main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Death To The Cows!" An Explanation...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Well, for those of you that don't know what my saying of "Death To The Cows!" really means. I've added the funny little rant to my website.

Thanks to help from others, I have compiled a facts list, cows in movies section, roster of members, and other such stuff.

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK: http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine/deathtothecows.html

Go and learn the history behind the "Death To The Cows" movemnet, spread the good word, or become a member, or just sit back and be amussed at my zanyness.

This is to end the question of, Jedi...what do you mean, Death to The Cows...

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    As a biologist, I can use my expert opinion to verify that Jon has actually posted scientifically accurate information.

I'd like to be member number 3, if possible.

Other notable mentions:

Rat Race, in which Seth Green gets bludgeoned into a cow whilst (yes, I just typed whilst, I always wanted to do that) trying to catch a hot air balloon.

Pulp Fiction features Big Kahuna Burger.

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Did you guys ever play Earthworm Jim? If so, remember the part where you had to launch a cow with some sort of catapult? I don't think that the cow was killed as a result, the only reason I brought it up was cause that was the first thing that came to mind while trying to think of other "cows in movies" references.

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Did you guys ever play Earthworm Jim?
    YES! I DO REMEMBER THAT! IT ROCKED!
    Eric, your on the list. Also I will be updateing the list with actual links to facts to support the cause!

5. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Did you guys ever play Earthworm Jim?

Heck yeah! I loved that game. Jon, can you sign me up too? I eat Burger King all the time!

6. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Well, I'm not joining, Jon. Even if I could manage to give up meat (which I probably should), I couldn't give up ice cream, cheese, yogurt, smoothies, etc! :D
    And don't tell me to use those soy-based products. [face_mischief]
    Besides I feel guilty even if I step on a bug! OK, maybe I'd make an exception for mynocks!

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I believe in the movie "Bubble Boy", there's a part later on where Jake Gyllenhaal is riding in this ice cream truck with that Indian dude, and the Indian guy isn't paying attention and he runs smack into a cow (or bull, I don't remember). Then, since the cow is a sacred holy animal in Hinduism, the Indian guy is praying next to the dead cow on the road, putting flower petals around it, when all of a sudden a semi runs the dead cow over, and it gets all over the Indian guy, lol.

And OMG I can't believe Earthworm Jim was brought up...man that was good times. Cow flinging, hamster riding, wormhole flying, booger bungee jumping, and who could forget Queen Slug-For-A-Butt?

8. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Dude we forgot We Three Kings! That was a great death! I love Beef and Cheese. I will NEVER stop eating them.

Even if I could manage to give up meat (which I probably should), I couldn't give up ice cream, cheese, yogurt, smoothies, etc!

He's not asking you to STOP! He's Asking to to EAT MORE! :p

9. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Sorry, I meant if Jon's plan succeeded there would be no cows. [face_blush]

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Describe to me what happened in We Three Kings (to the cow) so I can post it. A new update is coming with in a day or so. Anone else want to sign up?

11. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Also, the site has now been updated with links to support the facts.

Coming soon...Martian Cows....

12. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I've updated the site with a new feature...THE PICTURE NASA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!!!!

And yes, I have emailed that picture to NASA, and no, they have not emailed me back yet.

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Mooo...MOOOOO!!!
    Full Story

LOL that's sweet. Do they actually think that pic is real? Impressive photoshop skills heh. Looked at some of the other pics on there, the one entitled "Alien Lights" freaked me out, looks real to me.

Thanks for the complament about the skills.
    No they don't think it's real. But the Alien Lights thing IS real, along with the majority of the other stuff on the site.

I did some enhancing and cleaning up and exzaming of the Alien Lights pictures and they are real, there is no evidence of photo manipulation there. I also found some cool stuff in the pictures and after my cleaning up, you can see the aliens MUCH more clearly. Tell me if you want me to email them to you.

14. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    That's a pretty cool site. And your photomanip looks cool.

I also liked that Bigfoot statue. It looks like Chewbacca.

Oh, yeah, thanks for moving this discussion here.

15. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    HELL NO I DONT WANT YOU TO SEND THEM TO ME!!!!!!!!

I'M XENOPHOBIC ENOUGH AS IT IS! I DONT NEED YOU TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!!! One look at the untouched ones was enough to give me nightmares!

Seriously!
    [image=http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/cussing.gif]

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    WOH!!! Don't worry Anrev, I'm only sending them to those who ask or pm me for it...

17. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Just making sure.....That stuff does freak me out. I will NEVER watch Fire in the Sky again.

And in We Three Kings a cow steps on a land mine. Talk about shredded beef. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.