main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Death Therapy--What about Bob (Anakin) --Vig-- One shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ocelotl_Nesto, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    My kids were watching what about Bob... I threw this together... Dont expect anything really profound... Just a mix of what about Bob/Anakin--- lacking a bit of detail, but some thoughts I threw together

ROTS time period... you will figure out the rest

Mustafar:

Obi Wan strode up the rocky volcanic path back towards the Nubian vessel. He had many regrets, and his heart was weary with the pain. He hurt from the betrayal, killing of Jedi, younglings, and joining the Sith. But he had not been able to strike down Anakin. When Anakin had jumped from the lava barge Kenobi had blocked the strike and delivered a terrible blow to Anakin's head. He had tied Skywalker up with the utility cord in his belt fused the end with his saber.

+++
    "Obi Wan," Anakin yelled.

"The lava flow is increasing!" he yelled.

The ash slope was too slippery to worm his way up. The cable had successfully kept him tied up and Anakin was a bit groggy in the head from the blow he had recieved.

Anakin looked around for his light saber, Obi Wan must have taken it he thought.

"Why didnt he kill me? Why am I still alive? Is he trying to give me one last lesson before I die?" Anakin muddled through the thought. His head felt thick and he admittedly felt a bit silly. He a Sith Lord talking to himself.

"I am all tied up, the lava will kill me!" He yelled hoping for some mercy. His head was still a mess and he couldnt concentrate enough on the Force. He could only feel it, but controlling it seemed insurmountable with the severe concussion he had recieved.

"I am bound, I am bound again," Anakin muttered to himself.

He thought to his days as a slave and he found he felt very much the same. Both physically and spiritually.

"I need to free myself from these cords that hold me down," he spoke both metaphorically and literally.

He thought of his recent allegiance to Palpatine and renounced it mentally. He thought of other bonds and cords he had. A marriage (keep that one), friendship (Uh I did bad there).

"I will figure this out later," he stammered.

He concentrated on the Force and manipulated a small lava covered rock to rest on the cords that bound him. It burned the cords and he began to wiggle his way free.

+++ Landing pad

Master Kenobi was in a near panic. Another shuttle was approaching Mustafar. The heartbroken Jedi realized he had spent too much time binding up Anakin. He could sense the Sith Master approaching and wondered if escape was possible.

Obi Wan was about to close the ramp when he saw something that made his heart fall. Anakin was running towards the landing pad!

"Obi Wan, I get it, I get it!" Anakin yelled.

"Get what?" a sinister voice snarled.

"I am being bound, I have been re-enslaved. If I dont change my path I will die," Anakin replied honestly.

Sidious was shocked but recoved quickly. "So be it," and the Sith Lord Palpatine raised his hands and began the onslaught of Force lightning.

+++

Obi Wan had watched it all as the ramp was closing. In a split second he chose.

He jumped free of the vessel and lit his saber.

Sidious turned the lighting on Obi Wan.

Anakin felt the relief of the lightning leaving his body. He looked at Kenobi and saw him holding back the lightning with his blade. He also noted a very familiar cylinder hanging from Obi Wan's belt. His head felt clear, very clear and with a action that came second nature summoned his weapon to his hand.

"He's mine" Anakin yelled as he rushed the Sith Lord.

Obi Wan stood in wonder as he watched his former pupil blast, wreck and fight with the darkness he had once served. Boulders, lightning, saber were all used, but in the end Anakin was the chosen one. He cast the Sith Lord into the river of lava. The Sith Lords death was undeniable.

+++

A weary Anakin returned to the cruiser from Naboo. Obi Wan waited; the emperor's guards lay around him in various pieces.

"I am sorry, please let me atone." Anakin pleaded.

"You have much to pay, but what caused t

2. bobafett15

bobafett15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2008
    Not very readable...bad grammar... less-than wonderful fight scene...terrific, triumphant idea...=great story! Nice, bro.

=D= =D=

3. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Mr mandalore... thanks for reading... it was a bit of a one shot--- not enough detail, but hopefully made you smirk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.