As the current CR, I can see that not many of you know me or respect as much as they did you, but I'd like to think that the connections I made here and the people I called "friends" actually meant something to me as well as you guys.

So if you want your position back, all you have to do is ask. I just tried to keep things alive so that hopefully one day we could all hang out again. However, seeing as no one likes to return even text messages to clear things up, I'm not "cool" enough to fit in with the "Olde Guard".

But I hope we can all be friends again.

Sincerely,

Lost in Wonderland
  3. JediVixen Jedi Master

star 2
    Dear Skyryder:

I thought I was reading messages from several years ago....had to
    do a double take.....thought that someone was playing an
    extended April Fools joke...

And, Sol Jedi, you can always hang out with me....I am one of the
    'oldbies' from this group :)

---from one whose job was eliminated at WB....

4. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    SJ, I am not an old Guard either but as our CP you have both our full support and as always the Guest Room is at you disposal!!![:D]
  5. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    I also thought it was an extended April Fools Day joke, but thought it was kind of cute. Sol Jedi, you will make an excellent CR & we are pleased to have you...as CR I mean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.