main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Death watch blasters for all!

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Darth Erebus, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    So I know there are those that are interested in having death watch styled blasters of thier own either for their costumes or just for fun.

Here is what I propose, if those interested want to pool some money together I can obtain the supplies to make a mold and cast blasters for everyone that wants to throw in towards it. The more that want to throw in the cheaper it will be per person. for all the materials that will be more than enough to cast blasters for everyone and then some will be approximately $330.

a factor for the pricing being so high is the sizes that are available for sale being a trial size that is rather small andthe it goes up to a full gallon of product.

If you are interested post here and lets all have our blasters and pew pew too!

2. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Count me in

3. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    I just purchased some recently so I am all set!! If you would like to use them for reference, LMK!!

4. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Count me in.

5. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    Many of you had a chance to see the death watch blaster I'm working on tonight so if you want to pitch in and all get blasters please post here so I know for sure who's in. I know a few of you said you wanted to tonight.