Deb's Cyber X-mas

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by debeautimous, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti_SWHS Jedi Knight

star 1
    excuse me. I must ask you not to spread the evil that is the holiday special. wookie happy chairs and bee arthur singing is not a nice thing to do to people.

have a good party but do not spread the evil please!
  2. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi mara jade fan here have a drink on me r2 give the lady a good one (stumbles to rs) man i think i better cut back on the drinking boy i love holidays.
  3. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello, I'm with her (points to Mara Jade). The Holiday Special was NOT my idea so put away your snowballs.

A hot chocolate for me, R2. And I brought this year's Hallmark ornament for the tree. **hangs Tie Fighter on nearest branch, then collects hot chocolate and stands by blazing fire**

Ahhhh, I love this time of year. Here's a cybercard for you all:
    [image=http://members.cox.net/sd_greyjedi/xmascard_03.jpg]
  4. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't seen the holiday special since I was a kid. I remember poor Princess Leia singing and something about lifeday.
  5. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Puts out plates of red, green and plain chicken enchiladas. There is beans, rice, salad, posole, tamales etc. If you are not used to chili (San Diego guests) put some on the side first. It is delicious but if you are not used to it it can wreak havoc. I am still allergic to green and I have lived here my whole life.
  6. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    One of my first posts here was an AOTC version of the notorious Holiday Special. Bloody awful, it was, but then I feel that managed to capture the spirit of the original.

Think I still have it...*checks files*...

Yup. 202kb of terrible text. The drunken Shmi sketch was a classic...
  7. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    MJF serves herself some chicken enchiladas and salad, and hides the Star Wars Holiday Special under the chair cushions.
  8. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaron, Scott, Halo and myself....are off to get another Keg.....keep the food warm!
  9. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    tries the green enchiladas... mmmmm.. good stuff... all about chile verde!

puts some vintage shiny droids under the tree for the other folk to find... even jawas know the spirit of giving...
    (and knows they'll be back for a service plan)

10. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *nibbles a gingerbread tree*

Mmm, these are delicious. Whoever baked these must be an excellent cook.

*cough*
  11. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey guys, how's it going? I brought some very special egg nog with me...
  12. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey...Come on in....grab a brew....dont cost nuthin'! :D

-Jess
  13. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I am back from shopping whew!! I had to get Redgek his Bday present. I also got a huge package from Master Replicas for everyone here. Wait till I finish wrapping thou. I also got a huge massage chair feel free to sit and enjoy I did at the store it was wonderful. I have a Rob Roy DVD for everyone and does someone want to help me put the names on the stockings?? Make sure you know where the bathroom is if you are endulging in the chili. What do you want to eat tomorrow so I can prepare tonight.
  14. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Damon D your gingergread are delicious!! I am so pleased to see all my new guests! There is plenty of food and a huge collection of DVD's. I have a costume room and a hobby room. I do need some help wrapping presents. The guys are outside barbecuing but they left to get some more drinks. I sent R2 with them so he could drive. Don't eat the yellow snow!! Varza disappeared with Obi Wan some time ago I think it was the slave Leia costume! He! He!
  15. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    *runs back to the party*

Sorry guys! I stepped out to grab my copy of the Holiday Christmas special, but I see that Linda already brought it. Oh well!

*Tosses it on the fire*

Ahh...good riddance!

*Breaks into song* "Holiday Special roasting on an open fire...Ewoks nipping at your nose..."

May I have some of the "special eggnog"? Sounds delicioso!

Hey! Whose up for a snowball fight????

16. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Wook you want to help me decorate for Redgek's Bday? i spent the day at the mall. I love retail therapy!!
  17. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    sure! when's his birthday?

I know! Let's get him a cake with Slave Leia jumping out of it...she could sing him happy birtday ala Marilyn Monroe...

"Happy Bir-th-day..Mr. Redgek..."

Teehee!
  18. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    OOh I love that idea what should the cake look like?? We have to make sure there is plenty of Sam Adams. 11th is his Bday. Chewie's chompin at the bit to give him a great big sloppy wookie kiss!!
  19. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    You keep that walking carpet away from me, you hear? (hic) A little help, fellas? Aaron? Bob? Jess? Where'd you go? Oh, I hear them out there. That's gotta be Jess playing the William Tell Overture on his throat.
  20. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have Chewie tie you up if I have to. He! He!!
  21. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I found X-mas lights in the shape of miniature Sam Adams bottles. They are perfect!!! I programed R2's dance program to play Blues music. B.B. King, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin Hopkins, etc. I love the I drink alone song. Woo Hoo!!! The cantina band is trying to learn some of these songs.
  22. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope this doesn't double post anyway. I came home from shopping to find everyone sleeping the guys fell asleep in the AtAt ( too much Sam Adams) The girls on the fluffy couches in front of the tv watching the Lord of the RIngs. Oh well atleast they will be rested for Redgek's party. Chewie is making the big cake it looks like a giant three tiered wedding cake with the battle of hoth going on. Lots of AtAt's and Snowspeeder's.and the power generators. Don't look too close some of Chewie's hair got in it. I am going to have to make a smaller edible version.
  23. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    (with apologies to The Simpsons)

#Redgek, it's your birthday!#
    #So God Bless You this day!#
    #I, um, dee dum dee can'trememberthewords dee doo#
    #Doo doo, and some other stuff, dee dum#
    #Happy Birthday, Redgek!#
    #Happy Birthday, Redgek!#

:D
    Have a gingerbread tree!
  24. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    happy birth day to you happy birth day to you you belong on tatoonie happy birth day to you..... ok im going back to sleep sry for wakeing every one up . side note i know what im getting for xmas im getting a m2 lightsaber muhahaha muhahaha :)

[image=http://www.parksabers.com/images2004/m2-www/5.jpg]

edit no saber for me i missed out now i need to buy a 300 dollor custum one :(
  25. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Redgek wants chicken fried steak and mashed taters so I am going to start on that. Everyone has to have a Sam Adams in honor of Redgek's Bday. I have some special guests. Enter B.B. king, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin Hopkins, and all of Redgek's favorite blues artists. They set up with the cantina band and start a special version of Happy Bday to you. Chewie is all dressed up in black leather Padme and is putting lipstick on.
    I made seven layer dip - beans cheese,salsa,
    sour cream,guacamole,diced tomatoes,diced onions. and lots of chips.I also made margaritas. Happy Birthday Scott :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.