main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dear Tam - Post Jedi AU Diary, How it Ended, and Began Again, (OC's/L -H/L- Complete)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

I?m still here at the Healer?s center, but I?m getting better. It?s really funny because I can hardly stand up for too long and of course, everything makes me tired (though I only take Gra-mere?s sleepy drink at night, and only every few nights now).

Luda has come to visit! I couldn?t believe it at first because she seemed so different! She?s taller than I remember, but I think that?s more because she?s so much more confident than she ever was, and at first she was all stiff and formal, but all at once, she started to giggle, and then I started to giggle, even though it made my sides hurt. Luda got all concerned and asked if I needed one of the Healers, but I managed to get myself under control, and told her I didn?t. We sat and talked for a little bit, and she told me about some of the training missions she?s been on and such, and how grateful she was to Pay-pa for setting up that special school on Dac, because she and the others had positively thrived there! She and Nico are no where near ?promised to be promised? any more (but they are at least friends now, even though Nico has a few ?other friends? that he hangs out with, and other stuff.) Luda has a friend that she met at school who she kinda-sorta has a ?thing? with. Luda says it?s not really a love affair ?per-say?, but she?s much happier and more comfortable with her than she ever was with Nico or anyone else.

Luda asked if she could walk with me around the Healer?s center, and I was glad because I have to do at least one round a day, and one full round without stopping before Uncle Kay and Uncle Toa will let me go home, so I try really hard. Today, we got almost all the way there, when I couldn?t go any further, so we stopped in the refectory. Nico and his friends were at another table, but they waved at us as they were just leaving (most of them are fellow Healer trainees, so they pretty much have to eat and run). One of the older boys even winked at me as they went!

Luda laughed and said that even in my sick cloths; I can attract the attention of the boys, and I told her that it was really weird, because I didn?t think I was very pretty, but Luda said that I was always pretty, and that made me smile.

She asked me if I had started any special Healing sessions with my Gra-mere, and that it must be so hard because I missed so much (like all the kids life days, including my own!) Uncle Kay says I was ?sick? for nearly four months or so, (but I think it was longer ? everything is pretty hazy before that for a while anyway.) I told her that Uncle Han had been frozen in carbonite for nearly a year before he was rescued (by Auntie Leia and Pay-pa and Uncle Chewie and Mister Calrissian!) and he did OK, but as I promised I would go, so I guess I?ll start that tomorrow.

Luda walked me back to my room, and I was so tired that I had to take a nap, and when I woke up, I was actually at home in my own bed!

I guess Ma-mere and Pay-pa had a long talk with Uncle Kay, and they all agreed that being home would be the best thing for me at this point, so Pay-pa carried me all the way here while I was sleeping!

It must have done some good, because I can smell Ma-mere?s venti-fugo cooking and boy Tam, I?m hungrier than I have been in weeks!

I?ll write more tomorrow, after I go see Gra-mere,

Love,

Pem

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yuppers, a returning appetite is always a good sign. LOL So glad she and Luda are still pals!! :D

I always had a feeling Nico wasn't soulmate material. ;)

When Luda finds hers, she'd better not let them slip away either! :p

;)

3. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Yay for Luda visiting! =D=

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Yay for Luda getting more confident, and [:D] to Pem for missing so much. Glad she got to go home finally.

Good entry. :)

5. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh, my...looks like I've missed a lot, too! Pem's really been through a lot, but yay for her getting to go home! And it's good to see Luda doing so well.

Fantastic posts! I can't believe we're getting so close to the end of the year, and the story. It's been quite a journey. =D=

6. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    He all!

Yes, they are - and maybe Nico wasn't right for Luda, but who knows?

Yes!

Thank you my dear!

Always glad to see you! And yes, hard to belive it's been that long!!!

New post to follow, and don't miss the little short about Luke and Aube's 'morning after'! :p

Le jour ensuite ? a Story about the ?Second date? ? takes place right after Dearest Esmerelda

7. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

Well, I went to see Gra-mere and it was pretty strange for a Healing session. I mean, I thought I knew what to expect, but it wasn?t anything like Luda?s at all.

Gram-mere didn?t touch me all over like she did with Luda, but she held my hands and we talked a lot, but to be honest, I don?t know a whole lot about what! I remember how pretty her eyes were, and how we talked about my eyes, and Pay-pa?s and stuff, and then I think I started dreaming when I was wide awake.

I dreamed about the day Ben and I walked down to the place where Pay-pa had said we weren?t supposed to go to, and how I didn?t want to go there, but I couldn?t help myself. I remember Ben puling away from me, and running away as fast as he could, and how it didn?t even matter at the time. I saw Gra-mere standing there, just watching (like she was a Force Ghost in my dream) and I kept walking towards ?that place?. I started to feel all hot, and it started getting really dark (in my dream) and I wanted to start screaming because I knew something was wrong, but the next thing I know, I was back at Gra-mere?s place and Auntie Leibé was bringing in some sweet hot milk! How strange is that?

Gra-mere seemed really tired, and Auntie Leibé said that she should go to bed and rest for a bit, and I realized that it was almost time for last meal!

You won?t believe who was waiting for me outside in Gra-mere?s garden! Nico!

He was still dressed in his Healer?s robes and had dug a fair sized hole in the ground with his boot toe, and as soon as he saw me, he bowed and kept his head low and asked if it would be OK if he walked me home. At first I was kinda wondering, because Nico?s friends are a little? rough, but I didn?t find any bad intentions in the Force, so I said OK.

He walked me to the door, and thank the Goddess, he didn?t try to kiss me or anything, but he did mention that he and the gang were going to see a Holo-show next week, and asked if I might want to go. I said ?Maybe? (but I probably will, if Pay-pa says I can, but I have so many Lessons to catch up with!) and he smiled at me. Then he said that Maiel ? that?s the boy who winked at me ? really wanted me to go with them, so I hope my Pay-pa says yes!

Love,

Pem

Later

Pay-pa and Ma-mere said they would ?talk about it?, which hopefully will mean yes!

We?ll see!

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. Seems like the first session went well. :D Hope Maiel's better for Pem than Nico was for Luda. :p

9. Mousie

Mousie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Wow.....4 months is a long time to be out of it. But it looks like Pem's healing and hasn't lost her sparkle. Glad she caught up with Luda again and glad that Luda seems to have grown up a bit :) Cute that that boy has a crush on Pem. Lovely posts :)

10. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Hi all!

Ummmm............ yes? [face_shhh]

Yes, indeed - so much time has passed, but some things will always remain the same!

11. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

By the Force, I have neglected you! I do apologize (and picking up this narrative again is like sinking into a warm friendly water pool) but as you can guess, it has been a very busy few months. Father (Pay-pa) and Ma-mere have celebrated their eighth year of being bonded, Ben is seven (as are the twins), Anakin is five and Auryn has just had his fourth lifeday (which he really enjoyed, finally really getting the idea that it was for him!) and I myself am fast approaching my sixteenth lifeday!

We (as a family) have been splitting our time between living here at the Jedi Temple and at the Training Center on Naboo, where Bennu and his three children (I think Nomie gets pregnant each turn of the moon phase!) are often visitors (the eldest, a little girl named ?Istri? seems to have some Force sensitivity (according to Master Lihue, who stays on Naboo full time) . Stell helps out, and she and Uncle Kay are still battling it out like a couple of old sand cats while sweet, gentle Uncle Toa just puts bacta on the wounds as if nothing is going on. Nico stays at the Temple and pretty much is the ?Lead Healer? when Gra-mere and the boys are gone.

I see Luda and her Master on occasion; Father says she is on her way to being a great Jedi (like I ever doubted that one!) She has many admirers, but these days I believe she is still solely only ?seeing? Kix (that?s been her nick name since Dac and I don?t think even she remembers what her birth name was) on occasion.

Ma-mere spends most of her time teaching the students how to fly small ships, where she splits the duty with Uncle Han (Uncle Han only teaches me as our first time out, Ma-mere and I just couldn?t make it work, but she knows I love her anyway still.) The students never know who will be teaching that day (and on occasion, even Father takes them through their paces ? that scares the living you know what out of them!)

Uncle Chewie, not one to be left out, teaches mechanics and other spirituality views (other than the Force) while Auntie Leia teaches Diplomacy.

I guess you want to know what I have been doing lately? Well, I have a bunch of friends, Maiel (who winked at me that day in the refectory ? he keeps getting to try to get me to deep kiss him, but it?s funny, I have barely kissed a boy since I stopped trying to ?get? a boyfriend when I was eleven!) T?both, I still see around, but he has found that Jedi life proper isn?t for him. He actually is working at the Senate as a page to the new Chief of State. There is also Garm and Bale (two human boys) Zee is a female torga and Chalna is another female human with long dark hair and really dark skin. Chalna is the self styled ?leader? of our little group at seventeen, and Zee is the youngest at fifteen standard years old. Chalna was the one who found a way into the abandoned warehouse which makes up our main meeting place.

Shhhh ? don?t tell, but that?s where we have our stash of Corellian Ale! Chalna and Garm got it yesterday, and tonight we?re all going to have a little party! Father and Ma-mere are going to a party of their own tonight, and Leibé and Gra-mere are going to watch the children at their home, so if I get too drunk, I can just sneak home and get into bed before my parents get home! Besides, I saw the way the way the were looking at each other this afternoon ? I don?t think even a ground-quake would attract their attention tonight! They?ll be too busy ?jumping to hyperspace? to notice anything!

Love,

Pem

12. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Uh, oh, Corellian ale, not good. I hope Pem has some sense not to get "too" drunk. She seems to have had some sense up until now, so hopefully that will serve her well. Provided the peer pressure doesn't get to her...

Oh, dear, the parents will be at it again... [face_blush]

13. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    I have a bad feeling about this... [face_not_talking]

14. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Ale? Well... she IS a teenager. Only natural to want to experiment... though she might regret it later...

Good entries. :)

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Pay-pa and Ma-mere said they would ?talk about it?

Hmmm...that could be no or it could be yes with conditions attached. It'll be interesting to see which.

I think it would be great for Pem to get out and have some fun.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    *Ug* the cold has me in it's grasp! But never fear... a new posty coming up!

Some sense.. yes...

I, Agree...

Very true. *sigh*

[face_whistling]

17. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

Oh what a party we had! Zee challenged Cap to a drinking game right at the start (those two are so damned competitive!) and after only six shots (Garm actually had managed to secure a bottle of Corellian wiskey!) Zee passed out on the floor! I?ll bet she wasn?t too happy to wake up with a whole load of new ?tattoos? drawn all over her face ? especially the one that said ?insert brain here? right in the middle of her fore-head!

I got drunk enough to not only deep kiss Maiel, but to even let him put his hand up my shirt for a little while! I know he wanted to go further, but then Cap said he (Maiel) was too much of a fraidy to challenge him to a drinking contest, and so it was on again!

Chalna (who was positively blasted) snuggled up next to me, and slurred in my ear that Maiel said he really liked me, and wanted to be my girlfriend ? I mean, wanted me to be his girlfriend, but he wasn?t sure if I would like to be his, and I slurred back that I might be interested. She asked me if I had ever ?done it? and I told her no and she started laughing calling me ?Pem the Pure?!

Maiel took one more big drink and said that ?he liked that in a girl? and Cap said that Maiel said that about all the girls and maybe even boys, and Maiel said he?d have to be damn drunk but after a few more he ?might even find Cap pretty enough!?

We all laughed about that one, I tell you Tam!

To be honest, I don?t remember who ?won? that round, but after a while we all had to sneak back home (and as I thought, Father and Ma-mere were at it like a couple of rancors so they didn?t notice that I was home so late!)

Ben came home early and I swear Tam, it?s like he knew I was all hung over, because he made way more noise than he needed too! I?m going to try to get some sleep, so I?ll catch up with you later.

Love,

Pem

Later

I guess they knew I was out late last night because Ma-mere told me that if she and Father caught me staying out all night again, I could forget about soloing for a month! She also said that she was worried about my new group of friends, that Father didn?t think they were exactly good for me, but I told her that they were fine, and made a nice change of pace from just Jedi lessons.

Ma-mere?s lips got all thin, and I knew she wanted to say something else, but instead she just reminded me that we?re going to go back to Naboo in a few weeks, and not to make too many ?long term plans?.

Too bad you can?t hear me sigh Tam, because I am. I want to see if Maiel is going to ask me out alone soon, and I don?t know if I want to wait until we get back from Naboo to see if he will!

Love,

?Pure Pem?

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A ground-quake huh? [face_laugh] Yuppers. ;)

Hmmm. Looks like Pem is entering the typical teen stage--stay out all night, run with a wild crowd... o_O Good thing they are going home again then. :p

19. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Shhhh ? don?t tell, but that?s where we have our stash of Corellian Ale! Chalna and Garm got it yesterday, and tonight we?re all going to have a little party! Father and Ma-mere are going to a party of their own tonight, and Leibé and Gra-mere are going to watch the children at their home, so if I get too drunk, I can just sneak home and get into bed before my parents get home! Besides, I saw the way the way the were looking at each other this afternoon ? I don?t think even a ground-quake would attract their attention tonight! They?ll be too busy ?jumping to hyperspace? to notice anything!

=D= [face_laugh] ;)

20. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    "Pure Pem"

*sigh* We all have been called something like that at some point or other, ain't we?

21. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Has naughty Pem been taking lessons from her Uncle Han? :p

22. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    *sigh* yes....

So she thinks, anyway...

yeppers....

Oh I hope not!

Thanks everyone! New post to follow!

23. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

Maiel finally did ask me out to a holo-show, just the two of us! It was a really scary one (which at first I didn?t like, but it gave me an excuse to hide my face in his chest pretending to be all scared!) It was very nice as right away he put his arm around me, and when I didn?t object to that, he would occasionally touch the side of my breast which made me snuggle in closer.

At one point of the movie, he said I was so much prettier than the actress who just got her head lopped off, and he whispered my ear that he really liked his ?little Pem Pure?, and asked if he could kiss me.

Well, I guess you know what happened next! We were kissing (I mean, deep kissing!) and he began to touch my breast again over my shirt (which made me wish I?d worn something that would let him put his hand into it) He moaned really softly when I put my hand in his lap and asked if I wanted to go someplace where ?we could really be alone? but unfortunately, I had promised to go right home after the holo-show. He was really disappointed, but said OK, and then something amazing happened! He officially asked me to be his girlfriend!

Oh course I said I would be, but he made me promise not to tell the rest of our friends just yet, because it was going to be a surprise, and besides, Chalna might get jealous (because they used to go out and she still kinda wants to be with him I guess).

We?re all getting together at our meeting place tomorrow, because Cap says he has a ?special treat? for us all ? it means missing the last Lesson of the day, but I think I can sneak away!

Ben has been studying extra hard with Auntie Leia lately. Ma-mere despairs of the fact that he seems way more interested in politics and history rather than his Jedi training, but Father says it?s just a phase.

Somehow I don?t think it is, but I think it?s funny that Ben of all people studies more that I do!

I am just so excited about Maiel being my boy-friend! I can?t wait to see him again! I even sent him a holo when I got home ? a dirty one where I opened up my shirt almost all the way! He commed me right away when he got it, all out of breath saying he couldn?t wait to see me again, and practically begged me to sneak out of the house and come see him right away! I just giggled and said that I would soon enough!

I can?t wait until tomorrow; I wonder what Cap?s surprise is?

Love (and in love),

?Pure Pem? (in deed if not in thought!)

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow!

Oh wow!

Why do I feel like Pem just fell in the deep end? [face_worried]
    :eek:

25. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Gah... Luke, Aubé, Kay, Toa, Han, SOMEONE please pay attention???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.