Beyond Dear Tam - Post Jedi AU Diary, How it Ended, and Began Again, (OC's/L -H/L- Complete)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Dear Tam,

For the last few weeks, I have been diving into my studies and my piloting ? anything to forget what I had discovered in Nico?s office. At first I couldn?t even bear to look at him (Ma-mere asked of we had had a fight, but I couldn?t even begin to tell her) as I was so ashamed, but eventually I knew I had to apologize to him, it was just a matter of having an excuse to do to the Healer?s center. Finally, Ma-mere said she needed to take some papers there and I jumped at the chance. Funny thing, she had a sparkle in her eye when she gave them to me.

I dropped off the papers and asked one of the younger apprentices if Nico was about, and the silly young thing just giggled and said he was in his office meditating. I knocked on his door (I was sure that he probably had some ?company? but I was wrong,) and it opened and closed behind me. He smiled when he saw me and said he was actually just about to meditate, and would I care to join him? He acted like there was nothing wrong, and as if I hadn?t been avoiding him for these last few weeks, which was a big relief!

We sat down across from each other, and he took my hands and we slipped into an easy meditation. He encouraged me to breathe in and out, and with every breath, to let go of what ever was bothering me. It lasted maybe an hour at the most, but it was just what I needed. After that, he asked me if I had eaten mid-day meal yet, and would I care to join him?

We shared a really nice meal of cold meat cuts and blue-fruit, took turns feeding each other only using the Force (with moderate success as we started laughing too much!) and when I reached across the table to take his hand, he didn?t pull away (and oh, how his eyes sparkled then!)

I asked him if perhaps later on, he?d like to take a walk with me in the garden, and he said that it would be very nice, so we planned on doing that later as he had a lot of work to do ? the man is incredibly busy!

After I did my flight lessons with Uncle Han (I?m allowed to take a small ship out for a few hours solo now!) I didn?t even bother to change. I fairly ran to the Healer?s Center where Nico was waiting for me with a light last meal!

We ate our meal in the garden, and then as we lay on the grass in each other arms, I kept waiting for him to ?try? something. (Oh Hells, I was almost ready to take him right there in plain sight if I even remotely thought he would let me!) but he didn?t move!

Finally, I sat up and asked him what was wrong, and he just smiled and said ?nothing?. I wanted to ask him if his feelings towards me had maybe changed, but he just smiled and touched my nose, and said that he still loved me, very, very much, but after what had happened, he didn?t want to push me into something I didn?t want, after all.

I didn?t know what to say then, Tam, so I just leaned in and kissed him.

Love,

Pem
  2. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Sweet update. It's nice for them both to be in a relationship with someone caring and loving and fun to boot... Given their past icky relationship false starts, they really appreciate each other even more. :D
  3. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    From avoiding him to... Awwwwww... [face_love]

Good entry. :)
  4. Golden_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Ouch! Missed one!

I just love the way you made your characters grow and develop, but still keeping their essence intact... =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=
  5. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    And to think, it all started with a first kiss (see "Sailing Little Boats" ;) )but I get ahead of myself...

Thank you my dear - I'm working on the final author's wrap up as the next post is technically the LAST one!! My goodness...

So without further blathering...
  6. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Dear Tam,

Father and I have been away for a few weeks, at the Naboo training center, watching the student?s progress and meeting with the resident instructors. Kix was there and she?s practically shorn herself bald with two really long ?hair tails? with a green streak colouring her long blond (what?s left of it anyway!) hair! She told me that she and Luda were finally talking about ?maybe, possibly, more likely than not? getting bonded in the spring. She asked Father if they decided to do it, would he be the one to bless and seal the Union, and he said he would be more than honored. I can?t wait!

When we got back, I was afraid Nico had ?forgotten? me,(and all my plans would be for nothing) but within an hour of our arrival, he commed me and asked me out to Last Meal.

I told him that as it was his twentieth Life Day (we had to choose one as he didn?t know what it actually was, and I?ll bet he thought I?d forgotten that) that I had a better idea, and that if he trusted me, we could make it an unforgettable one.

He raised an eyebrow at me, and I just laughed, and told him to be ready. He asked me what he was supposed to wear, and I almost told him that he only needed to ?wear? one thing, but in part because I was afraid I?d lose my nerve and as I wanted it to be a surprise, I told him to just dress casual.

I picked up a bottle of Corellian wine, and a few other necessaries , and had him meet me at Ma-mere?s ship, the ?Hard as Nails?, and before he knew it, we were at the Lake House on Naboo where a lovely table had been set on the balcony, overlooking the water.

We held hands over Last Meal, and watched the sun go down together in each others arms, and you could feel the Force just electric around us.

It started to get chilly then, and rather late so he asked me to show him to his room (he?s never come to the Lake house, in all the years he?s been Uncle Kay?s apprentice!) and I took him to the ?Sun room? which also over looks the water. He said it was absolutely beautiful, and said it had been the most amazing Life day he?d ever had in his life. I embraced him, and whispered in his ear that it was about to get a whole lot better, and I reached behind my neck and undid the clasp that held my dress on.

As it fell to the floor, he gasped an oath and started shaking. He then asked me if I was sure, and I told him (as I stepped back into his arms) I had never been more sure of anything in my life.

I don?t need to tell you what happened next, but suffice to say that while doing ?it? with Maeil was pleasurable, making love with Nico was just? yes.

We had to leave fairly early the next morning, as Nico had to return to his duties as a Healer, and I to my Lessons, but I know we?ll never forget this night, as long as we live.

Love,

Pem
  7. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope this time she remembered something else as one of her "necessaries," we don't want any more scares.

Can't believe this story is coming to an end. You really brought all these characters to life, and it's been a pleasure feeling part of it. I can't wait to see how you finish this up, but I'm sad it's going to be over.

Keep writing other stories!
  8. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Splendid squeelicious update. :)
  9. Golden_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
  10. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I hope I'm still on your PM list. I don't think I am. I'm still reading, just usually having to catch up on several posts at one time. DRL has been...well, unreal lately! :p

Anyway, all caught up and LOVE it1 As always. But only one more post to go? :_|

=D=
  11. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    A little early, but what the heck...

As you saw though, before she was... well, unduly influenced - Our Pem's a smarter cookie than that.

Yes, sad to say it IS coming to an end but I hope you'll like how it all comes out!!

More comments after the 'afterwards'...

Awww!

I thought you'd agree!

Oh I still have my PM list, but I try not to make it a habit of 'spamming' up, especially as I've updated so frequently! However, it's always good to have people poking in when they can!

Yes, the post that follows is the last 'official' one, and then of course, the 'afterward' which I decided to go ahead and post today as well.

I hope everyone has a joyous Christmas, and much love to you all from myself, my Muse, and of course, Pem and her family...

Breezy
  12. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Dear Tam,

Once again, I?m sure you probably thought I?d forgotten you, but never fear, you are never far from my thoughts.

It?s been nearly eighteen months since I?ve written to you, and a lot has happened in that time.

We are here at the Lake House, and the party is just winding down. We are celebrating Kix?s and Luda?s Bonding tonight, and the happy couple has just retired (perhaps more than a little drunk, but no matter! I think everyone except myself is either a little drunk or at least a little wrecked in some way, as even Father and Ma-mere were passing the pipe around.)

You probably want to know what happened to me and Nico. Well, to put it bluntly, it didn?t. Don?t get me wrong, we are still very close, but after that one night we never slept together again. That one night was magical though, and even though I?ve had a lover or two since then, that night will always be special. Nico is promised to another young Healer who came to the Temple a little less than a year ago, and I swear, if they aren?t bonded before this years end, I?ll eat my starship (the Blue Mynock).

Cousin Jacen at eight, is utterly enamored with Gra-mere, (Leibé thinks this is funny as all hell!) and follows her everywhere, so she has started teaching him some very basic Healing (I think every stuffed toy and doll in the house has ?bacta bandages? on it!) His twin Jaina is already at the head of her elementary lightsaber Lessons class. Ben would rather study history than pick up a lightsaber, but neither Ma-mere or Father are too worried right now. Both Auryn and Anakin have demonstrated exceptional Force sensitivity, so who knows where they?ll end up!

Uncle Han and Uncle Chewie are still teaching, and Chewie?s son (nicknamed ?Lumpy?) has joined the trainees at the Temple. Auntie Leia has been learning to channel her Force abilities into Healing. It took her many years to accept the idea of being a Jedi, and at long last she is finding the balance in her life with this.

Uncle Kay and Uncle Toa split their time between the Temple and about four other Healer?s centers scattered throughout the Galaxy, and have taken on a young torga girl named Kasa, as their newest apprentice. She is very shy but very gifted, and will make a great Healer, I?m sure.

You probably think I?m just an old stick now, because I?m the only adult person in the house who?s not under some kind of influence, but there?s a reason, you see.

Not everyone in the Village is completely welcoming of the Training center, even those who have potential students in their families. However, just sometimes, not even a non-understanding parent can keep them away, and tonight, I?m going to meet one of them in the forest just away from the Lake house.

His name is Joachime Leven, and he is nineteen and so very handsome, with dark hair and eyes, and he is very talented.

He?s an excellent sparring partner, and can do some very elementary Force manipulation, and we love meditating together.

Hey, tonight we might even get around to some of that!

Much love,

Pem
  13. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Access denied

Access denied

Access denied

Old data archived 10%

20%

45%

87%

100% TAM Archive complete.

Welcome new user to TAM. Begin journal at any time.

Hello Tam!

That?s a funny name! My name is A?mor, and I am six years old today! My mom gave you to me to learn to write proper like. I live here with a bunch of people called (xxxx) Jedi, and I hope we will be (xxxxxxx) friends.

Love,

A?mor Kampher Skywalker Leven

(but you can call me ?Mo?)

14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    I have enjoyed this Breezy-verse diary and you have given Pem a very compelling voice. She's uniquely herself but she could also be like a lot of Terran girls her age -- with many of the same emotions and confusions though springing from very different sources LOL

i do like the idea of Tam continuing to be journalled in. :D

@};-

Thank you for this diary and for finishing successfully. With the abundance of lost diaries :( it isn't an easy thing. :)

=D=

15. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess she did meditate and other stuff with that new recruit eventually. Nice to see another generation continuing the diary.

Well done, you kept this going regularly, and it was a fantastic story. Pem was unique and yet had many of the same issues young ladies face. Great story, please write another... [:D]

[face_dancing]
  16. amidalachick Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_love]

That was just...a perfect way to end this. Wonderful characters and wonderful story all the way through! @};-
  17. LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Knight

star 3
    A lovely ending, Breezy. Will you be doing another diary next time around?
  18. Golden_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm going to miss this story so much!

It's a bit sad that Nico and Pem's story didn't have a typical "happy ending", but I'm glad anyway that they remained good friends and cherished the memory of that night...

I'm expecting to hear great things from Mo! :D

Congratulations for writing a GREAT story, Breeze!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=
  19. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    From it not working out with Nico but still caring for him in that friends way, to Luda's happy ending, to the continuation... so, so wonderful.

Good story, Breezy. Very, very good. :)
  20. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    His name is Joachime Leven, and he is nineteen and so very handsome, with dark hair and eyes, and he is very talented.

And it sounds as though he may become more than just a friend ;)

What a lovely diary. Though there were times I was quite worried for Pem or her friends, I enjoyed the story from beginning to end.

Great job!

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  21. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Just a heads up - I'll be doing my final bout of replies in a day of so,

But for fans of this galaxy, I'd love to share with you my Crimble pressy fic from DaenaBenjen42 - Savages and Fighter Pilots

[Threepio voice]It's quite good, if I do say so myself![/threepio voice]
  22. geo3 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, dear, I didn't realize how long I'd been AWOL from this story. *shakes fist at Darth Real LIfe * But you have to know how truly special I think it is. Pem is an extraordinary character, as are the people you have built up around her. They feel utterly alive, and like very good friends. I found it a little hard to watch Pem grow up at the end. She was such a wise child... (and showed us more of the world through her innocent observations than many a "clever" character manages over the course of a densely written novel. Bravo to the author!) But I suppose it had to be.

The ending was just perfect.

Kudos for this highly original, touching, fascinating glimpse into your special corner of the GFFA. It has been a wonderful ride. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!!
  23. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Thank you my dear - especially for sticking through for EVERY post!

yes she did, didn't she? I tell ya... (Or I will, at the end!)

Thank you!

Thank you! Alas... No new Diarys this time around...

But you know, it 'works' this way...

Thank you!

Aww thank you!!

Thanks for stopping in again - I'm so glad you could!

OK guys, I need to get my 'final thoughts' together - taking a little longer than I thought!

Much love,

Breezy
  24. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    The ending was perfect. A touch of sadness, but mostly happiness. Loved it. Every single word. =D=
  25. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Just a thank you for choosing Pem's diary as the challenge winner! 'We' are flattered and very touched!!

[face_blush]

Love you all!!!

Breezy and Pem XX
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.