main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Debriefing (post ROTJ, oneshot) Leia and Han help a traumatized Luke

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dancing_star, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    Great emotion between the three friends, here. I really felt for all three of them.

Now I'm ready to see that Wookie interrogation. Lego Star Wars II is providing the visuals. [face_laugh] As sad as the story is, the humor at the end really made me happy. Hopefully Luke laughed too.

=D=

2. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Aww, thanks so much! [:D] I'm glad you liked! :)

Aww, thanks!!! [:D] I'm so flattered! [face_blush] Thanks again for reading! [face_dancing]

Hee! :D I have Lego Star Wars II as well! Are you talking about how Chewie pulls the enemies' arms off? [face_laugh]
    Thanks so much for your wonderful comments! [:D] I think, I hope, there's a sequel coming to this story soon. I've been wanting to do one for a while now. [face_thinking]

Thanks again to everyone who read and replied! [:D] You made my day! @};- I'm shocked to see this little story's still getting attention. :eek: Wow. [face_blush] Thanks so much!!!
    And hopefully I'll get a second part up sometime soon! But keep in mind, my drabble title is Slowpoke Star.[face_blush] ;)

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay, a second part!! =P~ *melts!* :D

4. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    A/N: Sorry, this was supposed to be the second post, but I changed my mind about continuing this. 8-} [face_blush] Please see th 3rd post below for an explanation.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Please do continue. Oh.... now you're gonna make me feel as snuggly as the velveteen rabbit also. [face_love] :* :) SQUGGLES!!!!!

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek: My Lukie!!! I just want to hold him!!! [:D]

I can't believe how cruel they were to him!!

I love Chewie... so protective of his cub! I bet those who did this to Luke won't have arms much longer! ;)

And Han is so sweet! I love seeing this side of him!!

Thanks for the PM!! [:D] I would love for this to continue!!!

Wonderful Job!! =D=

7. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Aww, thank you so much!!! [:D] I truly appreciate your reading and lovely comments! They encourage me so much and make my day!@};-

Awww, thank you mavjade!!![:D] Your sweet reviews and support are so appreciated and I can't thank you enough!!!@};-

Thanks again to all my readers!![:D]
    Unfortunately though, I don't think I will be continuing this. :( In the beginning, it was intended to be a one-shot and I think it was meant to stay that way. I greatly appreciate all the requests for sequels though, it means a lot to me.@};-

I don't particularly like the way this second part turned out though. Luke was somewhat OOC, it was repetitive, and I just feel it was better as a one-shot. So I'm removing the second part and leaving the first part like it was.[face_worried]

If anyone really wants to read the second part, I'll be happy to send it pm, but I'd rather leave the story on the boards as a one-post. I'm just not happy with the way the second part turned out.

This is my hasty mistake and I'm extremely sorry for the trouble.

Anyway, enough of me. I think I need to take a vacation from writing, because my muse ran away and the plot bunnies are gone. [face_tired]

Again, I'm very sorry. Thanks again for your support. [:D] @};-

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I thought the 2nd part was okay, but I understand if you want to remove it. Thanks for letting me read it, though, and for that alert PM. :)

9. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Awwww.....Star! I was too late to read it!??! Waahhh!!!! :_| I've got a cold and wanted some DANCING_STAR to cheer me up!!

Will you PM me the second part, dear? Please?

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

10. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Jedi_Liz: Thanks! No problem! :)

Irish_Jedi_Jade: Aww!! Sure thing!! Feel better! [:D] It seems we caught colds at the same time, because I'm sick too. [face_tired]

11. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Awww, poor Lukie. This was so cute, I was inspired to read the 'The Debriefing' one on ff.net.

Thanks for wriitng this! [face_love]

12. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Thank you for reading! [:D] I'm so flattered you enjoyed! [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.