main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Death Troopers

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, May 25, 2015.

1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    I know stuff like this is for the book club posts but I am a little behind on my reading and the only way I have time for books are if they are on audio book. With that said, I have just finished Death Troopers on audio book and I must say I was very impressed! I never thought that sci-fi and horror would be all that good if merged but I was wrong... Especially hearing it on audio book with added sounds, it was terrific... Sorry I had to share

P.s.- does anyone have the old republic annihilation or Revan on audio book??

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    I don't usually do audio books but I have heard there are some books like Death Troopers where the audio experience is better than reading.

The only audio book I've listened to recently is World War Z. It's abridged which I don't like but it has a full cast of performers (including Mark Hamill) which makes up for it.

3. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    I enjoyed the book personally. Though the adding of Han and Chewie was forced in my opinion.

4. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    yeah, they didn't seem to fit in the story too well... in all honesty I would have been fine with just the new characters

5. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    :) Did someone say audiobook?

Just pm me what you need. I'm looking for an audio copy of the new Dark Lords Of The Sith if anyone has it or knows of a good deal (its too much at Barnes and noble).

Death Troopers was fun, and the audiobook was top notch.