Abq Deb's Cyber X-mas

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by debeautimous, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi everyone!! Since I am broke and holidays are hard since my mom died I decided to have a cyber X-mas. I was hoping we could have secret santas and add to the thread as we get ideas. In my cyber X-mas I have a cute little cottage that you can come and visit anytime. It is white with blue trimed shutters and victorian moldings.
    As you enter you see a huge x-mas tree. It is decorated with blue and silver lights and a thick silver ribbon instead of garland. On the table are several boxes of hallmark star wars ornaments. Please pick out your favorites and hang them on the tree. I also have life sized C3P0 and R2D2 in Santa Hats. R2D2 is able to serve various X-mas beverages- hot chocolate, egg nog, gourmet coffees etc. On the ceiling I have several tie fighters chasing the millenium falcon around. There are several huge sofas so feel free to sit and relax. I have a large screened tv and your choice of any movie you want including a peek at Episode 3. So let me know what your ideas for x-mas dinner are? Do you want to go caroling in Jedi costumes?? LOL I need help with the Hoth dioramas. Maybe we could borrow Redgeks ATAT's. I have an entire hobby room just for making Star Wars projects. Anything you want is at your finger tips.
  2. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Man you guys are slow!! I can barely keep up with my other x-mas threads. Sets up replica of Millenium Falcon - area where Han and Leia first kiss and hangs mistle toe. Sets out plates of fresh baked cookies.
  3. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    <Knocks on door>
    Hey, I brought fruitcake! Ha, just kidding...Hey R2! How 'bout a hot toddy?

I'm hanging Boba Fett on the tree...

OOh! A sneak peak of Ep3? Nah, I'd better not. :(

4. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Well we did need some dog treats!! LOL Ok what does everybody want as a cyber present. I'll take a weekend alone with Qui Gon. [face_love]
  5. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I can't sleep so I might as well do some more decorating. I need to put up outside decorations. I'll start with a crashed lifesized snow speeder and an ATAT peeking over the roof. At the door off to the left is a wampa eating and to the right a lifesized Luke hanging upside down. Any other suggestions??
  6. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Varza stumbles into the lawn bleary & red eyed from starring at the computer for too long playing galaxies.

For christmas I will tak hum, I don't know what I want, oh Han Solo and Vader on the side, wish a dash of Mace Windu for desert. (and I lvoe my deserts)

We need jawas for the roof! and wookie cookies for the snack table.

(Varza turns, she is hearing the battle music from Galaxies, I am playing way too much, but I have to need to be a smuggla')
  7. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome!! Help yourself to whatever snacks you want. Want to watch Rob Roy I am working on another romance about Qui - Gon's son. [face_love] There is a room full of special made costumes. I am dressed like Hoth Leia.
  8. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    well since this is not in RL-I am wearing the Slave Leia, and of course I have the perfect body.

9. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I am sure you are going to knock Obi Wans socks off. LOL Just don't go outside without his cloak.
  10. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Lurkers I know you are out there atleast have some cookies!!!
  11. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I can't sleep again! *$%# I hate insomnia! I got my hair dyed red today. It is pretty neat. Tomorrow is the X-mas party at Karl Malone. I get my X-mas check which should pay for the dye. LOL Let's see I guess I will cuddle up with Qui Gon on the sofa. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
  12. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Ok, deb...

*Brotherhalo wandering outside in the snow dressed as the Wampa, but with a little Santa hat in his teeth ... errr on his head*
  13. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh your adorable brother Halo!!! I had a great time at the Karl Malone party. I got a bonus check for 207 then a 50$ bill in a stocking . It was great. I went to see cat in the hat. It wasn't exactly a kid's movie. LOL
  14. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow the mistletoe thread is fun especially for a romance writer. He! He!
  15. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    what mistletoe thread?

Sorry I haven't been back but I just got the flu that is going around and don't want to do anything but lie in bed all day. I am having a hard time even playing galaxies cause I am so out of it.
  16. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Bummer Varza!! The thread in JC Community. Lots of fun. [face_mischief]
  17. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rings in on the phone hi all I got snow opps no now its not give it 10 min now i got snow again boy i love buffalo in december thats why im moveing down with you all. Ill give a call later when ever i can merry christmas to all.
  18. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth - My husband is a truck driver and when we went close to Buffalo I had to hang out the window with a spotlight so he could see the reflectors on the side of the road. It was crazy. We couldn't see anything but snow.
  19. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love snow my self but my wife would rather live with out it. when i was a kid i used to walk to school with shorts on in the winter. ahh nice mistle toe ill dodge that and how about sending some cookies this way I swear i smelled some cooking. :)
  20. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    You can have anything you want. There are fresh baked cookies and tons of appetizers. I haven't started dinner yet but R2 can give you any beverage you want. Dodging the mistletoe hmmmmm..... [face_devil]
  21. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im tired I just did a 7 hour flight in 50 min in cyberspace. Dont have energy to kiss any one.
  22. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I'll behave myself for now... He! He! :D Have a drink!!!
  23. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    huh what sorry fell asleap on this nice couch oh a drink cool ill take a cicilian kiss.
  24. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    R2 gives cicilian kiss....
  25. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I'm bored!! Let's see ... Makes sure all guests have plenty of refreshment. Cantina band arrives and sets up. X-mas music fills the air. Changes into dinner outfit (black leather Padme) Still waiting for Gecko Fett, Redgek, and SlA. Has a sneaking suspicion they are outside playing with the ATAT's and snowspeeder. Sends out probe droid.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.