main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Death Star I

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by JediMasterChiefYoda, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Also I think Tagge did die aboard the Death Star- it was one of his brothers or whatever that is in the Marvel comics.

2. 4LOM

4LOM Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2004
    Agreed, there were a whole bunch of Taages running around, including a mad scientist and an evil priestess.

As for the Imperials who escaped the Death Star, I can accept that Bast escaped. However, I am reluctant to really acknowledge any more than that. The EU opened the door to characters surviving the destruction of Jabba the Hutt's sail barge, and the number of Hutt-allies who escaped has grown to ludicrous proportions, to the point if they showed all of them escaping in ROTJ you would see more vehicles fleeing the scene than you see at the Detroit Auto Show.

Better to allow for 1 to 2 survivors and let the rest RIP.

3. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Yeah General Tagge has three brothers and a sister. From the OS in the Expanded Universe section. "The late general was survived by a number of siblings, including a fellow general, Ulric Tagge, also part of the Imperial starfleet, the scientific mastermind Silas Tagge, the beautiful and manipulative Lady Domina Tagge and the elder brother, Baron Orman Tagge."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.