NSWRPF Archive Death of a game show host: a murder mystery RP

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 21st, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21st Jedi Padawan

star 4
    David Dyllan, host of the popular "Mystery Man" game show has recently died, leaving behind yet another mystery. In his show he created odd mysteries on a show for the contestants to solve. Now his fortune would be passed down to whoever solved one more his mysteries, the death of him, the winner recieving 1 million dollars. However, an incorrect guess means being kicked out of the mansion, something not easy to risk. His dying wishes were that the police could do thier search, but tell no one who killed him except for his butler. David knew it was one of 13 people who would do it, and gave the Butler 13 different mysteries for each suspect. The butler, who would give clues out on the show, would now do the same in real life. The police would also take away all evidence leaving only the written clues. The butler prepared the game and invited 13 people to solve David Dylan's final puzzle, and learn the identity of the final mystery man.

Rules: we need 13 people to play. Once we have every one I will PM the killer and tell them they did it. I will be PMing clues throughout the game, no 2 people will get the same clues. I would like everyone to be character's with different backrounds and characteristics, and I will be the butler.

1. Be realistic for a modern day world, no special abilities or anything that wouldn't make sense in the real world.
    2. Obey TOS
    3. Be creative
    4. Enjoy the game and make it enjoyable for others

CS:
    Name:
    Physical apearance:
    Affiliation with David Dyllan:
    Bio:
  2. 21st Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Name: unknown (known only as "the butler")
    Physical Apearance: old man but not frail. White hair and a medium hieght.
    Affiliation with David Dyllan: Mr. Dyllan's butler
    Bio: The butler first worked as a janitor for the magic shop that David's father owned. He knew David since he was 5, the butler being 17 at the time. When david Managed to get a gameshow the butler was invited to join him. The 2 have been close ever since.
  3. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am coming to revive this. i will post my CS later.
  4. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    CS:
    Name:Alice Vivenne Advant-Garde
    Physical apearance:
    --Height: 5?7?
    --Weight: 103
    --Hair: Long and Razor cut, falling just past her shoulders. Straight and messy. Falls over her left eye. Cut short and Razor layered to her eyes and then comes down just past her shoulders. It?s black in color and has a bleached out spot on the top of her head and comes down into white streaks. It?s purple underneath the layers
    --Clothes: She wears anything from a white button down shirt and a black vest and black skinny jeans to tshirts and fishnets. She is very very fashionable and is always in style. She designs most of her own clothes. Occasionally will wear Vivenne Westwood or Christian Siriano clothing designs, or Prada or other expensive clothes.
    [be sure to read my posts for her attire, jewelry, and makeup for that time setting]
    --tattoos: Large black wings from her shoulders to the end of her waist, accented with neon pink. Bat with outstretched wings below the wings but just above her pants line. Across her knuckles is: II N I T E LE S S [first E on right thumb, II together on right pinkie] Left arm is sleeved in Tim Burton imagery from The Nightmare before Christmas, Sweeny Todd, The Corpse Bride, and Edward Scissorhands. Stars down her collarbones, a large black X on the back of her left hand, and a large, extravagant Straight Edge themed tattoo on her left side. S A L V I L O tattooed across her shoulders just below her neck.
    --Makeup: very extravagant and intricate detailing. Very outspoken makeup.
    --Piercings/Jewelry: Two thin gauged hoop lip rings on her bottom lip, eyebrow ring, thin gauged hoop nose ring in left part of nose, tongue ring. Wears very outspoken jewelry. She always wears a neon pink ribbon around her left wrist and wears a key on a faux pearl necklace
    Affiliation with David Dyllan:His personal Fashion Designer, and she also designed a special advant-garde runway line based on his game show.
    Bio: Alice was born Alice Vivienne Evonne 24 years ago from this Halloween. She was born to the family Evonne of Verona, Italy, where she grew up. She was always very close to her brother Jackoby Evonne, whom was two years older than her. When she was 7, they moved to Worms, Germany. She spent the rest of her life there, and graduated from school when she was 17. She went on, alongside her brother to Polimoda Institute of Fashion Design in Florence, Italy. They both graduated and went on to get hairstyling licenses and business licenses, moving to America, to live and work out of Rochester, New York. They opened the clothing line Salvilo, working with famed designers like Vivenne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, and Christian Siriano. They designed for the game show host David Dyllan, even taking one of his ideas of a special runway line, and Alice took it in her own hands and make it advant-garde. He loved it, and it sold for millions. Since then her clothing line, Salvilo had good ties with Dyllan.
  5. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I will join this! CS will be in soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.